Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I should have mentioned. I have seen the basic scene twice (I assume its the scene at the bar with Yumiko, not the other scene where she's wearing her dress).
As I understand it, yes but maybe not. I did too many times the red dress scenes and the first demin/white top scene to remember for sure.
In doubt: do the red dress scene again and see, unless you already did that scene multiple times.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So i did what it says placed the new extracted file in the game folder and when asked i replaced existing (running Mac) and i try opening the game and it says "not found" am i doing something wrong here?
I know almost nothing about a MAC. Sorry.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Also the error with Natasha sending her sext error from last version that was suppose to be fixed has yet to be fixed. I have spent weeks in game trying to get that last quest pic from her alongside doing the new content and she has yet to send me a sext message.
Natasha context related sexting is conditioned by this events:
Natasha arrives on the island.
1633534199270.png

Try sending her off of the island/reinvite her ?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Is it just in my game play or is Jessica like the easiest girl on the island? Besides Yvette, Jessica seems to be the most willing to let you hit it. Not that my MC is complaining lol.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
As I understand it, yes but maybe not. I did too many times the red dress scenes and the first demin/white top scene to remember for sure.
In doubt: do the red dress scene again and see, unless you already did that scene multiple times.
It's her scene when she's "on the pill" that you need to have seen twice already.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Amy, Heather and Eva aren't hard to get either.
Yeah Eva is pretty easy. All you have to do is share an elevator with her when she's horny and get Heather to strip for you lol. For me Amy seems harder to crack. I've caught her clicking her mouse a few times and banged her, but that's it.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Is it just in my game play or is Jessica like the easiest girl on the island? Besides Yvette, Jessica seems to be the most willing to let you hit it. Not that my MC is complaining lol.
Eva is pretty "nympho" as well, and so is Heather, to a slightly lesser degree. For that matter, once you get to a certain point in the game and have completed the necessary accomplishments, Amy and Alice are pretty "easy" too.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
There is nothing wrong with her context related sextings. They are triggered through one of her arrival scenes and they work fine.

I don't understand what you mean.
The companion mod has always been part of every android release.

There are no bugs on both accounts. I've already explained it someplace else.
To make everyone happy, the "search the web" now has 6 slots instead of four, so you can have all of them at the same time (even though this is really not necessary to have)
Then I missed that post and I apologize. The rest of what I said is true though and is an amazing update. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: darkhound1

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I found that Yvette may like to put out, but once you did it you have to start all the way down with hugging all over again since her lust gets REALLY low afterwards.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I found that Yvette may like to put out, but once you did it you have to start all the way down with hugging all over again since her lust gets REALLY low afterwards.
Your post and some of the previous posts are confusing me. In which way is Yvette one of the easiest girls? Which non-random sex scene is there for her that you can repeat every or every other day on your own initiative?
Same for Eva. To me the elevator scene is a very rare event. You can only regularly have sex with her through letting her win the contests as far as I know.

This is my list of easiest girls and easiest sex scenes. Sex scenes can be done basically daily at will, non-random (if you have progressed far enough):
  • Jessica
    • at the pool when you put sun lotion on her side boobs
    • ask her for a pole dance in the night bar
  • Amy
    • alone in the pool
    • arm wrestling
    • have a drink with her in the night bar
  • Heather
    • ass posing at the pool (alone)
  • Faye
    • posing at pool (blue pill required)
  • Alice
  • Natasha
    • have a drink with her in the night bar (alone)
Relatively frequent random events:
  • Jessica at the pool at night
  • Dinner with Amy
  • Spend the night with Amy
  • Alice at the beach when you go for a rest
  • Natasha's night visit
The great thing about Amy also is that I am allowed to grope her breasts at a lust level of 35! For Jessica and Natasha the limit is about 50. So those girls will quickly reach 100% lust after a sex scene.
The limit is about 65 for Heather, Faye and Alice.

So if there are easy sex scenes that I have missed, I'd very much love to know :)

Reactions: UraN82

BillytheGreat

Oct 23, 2019
Your post and some of the previous posts are confusing me. In which way is Yvette one of the easiest girls? Which non-random sex scene is there for her that you can repeat every or every other day on your own initiative?
Same for Eva. To me the elevator scene is a very rare event. You can only regularly have sex with her through letting her win the contests as far as I know.

This is my list of easiest girls and easiest sex scenes. Sex scenes can be done basically daily at will, non-random (if you have progressed far enough):
  • Jessica
    • at the pool when you put sun lotion on her side boobs
  • Amy
    • alone in the pool
    • arm wrestling
  • Heather
    • ass posing at the pool (alone)
  • Faye
    • posing at pool (blue pill required)
  • Alice
  • Natasha
    • have a drink with her in the night bar (alone)
Relatively frequent random events:
  • Jessica at the pool at night
  • Dinner with Amy
  • Spend the night with Amy
  • Alice at the beach when you go for a rest
  • Natasha's night visit
The great thing about Amy also is that I am allowed to grope her breasts at a lust level of 35! For Jessica and Natasha the limit is about 50. So those girls will quickly reach 100% lust after a sex scene.
The limit is about 65 for Heather, Faye and Alice.

So if there are easy sex scenes that I have missed, I'd very much love to know :)
Desire at the gym on yoga.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
So, I just had an 'Yvette-bikini-change-tease in the rain' experience... To be fair, I used the Companion Mod to move her from the spa to her room (loving the new C/M change girls' locations function!), which probably bypassed the normal coding that would prevent 'Yvette-bikini-change-tease in the rain' from happening organically... I'm not complaining, though, as I don't consider it to be bug but rather a feature...

1633552291663.png

1633552426958.png

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
So, I just had an 'Yvette-bikini-change-tease in the rain' experience... To be fair, I used the Companion Mod to move her from the spa to her room (loving the new C/M change girls' locations function!), which probably bypassed the normal coding that would prevent 'Yvette-bikini-change-tease in the rain' from happening organically... I'm not complaining, though, as I don't consider it to be bug but rather a feature...
There is a bug and this scene is also possible without the mod.

Gilrs that arrive on a rainy day go to pool and beach so all kinds of funny scenes can occur.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019

View attachment 1440384

View attachment 1440394
What are those poles for? Substain roof? Polepooldance? Umbrella?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes