Mar 29, 2017
That is a bug that will be fixed in the next Bugfix.
Play the game to that point the error comes up and press the IGNORE option and continue... it will move you past that error.
Although only this time... don't just keep pressing ignore if you have any more errors at a later point.

However, you said the game was not starting at all?
Another thing to check is that your antivirus is not false flagging the game?
Maybe check that and allow if it's flagging it up?
:)
Actually I do seem to remember getting an error like that.

Yeah it wont start at all, cant see any problems with the anti virus either. Guess ill just wait for the next version of the game and hope it is fixed. Thank for the help though.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So... This might be a dumb question. At the beginning of the game, I could see some activities with the girls, depending on the place we where at. I don't know when it happened, but at some point that changed, and now it seems I can only see "intimate" activities with them, regardless of the place: e.g. can't find any way to help Amy with the workouts at the gym, they don't appear. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug?
You're doing something wrong. Read the events/appointments/scenes hints of the girls in the phone.
They are links to many useful things in the OP.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So... This might be a dumb question. At the beginning of the game, I could see some activities with the girls, depending on the place we where at. I don't know when it happened, but at some point that changed, and now it seems I can only see "intimate" activities with them, regardless of the place: e.g. can't find any way to help Amy with the workouts at the gym, they don't appear. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug?
In the gym, is Amy wearing her green sling bikini that you got her? If so, the available actions with her in the gym are not all available. The Companion Guide has that bit of information, as well as much more.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
In the gym, is Amy wearing her green sling bikini that you got her? If so, the available actions with her in the gym are not all available. The Companion Guide has that bit of information, as well as much more.
I didn't get her any bikini yet.

Let's take another example: the Companion Guide, in Spoilerland, talks about Yvette and the Strength training, which I believe is a quest (one of the first ones, in fact, "Get to know the girl you met on the plane"). The Companion Guide just tells us to watch her do pull-ups when she's in the gym. Well, she's in the gym right now, and such option doesn't even appear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is Yvette on one of the first days of the game:

It was there! Now it's not. What am I missing here? Is it because of the outfit? It doesn't look like it. I asked her to go back to the swimsuit, waited for her to come back to the gym again, and the workouts options still don't appear.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Let's take another example: the Companion Guide, in Spoilerland, talks about Yvette and the Strength training, which I believe is a quest (one of the first ones, in fact, "Get to know the girl you met on the plane"). The Companion Guide just tells us to watch her do pull-ups when she's in the gym. Well, she's in the gym right now, and such option doesn't even appear.

It was there! Now it's not. What am I missing here? Is it because of the outfit? It doesn't look like it. I asked her to go back to the swimsuit, waited for her to come back to the gym again, and the workouts options still don't appear.
You are "missing" (as in not seeing or clicking) the little back-arrow under "Actions Yvette", at the far right, 2nd row.

Click that and see what happens.

EDIT: See what SiJa says below (I was ahead of myself)

Last edited:
Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Once you have clicked... let's say, Aly.
In the panel on the right is actions for that person
Far-right is arrow and target icon... which is Show location-specific actions
It will bring up what you want.
Good idea is to hover your mouse over these icons and it will pop up with what they do...
This is for Aly... but shows you what you are missing for any character...

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
The other guy is part right, it happens at the reception location (and doctor too)
Yvette stat locked.

View attachment 1218774

Moving to the reception. It switch to the reception girl and don't go back to Yvette unless I hover the mouse again on Yvette's icon.
It even happens when the reception girl is not at her station.
View attachment 1218778
Excuse me, how do you get all those stats to appear? only the attractiveness appears to me.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes