ManoftheCulture

Sep 26, 2021
Hi, I've just started to play Holiday Island and don't quite understand how to increase my stats (without cheating, of course). I've read that you must workout if you want to increase your strength and endurance and reading for the other stats. I've been trying to do it, but my main character stats don't seem to change. Please, can you explain what can be the problem?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I've just started to play Holiday Island and don't quite understand how to increase my stats (without cheating, of course). I've read that you must workout if you want to increase your strength and endurance and reading for the other stats. I've been trying to do it, but my main character stats don't seem to change. Please, can you explain what can be the problem?
Each workout/"training event" gets you a certain number of points, and the cumulative points are considered on the weekend. If you have enough points, your stat will go up 1 (or 10 for Stamina).

The guide covers it, so if that is what you are reading it's a good start.(y)

If it's NOT what you are reading, check here.

ManoftheCulture

Sep 26, 2021
Each workout/"training event" gets you a certain number of points, and the cumulative points are considered on the weekend. If you have enough points, your stat will go up 1 (or 10 for Stamina).

The guide covers it, so if that is what you are reading it's a good start.(y)

If it's NOT what you are reading, check here.
Thanks a lot for the answer. And one more question: such stats as charm, look, sneak, lockpicking also go up at the end of the week depending on how much cumulative points you have?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific...

Monkey Man

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the game, since I did the last update of windows 10, I can't play, it starts, I see task manager, but then it exits. I experimented with other games on the same platform, they work.

is anyone having this problem, or is it me?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the game, since I did the last update of windows 10, I can't play, it starts, I see task manager, but then it exits. I experimented with other games on the same platform, they work.

is anyone having this problem, or is it me?
Check "game fix" spoiler in the OP.

Reactions: Bantry

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I've finally taken the plunge and shuffled my Patreon subscriptions around a bit. I don't know if I would have been able to read the messages before, but I'm not a happy camper that Natasha and apparently Faye are eventually moved to complete status sooner rather than later.

I completely understand the reasons why DH is doing it, so no complaints there, but Natasha seemed like an integral part to the Island's mystery with her lactating and Faye served as a nice "area opener". And of course they will have to do a new "tit size queen contest", but I feel Aly would be next in line, unless a new giant-sized woman is brought in.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I've finally taken the plunge and shuffled my Patreon subscriptions around a bit. I don't know if I would have been able to read the messages before, but I'm not a happy camper that Natasha and apparently Faye are eventually moved to complete status sooner rather than later.

I completely understand the reasons why DH is doing it, so no complaints there, but Natasha seemed like an integral part to the Island's mystery with her lactating and Faye served as a nice "area opener". And of course they will have to do a new "tit size queen contest", but I feel Aly would be next in line, unless a new giant-sized woman is brought in.
Darkhound stated in his explanation that he expects two successors in the Faye and Natasha lines. So it is unlikely that Aly will inherit the tit size crown. Be patient and we will see who the new girls will be.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So I've finally taken the plunge and shuffled my Patreon subscriptions around a bit. I don't know if I would have been able to read the messages before
Simply click the Locked/Unlocked icon on Patreon,

1635942410270.png

To see who can see what.

In this case, if a Patron, you have been able to see the post from the moment it was up (about 1½ week).

Last edited:

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018

Yeah Faye and Natasha are two of my absolute favs.

Reactions: BenBen95

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 03. of November 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
121 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get an even in the doctor's office --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> still working on it
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Wicked Games...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Am I the only one noticing that none of the "doctors" are qualified to be doctors, with the exception of Daniela? A lot of these people were "half way through medical school"

So still 5 or 6 years short of being doctors
This is one of the game's "unspoken details". For the purposes of the game, I assume that they are all Physician's Assistants (PAs) and either RNs or LPNs. With a licensed MD on the island (Daniela), they could each practice as PAs and do most things an MD can do.

Reactions: DuckSwim

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Am I the only one noticing that none of the "doctors" are qualified to be doctors, with the exception of Daniela? A lot of these people were "half way through medical school"

So still 5 or 6 years short of being doctors
I have no idea how large the general population of the island including service staff etc would be. But to expect that many fully qualified doctors for maybe a few hundred people would be a bit ridiculous.

Reactions: DuckSwim

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This is one of the game's "unspoken details". For the purposes of the game, I assume that they are all Physician's Assistants (PAs) and either RNs or LPNs. With a licensed MD on the island (Daniela), they could each practice as PAs and do most things an MD can do.
Yes, that is pretty much correct, the girls are a mix.

Delizia will become head nurse (Head RN)
And work towards becoming an MD/NP (the prior going by the dev. news).

Given no significant medical procedures are carried out in the front doctors office, it stands to reason the setup is the normal and orthodox one seen all over the world. Which is the two tier setup.

Nurses, who staff and carry out limited treatment in the front doctors office, referring more demanding cases or conditions to the MD themselves.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes