BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also why ask for choices up front of coming to the island when your really only offered large, larger and humongous. It starts with the real promise or a choice and then you don't get it and have to lie to all the girls that they are sexy - if of course you are like me and don't like fake looking girls

• Angry
Reactions: \EGOIST

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

The Secret Life of Pets

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Hey guys, I've installed the most recent update and my game won't start now, like at all - I've played it fine, then turned it off, tried turning it back on and well, nothing, literally, the process starts up then stops, nothing in the traceback either.
Gee, was it so hard to read the previous page?
Your post has number 23.742. The answer was given in 23.737.

I had the same problem yesterday and it took me maximum 5 minutes to find the solution.
A bit of searching and reading won't kill you.

eriador

Mar 10, 2017
Hello, I seem stuck with th kinky nurse outfit for Yvette. Once I got it I couldn't give it to her in the bar. I passed the object to G via the console to gift her but it just make here bug (black screen) and it doesn't complete the quest.

Anybody has any idea how to complete this quest (even by code as it seems the normal way is bugged on my computer)

ballswalrus

Jul 23, 2017
My only complaint about this game is that there aren't more random events and stuff.... art is great, premise is great, and the UI is pretty good.
game could be spiced up with more random events and stuff

Reactions: bobthebuilder223

Alphakillua

Aug 31, 2020
Guys anyone having an error when loading a save? I deleted the game then re extrated it and when I try loading my save it shows me an error.

zamil79

Oct 13, 2020
Hello, for some reason Holiday Island 0.3.0.0 just does not start at all. I try to run the game but nothing happens. It worked at first, then next day I tried to play it and nothing. I have downloaded it again and re-installed it from different sites again and again, but nothing. I really like the game and would love to play again. I have no idea where the problem would be. Text file named log gives following text, I don't know if this has anything to do with it:

Mon May 31 21:15:52 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.11s
Early init took 0.38s
Loader init took 0.09s
Loading error handling took 0.30s
Loading script took 4.03s

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
after update i have this screen
how can i solve?
You must be updating a much older version. What version did you apply the update to? There's no "events_gym.rpyc" file in v0.3.0.0 so you are getting many definition duplications.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes