jmanak87

Jul 2, 2020
Anyone run into the issue trying to leave the Lab after finishing the gene therapy and a code error comes up "possible infinite loop" Line 711 in script call line 66

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone run into the issue trying to leave the Lab after finishing the gene therapy and a code error comes up "possible infinite loop" Line 711 in script call line 66
Known bug and already fixed.

Capture.JPG

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Give Amy a dress? How am I supposed to give Amy a dress? What dress? Where do I get a dress? Why are Affection and Love impossible to change for Amy's stats? Even the walkthroughs don't explain this.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I noticed a weird bug, rainy days prevent some appointments to be written. For instance I received at 7 am 2 mails, 1 from reception ( rainy morning) and one from Sara to meet MC at the doctor's office at 14:00. I accepted the appointment but when I checked the calendar nothing was written and the meeting was impossible to happen. Used the autosave to restart the day, this time only the mail from Sara ( no rainy day) and it was correctly noted , everything went ok. Two days later ( in a day with rainy afternoon) I received a mail from Joy around 13:00 to meet her in the evening at 23:00 to play poker. Again , I accepted the meeting but nothing noted in the appointments agenda. After restarting this day from autosave , no rain, I could accept and note the poker meeting.
Will be fixed with the next update.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Small immaterial error, Sara is not listed among the girls present in the bar.
Probably because you don't have her subdermal implant.
Will be fixed with the next update.
The subdermal implant is only checked when you are in a different location. It's not checked when you are in the loaction already and hover your mouse over the "shuffle" icon.
The check for Sara was simply missing for the shuffle icon. I have added it now.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1 I will apologize if this has been brought up, but I think I found another error in the "Desire Yoga" check in which the MC wakes up at 7 and at 8 Desire is the first and only person there but when asking to do yoga she states that she has already done yoga for the day and yet that was the first time she had been in the gym that day.
Shouldn't happen, but nothing I'll be losing any sleep over :)
Probbaly related to how the passing of time inside scenes works. Just try again an hour or 2 later.

darkhound1 Also there is an error in the code that IF you open up your phone, then open the "Visit Girls" location, then try to close your phone you get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The phone should be hidden when you click on "visit girl" or "masturbate" or any of the other actions. This will be fixed with the next update.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Also the error with Natasha sending her sext error from last version that was suppose to be fixed has yet to be fixed. I have spent weeks in game trying to get that last quest pic from her alongside doing the new content and she has yet to send me a sext message.
There is nothing wrong with her context related sextings. They are triggered through one of her arrival scenes and they work fine.

Companion mod support android
Please
I don't understand what you mean.
The companion mod has always been part of every android release.

darkhound1 After going through the new content there is only 2 things that are not achievable and the is the web search for Yvette and Natasha's sexting (that you said should be fixed for this version from last version). Other than those 2 things this has been a great update and look forward to more.
There are no bugs on both accounts. I've already explained it someplace else.
To make everyone happy, the "search the web" now has 6 slots instead of four, so you can have all of them at the same time (even though this is really not necessary to have)

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
i have a strange problem, i can't start the game after a crash. even a newly installed version 3.1.0 does not start.

i use win10 pro

maybe someone of you has a solution what i could do.

unfortunately I don't have the crash report. I pressed something, the game has not started since then

the crash happened after the beach scene with yvette. after the scene i wanted to look at the archive picture. the game crashed

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i have a strange problem, i can't start the game after a crash. even a newly installed version 3.1.0 does not start.

i use win10 pro

maybe someone of you has a solution what i could do.

unfortunately I don't have the crash report. I pressed something, the game has not started since then

the crash happened after the beach scene with yvette. after the scene i wanted to look at the archive picture. the game crashed
It's probably the persistent files issue.
Look for post from SiJa, he posted several work around on this issue.

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Hi I'm having trouble getting the 5th scene with Sara. Her stats are maxed, she has taken the strong legs pill, and the other girls are away changing outfit. Still nothing happens. Am I missing something?
1633531944005.png

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes