R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys, sorry if someone has already asked this at some point, but this thread is massive and searching through it is like looking for a needle in a haystack, so I'm just gonna ask: Which girls have breast expansion content at this point? I know Natasha does, and I think I heard about one other, but is that it? Thanks!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if someone has already asked this at some point, but this thread is massive and searching through it is like looking for a needle in a haystack, so I'm just gonna ask: Which girls have breast expansion content at this point? I know Natasha does, and I think I heard about one other, but is that it? Thanks!
A few others as well, one or two quests even center around that, also look at companion guide. From top of mind Eva, Amy, Mercedes, Miriam, Joy, her cousin I forget name always and Daniela for sure mentioned story wise. Basically likely except for a few I suspect they all have had it at some time or another or another modification and that that is one of the reasons they are Island girls in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: R P

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Jennifer comes to mind with her background story.

Reactions: R P and junior366

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
So.... trying to do a massage just leads me to

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'i_char1.talk' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1155, in script call
File "game/loc_massage.rpyc", line 102, in script
U��ñoM�R���#�?�����ĕ?<a��t��,*tx�R�~������?��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
Trying to do a massage with who? Also, it would be helpful if you would attach the complete traceback.txt file. No need to copy-n-paste the entire file, just attach it.

Although you may have to wait for the next update as your issue may be included in one of the known bugfixes.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed one use of i_char1 instead of i_char that lead to a crash --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
Install the 0.3.0.1 patch, link in the OP.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Since you ask nicely I'll skip the breast part (this has been a busty girl game for four years, as topics go that one is done, gone, left the building, saved the horse, rode of into the horizon, did not look back)

And instead sum up the girls you ask about.

Delizia, Lacey and Renee are old 2017 regulars, added for various reasons. I suppose they could be called side characters.

Sara is a modern 2021 special, tied to the primary lab location and a prototyper. That is a really good starting point, she is likely get content and continue to do so (Patreons will know what is planned next there).
So let me get this straight - after several weeks away due to a REAL computer failure, and having to borrow some money from my family to buy a new laptop (I've been out of work since much of this year), NOW you tell me Renee is an afterthought-side-character, who, by this description, is NEVER going to get major content advancements?

I thought she was just outside the scope of your abilities. Not a forgotten, cast-aside never-to-be-again.

Out, folks.

Last edited:

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, I know how to get the trophies. She needs two golds. But "all-time," and I have stats built up with other girls that go back a long time. Going to take forever for Aly to catch up. That's why I asked about a workaround/cheat/etc.
i have the same problem. the guide says she only need 3 trophies and they can be for a week. i hope this gets fixed. thank you

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Apologies if asked and answered. I did a quick search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. My situation...

I had played for quite a while with a certain set of women seeking to unlock as many scenes, events, and appointments before sending them off the island and inviting a new character. As a result Aly is one of the "newer" characters for me right now. For the Teenage Photo Quest, I'm to the point where she needs to have two of the all-time Gold Trophies. From what I can tell, that's going to take a long time. Nothing in the cheat companion console can give those to her as far as I can tell. Any advice? Thanks.
i need help with this too. thanks

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Stoshio

Aly wanting the all time trophies is hard!
She wants 3, so you must already have 1.
The easiest to get is Hug/Kiss & Mast. Queen.
From now on, when you see Aly do the hug action & then the kiss action. Do not hug or kiss any other girl, but esp. the current leader. Masturbate only to Aly.
After a week of this, see where she is by checking the trophies in your phone. Hopefully the top row will have 3 gold trophies. Show her this while you sit on the sunbed with her, and she will reward you.
Good luck! And after you earn this reward she will pose topless for you. Make her do it with both swimsuits because you've earned it.
this sucks because ally is a new girl and it will take forever for her to overtake some earlier girls. she wants 2 all-time. the guide says it can e 3 in a week. angry

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Playing for a very long time.
I never got Yvette sex scene when she visited at night. Only blowjob. Pre Guide.
Tried sending her away a couple of times without success.
This time Sent Natasha away as a test. No dice. Maybe not replayable?

Same with Ivy. never get bump event after first time. Have not sent Faye away tho.

Saw a post by puppet master where he was late getting Jennifer's swimsuit. Maybe this has been resolved.
I had the exact thing happen to me.
I sent ally home thought I had lost it.
Invited her back. After sdome time got an invite from her to model the suit.
Voila. Got the achevement. :)

I will never get her teen pictures. Need 2 all time trophies.
Haven't had her on the Island very much and other girls have large all time trophy totals.
Would have been nice if it were weekly trophies, imho.

One thing that irks me. I now get a girls stats staying until I turn it off.
This is for pointing at a girl or pointing to an initmate selection.
Maybe I missed something.
i have this problem with ally trophies too. i got 3 for a week but that didnt work lke the guide said. she insists upon 2 all-time. i say fuck it. she is not that special anyway. pissed off.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
i have this problem with ally trophies too. i got 3 for a week but that didnt work lke the guide said. she insists upon 2 all-time. i say fuck it. she is not that special anyway. pissed off.
That's why I always start with Aly on the island. So I can sent her away asap.
You are just her errand boy and don't get much back for your trouble.
Getting a coke for Eva is more rewarding then running around for two weeks for Aly.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
She can ask for 3 weekly trophies or 3 all time trophies. 2 doesn't cut it for either.
The fix is to add trophies. Masturbation queen, Hug/Kiss queen are pretty easy to get to switch.
Another way is to send 1 of the leading girls off the island.

Reactions: MarsUltor
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes