SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Does the fact she is a Nurse or a Doctor affect her skill and ability to do a Five finger shuffle? :unsure:

Their current role is to collect samples and convert them to company favour for you to spend, give you pills, and a helping hand when you require it ;)

So really are bankers... or as I like to call them Wank Bankers :ROFLMAO:

If being experienced in Rubbing one out makes you a Doctor... I need to go collect my MD Degree
:ROFLMAO:

They are really nurses working in a doctors office, or medical centre, or whatever you want to call the room.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, there definitely must be unspoken details. I keep wondering about the room numbers. So there are 10 girls and the MC on the Island, which I suppose is corporately owned as a whole, and the staff has their own rooms in another wing. So what do you need 77+ rooms (or a 7+ storey building) for?

My wild guess is that there must be more guests, but you just never see them.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Does the fact she is a Nurse or a Doctor affect her skill and ability to do a Five finger shuffle? :unsure:

Their current role is to collect samples and convert them to company favour for you to spend, give you pills, and a helping hand when you require it ;)

So really are bankers... or as I like to call them Wank Bankers :ROFLMAO:

If being experienced in Rubbing one out makes you a Doctor... I need to go collect my MD Degree
:ROFLMAO:

They are really nurses working in a doctors office, or medical centre, or whatever you want to call the room.
So....what kind of Doctor are you if you are ambidextrous?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
kinda frozn at bar ...see only background picture and ui... any emergency exit button?
is there any w/t which (copies)shows ingame tips and requirement for gials? (to avoid opening a phone each time, id use txt)
how to autowin poker...i tried console command
g_poker_game.winner = 0
did not help but no idea when i should use it

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
kinda frozn at bar ...see only background picture and ui... any emergency exit button?
is there any w/t which (copies)shows ingame tips and requirement?
This is a sandbox type game, so no walkthrough. But there is a guide on page 1.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
is there any w/t which (copies)shows ingame tips and requirement for gials? (to avoid opening a phone each time, id use txt)
how to autowin poker...i tried console command
g_poker_game.winner = 0
did not help but no idea when i should use it
With regard to poker, try 'g_cheats_enabled = True', which will let you know who has the winning hand each hand; you should be able to take it from there.

War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting this weird bug where if I'm at a location where i have an appointment on that day and i skip 30mins, it triggers the appointment regardless of time. it can also happen multiple times for the same appointment. and it doesn't count it as me having done the appointment either. so if i do that let's say 30 mins before an appointment, it triggers and then after the event the girl calls me saying where were you.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
A constructive criticism for darkhound1

While we love all the juicy muscle girls stuff in the game, I think it wouldn't hurt to add a few little details.

For example, every time the twins are in the gym or doing muscle growth, it would not hurt to put a more vascular texture, veins and that type of detail. Because if not, you only see the inflated muscle as if it were a balloon filled with air. I say this with the best of intentions to improve the experience more, I do not know if others will agree with me. The same, when girls grow so big their biceps should also grow their forearms, lats and traps, to be more proportional.

Here are some DAZ textures for genesis 8 that could help you, for you to consider. Many greetings !!

mm.png

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
A constructive criticism for darkhound1

While we love all the juicy muscle girls stuff in the game, I think it wouldn't hurt to add a few little details.

For example, every time the twins are in the gym or doing muscle growth, it would not hurt to put a more vascular texture, veins and that type of detail. Because if not, you only see the inflated muscle as if it were a balloon filled with air. I say this with the best of intentions to improve the experience more, I do not know if others will agree with me. The same, when girls grow so big their biceps should also grow their forearms, lats and traps, to be more proportional.

Here are some DAZ textures for genesis 8 that could help you, for you to consider. Many greetings !!

View attachment 1483593
Dark does not use Gen 8 assets from what I recall, mostly Gen 3.

Reactions: DuckSwim

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Dark does not use Gen 8 assets from what I recall, mostly Gen 3.
That and the vein thing largely died before it started.
Problem? Turns out the vast majority out there hate veins.

People want realistic skin, as in bumps, micro hair and surface texture, a huge vein snaking its way round in their favorite boob etc? Not so much. Photoshop moment.

So it never caught on, is mostly isolated to extreme muscle fetish groups nowadays.
To each their own of course, but is what it is.

As for whether it has any application here, dunno and no comments.
Just adding context and ancient history as my usual.

Last edited:

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Ahh but if that's why there are also those texture packs for Gen 3. I think that if there are so many around here who love the content of muscular girls and bodybuilders fetish, it would improve the experience that in case of exercise in the gym or muscle growth they look more vascular and sexier. It's just a suggestion.

Here for Gen 3:

Obviously it would not have to clash with the visual and artistic style of the game characters, for that you can put those textures and proportions in the correct degree, according to the personal taste of darkhound1

Greetings to everyone!!

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes