palgaurav505

Mar 18, 2019
Man android update was not installing , and I had to delete previous build and now I lost saves .... Could anyone know if there is a way to use saves from other users in android.
If yes then give me and tell me how to use it . Thanks!

Sep 2, 2017
Do you still have your previous version of the game ? If so, try coping the saves from <Holiday Island folder previous version>/game/saves to <Holiday Island new version>/game/saves
I dont have any saves or previous version... Everytime I just download new version, unzip it, run and have saves...this is first time I dont have them.. after I complete every task for each version, just delete it and wait...

D

Deleted member 3750925

Holiday Island 0.3.0.1 beta (Android) has been released

Hello guys and gals,

testing for 0.3.0.1 has been finished and the new version is now available for everyone.
The update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0.1 has 1095 new renders, videos and sound files and 61 updated renders.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resolution (almost all in 2560x1440), which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.0.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.0.1 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Android version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Please note, that starting with this version, the Andriod release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Is the PC version not upgraded yet?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Man android update was not installing , and I had to delete previous build and now I lost saves .... Could anyone know if there is a way to use saves from other users in android.
If yes then give me and tell me how to use it . Thanks!
So... You can use saves from PC/Mac/Andriod and swap across.
However... I can not off hand remember the path to the save folder.
Use a files app... and you will have to find where it is in Android.
Copy them into it.

As for giving you a save...this is the problem.
No idea where you are...or when... in the game.
If I was (sorry this is not happening, just to state) to give you a completed save to latest version... You would not see any of underground lab... One time event. So useless to you.

You have two choices... Start again, but remember to backup them before updating.
Or search, and see if you can find a save that may be at a point where you were at during the game?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I dont have any saves or previous version... Everytime I just download new version, unzip it, run and have saves...this is first time I dont have them.. after I complete every task for each version, just delete it and wait...
And in the directory below ? (the AppData is an hidden folder, you will have to activate the option "show hidden folder".
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023
That is where the game saves are located and why you were able to find them.

Note: always backup your saves from <Holiday Island folder>/game/saves . Just in case.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Your saves are there. You need to have your Android device rooted aka jailbroke to get access to that directory.

teuni67

Apr 14, 2020
Hi, I have a question. I'm a bit older and don't know the pc's functions that well. how can i play the apk on the pc? thanks for the help

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The path for save files in Andriod is...
Internal storage/andriod/data/com.darkhound.holidayisland/files/saves

I would not advise you to go rooting or jailbreaking Andriod if this is your phone. You can mess up Andriod if you do not know what you are doing and have to do a full restset to get back working, which all of your phone data/info etc... could get lost.

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi, I have a question. I'm a bit older and don't know the pc's functions that well. how can i play the apk on the pc? thanks for the help
Apk version is for Andriod.
You need the PC version.
Look on the first page main post for the PC download.

Reactions: junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
The path for save files in Andriod is...
Internal storage/andriod/data/com.darkhound.holidayisland/files/saves

I would not advise you to go rooting or jailbreaking Andriod if this is your phone. You can mess up Andriod if you do not know what you are doing and have to do a full restset to get back working, which all of your phone data/info etc... could get lost.
This I know all to well Cheeky lol.

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
my game was working fine yesterday but wont open today, tried reinstalling it but still wont open... heeelp!
Try this...

DELETE the persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

The only downside of this is if you had done the plane arrivals for all the girls for the persistent file to show in your main save file... you will need to do them again. But will not take you long if you did it last time.

jdog0192

Aug 8, 2018
Try this...

DELETE the persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

The only downside of this is if you had done the plane arrivals for all the girls for the persistent file to show in your main save file... you will need to do them again. But will not take you long if you did it last time.
DUDE YOU ROCK!!!

Qurac

May 28, 2019
Hey guys, I've installed the most recent update and my game won't start now, like at all - I've played it fine, then turned it off, tried turning it back on and well, nothing, literally, the process starts up then stops, nothing in the traceback either.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hey guys, I've installed the most recent update and my game won't start now, like at all - I've played it fine, then turned it off, tried turning it back on and well, nothing, literally, the process starts up then stops, nothing in the traceback either.
Check that your Antivirus is not false flagging the game...you may need to allow it.
If that is still not the problem... have a look at this post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5877906

Can I ask... did you copy your save file folder over from the last version before you started the new version for the first time?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What would be really nice is if after you get an achievement like the dinner with Amy, it would stop repeating the small talk about her previous boyfriends , clients etc.... No guy wants to hear this stuff more than once.

Reactions: lewdman89
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes