zlancer234

Dec 11, 2017
If you have a Traceback.txt file in the game folder then attach it to a post... it may give me an idea of your issue... but can't promise anything.
no traceback unfortunately - it keeps on dying before the game launches fully, but there's no error in the log.txt file

MrKhonsu

Sep 16, 2020
Is meeting mercedes at the gym a requirement for the underground lab?
If so then apparently i have to get her to flex at the pool but I cant do that even when Im alone and with protein shakes.
Because im past day 45, have good stats with both mercedes and miriam but Im still unable to trigger this scene?
In short, Im unable to trigger the 4th scene for mercedes where she flexes even though I fulfil the requirements

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloggs112

Bloggs112

Jun 11, 2018
If so then apparently i have to get her to flex at the pool but I cant do that even when Im alone and with protein shakes.
Because im past day 45, have good stats with both mercedes and miriam but Im still unable to trigger this scene?
In short, Im unable to trigger the 4th scene for mercedes where she flexes even though I fulfil the requirements
I've having trouble getting this scene as well.

Reactions: MrKhonsu

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I've having trouble getting this scene as well.
oh
I hope someone can help us then
Because this stops me from getting all the new content in this update
The requirements for the entry to the lab event is stated in the hints on the phone... but just to help...

Lad Reqs.jpg

With Mercedes and flexing... maybe checking you have Mercedes and Miriam relationship quest advanced as far as you can go for now and items with Miriam are completed... that is also a requirement for the flexing as well.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
In terms of all your questions about how to achieve a certain event/appointment/scene... read inside the spoiler below...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
An update for the Companion Guide is being created.
The new author of this yankeeInKy... is frantically bashing his keyboard to get it to you...

jim-carry-furiously-typing-a-blog.gif

Be patient... and hopefully, it will be with us sometime soon.
:)

MrKhonsu

Sep 16, 2020
The requirements for the entry to the lab event is stated in the hints on the phone... but just to help...

View attachment 1217242

With Mercedes and flexing... maybe checking you have Mercedes and Miriam relationship quest advanced as far as you can go for now and items with Miriam are completed... that is also a requirement for the flexing as well.
Thank you it works

Reactions: SiJa

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Without knowing what error you are receiving it is impossible to say. However, the most common reason that previous saves won't run is that you forgot to re-install the Companion Mod. And no, there is no upgrade to the Companion Mod, the previous version works fine, but it MUST be re-installed with every new release/update.
Thank you!

MrKhonsu

Sep 16, 2020
man I feel like a dick asking this again but does mercedes train only at 0230 hrs? Ive been checking for more than 7 days but i havent even caught her there once. I have advanced relationship and strength quest far enough as well.
relation quest says "will be available in one of the next versions" and strength quest says "catch mercedes at the gym at night....after the nighbar closes".

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
man I feel like a dick asking this again but does mercedes train only at 0230 hrs? Ive been checking for more than 7 days but i havent even caught her there once. I have advanced relationship and strength quest far enough as well.
relation quest says "will be available in one of the next versions" and strength quest says "catch mercedes at the gym at night....after the nighbar closes".
Can not say for sure Mercedes is in the gym every night/early morning... but she will be in the gym from 02:30 hrs... I find 03:00 works well also.
Make sure to give her a gift at the pool to keep her stats up as well.
Talk to her in the bar when she is working Security and use your charm on her to gain stat values as well.

Reactions: junior366

MrKhonsu

Sep 16, 2020
Can not say for sure Mercedes is in the gym every night/early morning... but she will be in the gym from 02:30 hrs... I find 03:00 works well also.
Make sure to give her a gift at the pool to keep her stats up as well.
Talk to her in the bar when she is working Security and use your charm on her to gain stat values as well.
Im using the companion mod. Is that why theres a problem here in particular? They said there may be unexpected changes lol

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Im using the companion mod. Is that why theres a problem here in particular? They said there may be unexpected changes lol
Should be fine.
I have the Companion Mod installed as well... works for me fine.
Increasing strength values before certain points in the game are the most common errors to Bork your save file.
Or increasing values before you have completed certain quests.

MrKhonsu

Sep 16, 2020
Should be fine.
I have the Companion Mod installed as well... works for me fine.
Increasing strength values before certain points in the game are the most common errors to Bork your save file.
Or increasing values before you have completed certain quests.
maybe reinstalling the game...?
idk im trying even now but she never shows up

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
maybe reinstalling the game...?
idk im trying even now but she never shows up
If Mercedes is not in the gym when you go there at 02:30hrs after the nightbar closes, you have missed a prior requirement. Check what has been posted already and Mercedes and Miriam and what hints/requirements are on your phone. For me, I had missed pushing Mercedes into the pool. Actually, more like I tried, but you know what I mean.

Reactions: SiJa and MrKhonsu

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It would be nice that you repeat next time to my bug report and not answer to a comment of it.

Amy the bug I have seen aso not what it can be by Alice & Yvette each 2 pics.

Here is my save look into it (played with Mod).

When it is possible to get the other pics then how?

And I waste a lot of time aso this time to get the easter egg with no luck !!!
What do you think how much time I waste reading what all you guys post :)

EDIT:
Amy 1 sexting missing is a bug, already fixed, will be part of the next version
Yvette 2 sextings missing - visit her at her door at night when she's wearing her blue nighty - high love and one image per visit
Alice 2 sextings missing - you cannot get them right now, they were already created, but there is no trigger or scene where they belong to

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes