Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
i have a strange problem, i can't start the game after a crash. even a newly installed version 3.1.0 does not start.

i use win10 pro

maybe someone of you has a solution what i could do.

unfortunately I don't have the crash report. I pressed something, the game has not started since then

the crash happened after the beach scene with yvette. after the scene i wanted to look at the archive picture. the game crashed
You have to delete the persistant files from both the game/save and the %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory

Reactions: hugeb00bies

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Soooooo Monsieur X SiJa seems that anyone can be affected by corrupted persistent files. After playing the last time and getting potentially new info about Natasha's sext image possibly being linked to coming to the island (btw spent 2 weeks trying to get it that way to no avail), I went to load up the same game today and I got the same issue as some of the other people here in that the game acts like it is trying to launch but can't and after deleting the 2 persistent files it was just fine. So something IS causing those files to get corrupted. Don't know if it is the game itself or the computers doing it.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Soooooo Monsieur X SiJa seems that anyone can be affected by corrupted persistent files. After playing the last time and getting potentially new info about Natasha's sext image possibly being linked to coming to the island (btw spent 2 weeks trying to get it that way to no avail), I went to load up the same game today and I got the same issue as some of the other people here in that the game acts like it is trying to launch but can't and after deleting the 2 persistent files it was just fine. So something IS causing those files to get corrupted. Don't know if it is the game itself or the computers doing it.
I don't know the reason, there is a renpy dll involved if you look at the application log in Windows events viewer.
My empirical constatations:
- it can happen after using some consol commands incorrectly which lead to a game crash
- it can happen after a game crash not related to an improper use of commands

Natasha sexting : is her first arrival scene unlocked in the phone ?

Reactions: MarsUltor

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know the reason, there is a renpy dll involved if you look at the application log in Windows events viewer.
My empirical constatations:
- it can happen after using some consol commands incorrectly which lead to a game crash
- it can happen after a game crash not related to an improper use of commands

Natasha sexting : is her first arrival scene unlocked in the phone ?
It's with a high probability a bug in the renpy version HI uses right now. Nothing I can do about it, since changing to a newer version is not an option right now.

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
And then he realises that the full save doesn't do anything for him. I was actually tempted posting the safe again, but now with some dollar notes attached to indicate it's full, but couldn't be bothered cropping and editing in dollar notes. :D
At least the save was helpful to me to be able to see Natasha's sexting renders as my save is also effected by this "not a bug".

Of course I could use the mod too.

Last edited:

duefess5280

Nov 5, 2020
hello, this looks a game i want to play... but does not open after download, tries for 2 sec. and nothing, any ideas.. i tried running as admin and still nothing . not trouble on any other game yet. thank you.. i just deleated the 2 persistent files and no help..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
hello, this looks a game i want to play... but does not open after download, tries for 2 sec. and nothing, any ideas.. i tried running as admin and still nothing . not trouble on any other game yet. thank you
Have you done a search on this thread for that issue. Have you installed the Companion Mod from page one? Any error messages?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
At least the save was helpful to me to be able to see Natasha's sexting renders as my save is also effected by this "not a bug".

Of course I could use the mod too.
Why on earth would you need someone else's save to see specific pictures (i.e. Natasha's sexting renders)? Does your last statement mean you couldn't use the Companion Mod before? There is a Companion Guide linked on the first page that gives instructions on how to see EVERY render, animation, etc. within the game. It also explains how to install and use the Companion Guide. Oh wait, I understand now ...

Reading.png

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
darkhound1 I found two minor issues. Faye and Natasha are missing from this screen:
View attachment 1441188

There is no recycle button in spa when more than three girls are there.
I believe that Faye and Natasha are excluded from the "Huge breast size" screen by design. My recollection of the Intro sequence (which is a little fuzzy; it's been a while...) is that they are essentially in a class by themselves, and that there is a different screen in the Intro "preferences selection" process where you can either select "mega melons" (my name for it) or not, and Faye and Natasha are included in the "mega melons" category.
[EDIT: You beat me to it, DuckSwim. I was obviously still typing when you posted.]

With regard to a recycler for the Spa, that is something that ought to be there, particularly for rainy days when the likelihood of more than three girls being there goes up significantly.

duefess5280

Nov 5, 2020
no i havs not , i downloaded the companion but not sure about placing it in the files... ill try that next thanks. okay i got the niceeroyics file in place, but cany find where to put the nemod file ... nothing like binocs file anywhere

Last edited:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Why on earth would you need someone else's save to see specific pictures (i.e. Natasha's sexting renders)? Does your last statement mean you couldn't use the Companion Mod before? There is a Companion Guide linked on the first page that gives instructions on how to see EVERY render, animation, etc. within the game. It also explains how to install and use the Companion Guide. Oh wait, I understand now ...

View attachment 1441205
It has been my experience that the people that always ask for other peoples saves are just too lazy to actually put in the time and play the game themselves.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hello, this looks a game i want to play... but does not open after download, tries for 2 sec. and nothing, any ideas.. i tried running as admin and still nothing . not trouble on any other game yet. thank you.. i just deleated the 2 persistent files and no help..
no i havs not , i downloaded the companion but not sure about placing it in the files... ill try that next thanks. okay i got the niceeroyics file in place, but cany find where to put the nemod file ... nothing like binocs file anywhere
ye to compan. no error does not get that far
Curious as to why you deleted the two persistent files if this is your first time playing. The 'Nemod' folder goes in the 'Image' folder under the 'game' folder. if the image folder isn't showing, follow the instructions in the Companion Guide on how to see all the pretty pictures. The Guide also explains about resolution errors that prevent the game from running and a fix.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes