Jul 6, 2018
Holiday Island [v0.3.0.0 Beta] [darkhound1] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,84 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,81 GB

Compressed Size PC: 845 MB
HolidayIsland-0.3.0.0-pc-crunched.7z: Workupload PC - pixeldrain PC

Compressed Size Mac: 821 MB

HolidayIsland-0.3.0.0-mac-crunched.7z: Workupload Mac - pixeldrain Mac

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Hey man, sorry to bother you, but its the pixeldrain link going to be added? Workupload keeps giving me trouble the download never finishes, it always gives an error at some point

Reactions: "CJ"

IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
Can some help me!!!!??? Why does my game (mac) always "quits unexpectedly" when I opened it. Until yesterday it was fine.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can some help me!!!!??? Why does my game (mac) always "quits unexpectedly" when I opened it. Until yesterday it was fine.
Sorry I know absolutely nothing about MAC. Windows users have been able to make some adjustments to resolve a similar problem, so maybe you can find some of those answers and translate them to your MAC.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
For anyway who is experienced in playing on a Mac, can I download the Mac version and copy my save folder from a windows game or they won't be compatable ? my brain is telling me since it's saving variables it should run with no problem but can someone give me an answer ? also does this also work for mods ? since I'm not on my pc and I only have my Mac laptop i'm really looking forwards to playing the new version without having to restart even tho it's not a bad idea to restart this game <3

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any way to run my old save without error?
Without knowing what error you are receiving it is impossible to say. However, the most common reason that previous saves won't run is that you forgot to re-install the Companion Mod. And no, there is no upgrade to the Companion Mod, the previous version works fine, but it MUST be re-installed with every new release/update.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For anyway who is experienced in playing on a Mac, can I download the Mac version and copy my save folder from a windows game or they won't be compatable ? my brain is telling me since it's saving variables it should run with no problem but can someone give me an answer ? also does this also work for mods ? since I'm not on my pc and I only have my Mac laptop i'm really looking forwards to playing the new version without having to restart even tho it's not a bad idea to restart this game <3
Already stated I know next to nothing about MAC's, but you can certainly try. Just make sure you have a back-up prior.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Where do you buy blue pills, or how do you get them? I searched the thread and instead I find massive walls of text.

What could possibly possess the developer not to tell you how to get blue pills, but the doctor says you need to take one, but doesn't tell you how to get it, what?!

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
I have tried multiple times now to play this game....I would really love to, but every time, I get to the same spot and it crashes. It happens right near the beginning of the game. I have just finished the flight to the island and the first image is of the plane and we are headed to the hotel I think. Then when I click again for the next frame, I get an error screen. I have included the notepad traceback file for the exception it gives me. I hope someone can tell me what I need to do so I can play this game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where do you buy blue pills, or how do you get them? I searched the thread and instead I find massive walls of text.

What could possibly possess the developer not to tell you how to get blue pills, but the doctor says you need to take one, but doesn't tell you how to get it, what?!
Download the Companion Guide from the first page. It has tons of useful information on numerous elements of the game.

Reactions: hakarlman

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have tried multiple times now to play this game....I would really love to, but every time, I get to the same spot and it crashes. It happens right near the beginning of the game. I have just finished the flight to the island and the first image is of the plane and we are headed to the hotel I think. Then when I click again for the next frame, I get an error screen. I have included the notepad traceback file for the exception it gives me. I hope someone can tell me what I need to do so I can play this game.
Not 100% sure, but have you tried what the developer said about installing the game? It was already posted within this thread and on his Patreon page.

Capture.JPG

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Aly has her Power Girl Costume on and makes reference to Heather's Pole Dance as Misty,
but Heather hasn't even been on the island yet.
I wouldn't mind if this event were restricted until Heather's Pole Dance was achieved (like Ivy's true strength & others),
but some script help could make it happen whenever.

Reactions: darkhound1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
where is the save list with all scene and 100% from the v0.2.3.2
It would be in the folder named 'saves' under the 'game' folder of your prior installation of v.0.2.3.2. Don't have that? Well then you must not have played the game before or had a backup of your prior installation and you'll need to start at the beginning.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

She's Back!

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes