Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Sorry for this, but after 4 hours of gameplay still cant get the Lab first scene. I jog at the beach around noon, is after day 45 and i have good stats with Miriam and Mercedes. I dont know what to do. Anyone has any idea. Thns.

Zanelth

Aug 8, 2020
"Aly" or "Amy"?

EDIT: If you are talking about the arrival scenes, sending Aly away and recalling her will get you the scenes (eventually).
Yes I'm talking about the plane scene when you first go there I guess. If I can get it later no problems then

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Doesn't she have a different arrival scene if she is a plane girl?
There are two, but both can be seen regardless of Aly being your plane girl.

Yes I'm talking about the plane scene when you first go there I guess. If I can get it later no problems then
The scenes FROM the plane are unique to Aly being the plane girl, but those cross saves so you can get it in a different play-through.

Now, back to Renee as my first receptionist, with Yvette as my plane girl. I'm already asking for trouble :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't load my previous saves traceback page comes out and return from the beginning anyone got solutions ?
Had the same issue and after DWL the companion Mod (latest 1.0) from the op it was gone try out maybe it helps

Reactions: hunk66
Feb 15, 2018
Little concerned about how 80% of the reviews come off as advertisements for the game, sounding more promotional than personal. Is it really that good or are they fake reviews? I remember trying this a while back and it was a little too grindy and the body types were all too similar, but recent reviews make it sound like the second cumming of christ. Should I give it another shot?

Reactions: Abidin

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Sorry for this, but after 4 hours of gameplay still cant get the Lab first scene. I jog at the beach around noon, is after day 45 and i have good stats with Miriam and Mercedes. I dont know what to do. Anyone has any idea. Thns.
try in the morning around 10 ish

Reactions: Heycock

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Zanelth:

Breast preference: Huge;
Body 1: Voluptuous;
Body 2: Average;
Height: Average;
Muscular: No;
Melons: No;
Pick 2: Aly, Jessica

For the Player -
Charm +2; Looks +1

This gets me Aly on the plane every time. Some of the choices are probably irrelevant, but these are my choices that get her every time.

delennd

Mar 26, 2018
Do you need to do the twisted ankle while jogging first or meet Mercedes in the gym late at night first? I have tried both a few times and haven't gotten either to work.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Do you need to do the twisted ankle while jogging first or meet Mercedes in the gym late at night first? I have tried both a few times and haven't gotten either to work.
if your not at day 45 or later the lab and jog hurt yourself won't trigger. Mercedes workout scene happens at 2:30am

Last edited:

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
For Yvette have drink at the Night bar with her. She'll mention new lingerie.Then talk to bartender about. Get Yvette measures. Once you got those. Go to reception. They will find it for you and add it to your Shopping app. Gift it to her.
For Alice, add to see Joy about wishes and desires. Its a 50% chance to trigger. Before you see her SAVE. If she say nothing available reload to save until she mentions Alice. Now go talk to Alice about. Then talk to Jennifer in the bar. Alice cant be there. Then get Alices measurements, reception added to your shopping app. Gift it to her.
Thanks

Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes