norb82

Sep 19, 2018
No, the -32 shouldn't come into play at all and you're correct to use the normal -exe one. It's a longshot, but try doing a fresh download from the developer's Patreon page. Then do another fresh install after deleting your current install. Make sure you save your 'Saves' somewhere separately. Also download them from the AppData folder under 'User'. You want an absolutely clean and fresh install.

-32.exe only if you have 32-bit Windows... But less and less people use that.

Jul 9, 2021
first off, huge kudos to DH for his creation. I'm enjoying it immensely (downloaded the win10 version and restarted, lacks the portability of the android version but gameplay is smoother).

so, here's my opinion that may or may not be unpopular with the fandom here. I'm or the mind that, when it comes to tatas, there is such a thing as TOO big. A buddy of mine always used to say "if you got more than a handful you're in trouble." That being said, I was curious if there were any plans in the works for some of the "less endowed" ladies to get some more love and attention. Personally, I'd love to see more content for Lacey, Delizia, Sara and Renee (she's tied with Alice as my #1 favorite). I understand that game content and code and graphics don't just appear magically overnight, was just wondering.

Oh, one very minor criticism. :) I'm not very partial to the term "knockers," I prefer "tits" but that's me.

Alright then, carry on!

Jul 9, 2021
ok I'm probably about to make myself look like a total dumbass but here goes.

I can't get the quest for Alice and her new underwear to activate. I've been following what the companion guide says, I saved right when I got the "1 hour until" popup so I would have the restart point. Then clicked to go to the meeting with Joy. The guide says it's 50/50 that the quest will light up but so far I'm at about a dozen attempts and nothing. Ether I'm doing something wrong or the random number generator gods just don't like me.

Any advice?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

I can't get the quest for Alice and her new underwear to activate. I've been following what the companion guide says, I saved right when I got the "1 hour until" popup so I would have the restart point. Then clicked to go to the meeting with Joy. The guide says it's 50/50 that the quest will light up but so far I'm at about a dozen attempts and nothing. Ether I'm doing something wrong or the random number generator gods just don't like me.

Any advice?
To clarify, you have yet to have Joy mention Alice and her new underwear during a meeting. Try meeting with Joy at another time on another day. Sadly, that means you'll have to wait for a week to pass before she is free again for a meeting, but maybe you can find another girl to help you pass the time.

logininnow

May 20, 2017
I must have missed the very first meeting of Joy's wishes and desires and she's busy every time. Searching the thread it seems like this is a bug but can't seem to find a way around it, if that's even possible

Jul 9, 2021
To clarify, you have yet to have Joy mention Alice and her new underwear during a meeting. Try meeting with Joy at another time on another day. Sadly, that means you'll have to wait for a week to pass before she is free again for a meeting, but maybe you can find another girl to help you pass the time.
Yes you are correct. I've completed the wish quests for Jennifer and Eva, but the next meeting with Joy ends with her telling me there are no girls on the island with a wish. That's why I can't figure out why Alice won't activate (and yes, she IS on the island). I did what the companion guide said and created a save point when the popup for the meeting appeared, and after the meeting I restore to the save point and try again but always get the same result.
Maybe I just need to smoke a bowl and go down on Alice some more.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yes you are correct. I've completed the wish quests for Jennifer and Eva, but the next meeting with Joy ends with her telling me there are no girls on the island with a wish. That's why I can't figure out why Alice won't activate (and yes, she IS on the island). I did what the companion guide said and created a save point when the popup for the meeting appeared, and after the meeting I restore to the save point and try again but always get the same result.
Maybe I just need to smoke a bowl and go down on Alice some more.
First of all, there is no bug.
The Alice lingerie quest is not a "Desire and Wishes" quest.
The trigger point is after Joy tells you that there are no more Desires and Wishes quests available in this game version. So you need to do all that are available in this version, and not only the ones for the girls currently on the island.

After that, prerequisites for Alice lingerie to be triggered:
  • 50% chance --> This has been removed now, so it's 100% with 0.3.1 and later
  • Alice's affection must be high enough (about > 75)
  • And well, the quest hasn't been started already

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
first off, huge kudos to DH for his creation. I'm enjoying it immensely (downloaded the win10 version and restarted, lacks the portability of the android version but gameplay is smoother).

so, here's my opinion that may or may not be unpopular with the fandom here. I'm or the mind that, when it comes to tatas, there is such a thing as TOO big. A buddy of mine always used to say "if you got more than a handful you're in trouble." That being said, I was curious if there were any plans in the works for some of the "less endowed" ladies to get some more love and attention. Personally, I'd love to see more content for Lacey, Delizia, Sara and Renee (she's tied with Alice as my #1 favorite). I understand that game content and code and graphics don't just appear magically overnight, was just wondering.

Oh, one very minor criticism. :) I'm not very partial to the term "knockers," I prefer "tits" but that's me.

Alright then, carry on!
Since you ask nicely I'll skip the breast part (this has been a busty girl game for four years, as topics go that one is done, gone, left the building, saved the horse, rode of into the horizon, did not look back)

And instead sum up the girls you ask about.

Delizia, Lacey and Renee are old 2017 regulars, added for various reasons. I suppose they could be called side characters.

Sara is a modern 2021 special, tied to the primary lab location and a prototyper. That is a really good starting point, she is likely get content and continue to do so (Patreons will know what is planned next there).

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2021
First of all, there is no bug.
The Alice lingerie quest is not a "Desire and Wishes" quest.
The trigger point is after Joy tells you that there are no more Desires and Wishes quests available in this game version. So you need to do all that are available in this version, and not only teh ones for teh girls currently on the island.

After that, prerequisites for Alice lingerie to be triggered:
  • 50% chance --> This has been removed now, so it's 100% with 0.3.1 and later
  • Alice's affection must be high enough (about > 75)
  • And well, the quest hasn't been started already
Ahhh now I got it. Thanks!

And I wasn't implying it was a bug, more like an issue of operator error. lol

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

Any advice?
It gives that quest when all others available at Joy are done.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
You get a bonus each week for interacting with the girls.
The difference that is shown is the weekly bonus. So it has nothing to do with how the value was at teh beginning of teh week and how much you gained my donating sperm samples, etc.
I have to check why the cap of 500 isn't considered when the change is displayed.
Thanks. I assumed that I had gained that amount through the interactions. I never realized that was the case; and I could not find any info on that. Not even in the Companion Guide. Are there differences in the amount of company favor you receive through the different types of interactions? Do you get more for sex?

I am asking as I had a very large number of interactions with the girls recently to find out how many times you can possibly have sex with them in a week. Currently, my average is 37.5 (5-6 times a day). I definitely had non-stop interactions with them to achieve that (hugging, kissing, etc. to increase their lust level again).
So when Monday morning arrived, I was surprised to have about 150 CF more in my account.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes