Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well he still could be more receptive to others, but I accept the comment gracefully
Valid point, but since the majority of 'others' also like an prefer Big Boobs, it can be said that he is only providing what the masses have indicated they want. Don't expect a new poll or changes anytime soon.

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
That's odd, but I placed the game into another folder than the previous version, yet all my saves had disappearedd completely. Any way ti fix it? Or am I to start a new game?:cry:

UPD. Found my saves in the AppData/RenPy folder, they are ok, but the new game version does not see them. How to solve that?

Last edited:

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
It's a stab in the dark, but any chance you are clicking on the wrong HI.exe file? One is 64 bit and one is 32 bit. If you're sure you are using the correct one, try this ... First you need a backup of the game and any save files you have. 'Save' are in their own folder found under the game folder. Copy the saves folder somewhere you can find it again. Desktop, thumb drive, another hard drive, etc. Now go to your 'C' drive and find the 'Users' folder and within that the one with your name. Within that folder will be a folder named 'AppData' (You must have show hidden folders enabled) and within 'AppData' is a folder 'Renpy'. Almost there. Within 'Renpy' will be a folder Island-xxxxxxxxxx. Delete that folder and try restarting the game. The folder you just deleted is the first folder the game examines to see if there are any saves, etc. When it doesn't find said folder it will create a new one. The reason you created a backup copy of your 'Saves' folder is should you have to do another clean install you won't have lost them. Good luck.
Same problem. I already played this version this evening. Close the game. Did other things and 3 or 4 hours later the game won't open.

This is the log that appears in the game folder.
Fri May 28 19:31:49 2021
Windows-7-6.1.7600-SP0
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.22s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.16s
Loading error handling took 0.27s
Loading script took 6.18s

Tried the above solution but no luck there. (Found the folder,copy elsewhere, delete and the same thing. Game won't run.)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Same problem. I already played this version this evening. Close the game. Did other things and 3 or 4 hours later the game won't open.

Windows-7-6.1.7600-SP0
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.16s

Tried the above solution but no luck there. (Found the folder,copy elsewhere, delete and the same thing. Game won't run.)
No clue, but you'll need to supply a full traceback for someone smarter than me to offer advice.

lpfan422

Nov 26, 2020
Anyone having an error on Mac OS X when trying to open the application? I saved my game before quitting, now I can't open it without getting an error message and it crashing when trying to open it.

sascuash00

May 1, 2020

Windows-7-6.1.7600-SP0
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.16s

I have the same problem, last night I was playing without problems and today the game does won't run, I will see if I can find the error but if someone does it before it would be appreciated if you share the solution

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
I have the same problem, last night I was playing without problems and today the game does won't run, I will see if I can find the error but if someone does it before it would be appreciated if you share the solution

Just chiming in that I have encountered the exact same issue. Played some last night and today the game wont open. Its un-modded, I even tried deleting the game files and re-extracting them from the zip.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/pl_actions.rpy", line 320, in <module>
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 6279, in get_random_active_dream_image
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 660, in script call
    ;®¦
  File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "game/events_lab.rpyc", line 2682, in script call
    £À¨8ɱ¯Ào}öN��¶{sUߒ'k§U੪ÀӌO7
  File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 320, in script

File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/pl_actions.rpy", line 320, in <module>
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 6279, in get_random_active_dream_image
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 277, in choice
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range
Does this error make sense to anyone?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
darkhound1 If you or someone else has already answered then I apologize, but I have tried probably more than a dozen times to get Yvette's 2nd teasing towel achievement to unlock although it happens almost every time I go to her room right after she showers. I have already gotten the first of the 2 achievements and she has all max stats and no anger although they are not required to get it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
darkhound1 If you or someone else has already answered then I apologize, but I have tried probably more than a dozen times to get Yvette's 2nd teasing towel achievement to unlock although it happens almost every time I go to her room right after she showers. I have already gotten the first of the 2 achievements and she has all max stats and no anger although they are not required to get it.
Yvette must have flashed her boobs previously BUT the flashing "tag" is not added to every scenes where she does it.
Top of my head, ask her to flash her tits in the restaurent and try again.

Reactions: SiJa

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Windows-7-6.1.7600-SP0
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.16s

Had a similar issue but because I screwed with the console command using call fonctions.
Windows application event viewer, do you have an APPCRASH with libpython2.7.dll ?
If so, you can try that: run a scan disk (sfc /scannow), reboot, extract the game from the archive again and try again.
NOTE: it is empirical but that is how I fixed my appli crash.

Reactions: Bantry

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yvette must have flashed her boobs previously BUT the flashing "tag" is not added to every scenes where she does it.
Top of my head, ask her to flash her tits in the restaurent and try again.
Thank you for that and worked just fine.

EDIT: Now to just get Jessica and Natasha to send me their sext so that I can start the UL content

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Question: texting with the girls is fun, but is there any useful effect in this version of the game?
I didn't find any other than raising some of their stats or lower them if I sent the wrong text. i.e. don't send a sexual text unless the girl really, really likes you and maybe you sent a text saying you love her first.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
Like the premise of the game, but hate most of the girls - unrealistic shapes, should be more like Renee, as largest, hopefully this is not rude - would hate that
If by "unrealistic" you mean not natural, then yes. A lot of the girls on the island tell you that they have been artificially enhanced.

Reactions: Monsieur X

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
DH I love the new animation it was very cool but i have to say that was a loooong wait for not much new content.. felt like all just dialog...

sascuash00

May 1, 2020
Thank you very much to all of you, I was able to solve the problem and for those who still have it, this is what I did to solve it:

1.- rename the game's folder.
2.- go to "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" delete the game's RenPy Folder (Island-1499865023).
3.- unzip a new game's folder.
4.- open the game and see how it starts without problems and close it again.
5.- take the save files form the renamed folder (except the "persistent" file) and copy them to the new save folder.
6.- open the game.
7.- enjoy and have fun

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thank you for that and worked just fine.

EDIT: Now to just get Jessica and Natasha to send me their sext so that I can start the UL content
Jessica new sexting related content you must play the underground lab.
Natasha: send her off/re invite her. NOTE: there is a small glitch in the code that will prevent the triggering of her "basic" arrival which is required for her new sexting. Will be fixed in the next bug fix.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes