KrystalReaper

Feb 25, 2018
Well, several hundred renders per release, tons of new animations, quests and quest lines expanded, four new characters (twice as many tits).
But I don't know. What means "much" to you ;)

ps.: Follow these guidelines to have your first sex scene on game day 2.
Oooo, just wasn't sure with the slower progress of some games on here. Seems like a lot has been added, I'll give it a go later on!

Reactions: BDMick

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yvette web search is achievable. You must talk to her in the sauna to unlock the quest.
Monsieur X I know you are trying to help and is ALWAYS appreciative and commendable, however if you had read 1 of my previous posts where I have the 2 screenshots of in the sauna as well as afterwards in my bedroom trying to read you will see that it is not achievable at least for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Monsieur X I know you are trying to help and is ALWAYS appreciative and commendable, however if you had read 1 of my previous posts where I have the 2 screenshots of in the sauna as well as afterwards in my bedroom trying to read you will see that it is not achievable at least for me.
Looks like a text line issue.
Can not have more than the 5 options onscreen.
A quick fix would be to actually complete one or more of the searches, then Yvette's option should appear, but can not say for sure as I don't have this issue as completed all the searches.

I am sure darkhound1 will add it to his list of bugfixes required, and be a fix in the next bugfix update
:)

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I have used console commands in the past, but usually to raise or lower my, or a specific girl's stats. Not sure what you mean by 'See the Main Story'.
Me neither, but i keep reading about "the lab" and i want just to skip to there, looks like a big plot point

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Me neither, but i keep reading about "the lab" and i want just to skip to there, looks like a big plot point
It is, the 'Secret Lab' could be considered a visual novel. as once you are there you, have to complete everything before you get a chance to leave.

Star_System

May 20, 2017
Anyone managed to find a way to have all the girls on the island? Through messing with the code I mean, I know it ain't possible normally

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Anyone managed to find a way to have all the girls on the island? Through messing with the code I mean, I know it ain't possible normally
Why would you want all the girls at the same time on the island? :rolleyes:
Not possible normally or by console commands as you would Bork your game within seconds if you could.

I could see merit in the other way, reducing it down to one girl on the island, so you could concentrate just on that girl.
But that would Bork the game as well due to nobody to do Doc/Reception/Maid duties.

With console commands you are messing around with the game code, so increasing the chance of borking your game.
The more you use them, the more you will Bork your game.
Just play the game how it was intended by the creator.
If you can't handle doing that, then maybe play something else more to your ability level.

Reactions: 44Tom and junior366

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Looks like a text line issue.
Can not have more than the 5 options onscreen.
A quick fix would be to actually complete one or more of the searches, then Yvette's option should appear, but can not say for sure as I don't have this issue as completed all the searches.

I am sure darkhound1 will add it to his list of bugfixes required, and be a fix in the next bugfix update
Yeah I tried doing all the search options just to see if that was the case, but alas that did not help.

Reactions: SiJa

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 11, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "game/options.rpyc", line 13, in script
f+D۴朁<\\¢®?Áõ¸Ǖ鲽᰽规®õkú斓>ݲ)¾b뉆¥'| %¢ú꛱4jF:ǓpP Ϡ姩JÁA¥öw<t¦ԛiۼ×öv¾(¿_ȿù+yKþªCþ¢_ȟ`䇑õ%
f+D۴朁<\\¢®?Áõ¸Ǖ鲽᰽规®õkú斓>ݲ)¾b뉆¥'| %¢ú꛱4jF:ǓpP Ϡ姩JÁA¥öw<t¦ԛiۼ×öv¾(¿_ȿù+yKþªCþ¢_ȟ`䇑õ%
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2208, in execute
self.set()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2223, in set
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Mon Oct 4 20:49:26 2021

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
    f+D۴朁<\\¢®?Áõ¸Ǖ鲽᰽规®õkú斓>ݲ)¾b뉆¥'|    %¢ú꛱4jF:ǓpP    Ϡ姩JÁA¥öw<t¦ԛiۼ×öv¾(¿_ȿù+yKþªCþ¢_ȟ`䇑õ%
    f+D۴朁<\\¢®?Áõ¸Ǖ鲽᰽规®õkú斓>ݲ)¾b뉆¥'|    %¢ú꛱4jF:ǓpP    Ϡ姩JÁA¥öw<t¦ԛiۼ×öv¾(¿_ȿù+yKþªCþ¢_ȟ`䇑õ%
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2208, in execute
    self.set()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2223, in set
    ns.set(self.varname, value)
  File "renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Mon Oct  4 20:49:26 2021
error
Entirely your own fault. Don't decompile the rpyc files and run them with another renpy version.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1 There is also an error with the Yvette web search as seen here:
View attachment 1436800
I get the message that I can now search for it but right after the meeting, taking the shower to get clean, and then trying to do the search I get what is in the pic.

Also the error with Natasha sending her sext error from last version that was suppose to be fixed has yet to be fixed. I have spent weeks in game trying to get that last quest pic from her alongside doing the new content and she has yet to send me a sext message.
It's not an error. There are only so many lines. Just finish one of the other web searches and Yvette's will show up.
And when I say finish, it means see all of the images and not click on an option just once.

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
I got Yumiko's easter egg twice. Force must not be in the lowest hand position but pretty close there.

I found it easier to be consistent with aiming by taking a reference point in the hand while it is moving and putting the cursor there. Then I push the mouse button and release it when the hand is in the correct position.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes