Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is it possible to have a save with all gallery/scenes unlocked please ?
If all you want are the pics, just use unren.bat as instructed in the Companion Guide. If you think having a save with everything unlocked will allow you to replay or see everything, then you are sadly mistaken. Which is the same answer that has always been provided to anyone that has asked for a full save. If you want to see and experience everything you HAVE to play the game!

Last edited:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Ok. i searched this thread for how to unlock the Alice Lingerie question and i got an entire page of nothing.

every answer is "do the desires and wishes quest for everyone and it unlocks." what a worthless answer. who is everyone?
my task list says i have completed Yvette, Heather, Eva, and Jennifer. who else is supposed to be on the list? i cant seem to scroll through every single characters events and find the specific event that indicates she has a missing wish that needs done.

am i supposed to just start rotating women on and off the island until something shows up? how are the wishes and desires not part of the guide? all i need is the names of everyone that needs to come first, or get told the 4 I did complete are the only ones you need and im bugged. Even Darkhound himself gave an answer on the matter and even his answer was "When everyone else is done it has a 100% chance of showing up after changing it from 50" like damn. i dont have time for island resident musical chairs.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok. i searched this thread for how to unlock the Alice Lingerie question and i got an entire page of nothing.

every answer is "do the desires and wishes quest for everyone and it unlocks." what a worthless answer. who is everyone?
my task list says i have completed Yvette, Heather, Eva, and Jennifer. who else is supposed to be on the list? i cant seem to scroll through every single characters events and find the specific event that indicates she has a missing wish that needs done.

am i supposed to just start rotating women on and off the island until something shows up? how are the wishes and desires not part of the guide? all i need is the names of everyone that needs to come first, or get told the 4 I did complete are the only ones you need and im bugged. Even Darkhound himself gave an answer on the matter and even his answer was "When everyone else is done it has a 100% chance of showing up after changing it from 50" like damn. i dont have time for island resident musical chairs.
Desires and Wishes, start and end with meeting with Joy. When Joy says, 'There are currently no more Desires or Wishes at this time', you will know you have completed all of them. Then follow the steps as laid out in the Guide on page 77. The Guide also tells you which specific girls have Desires and Wishes.

Reactions: MarsUltor

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Brenda has a photoshoot, I think you have to do that first.

Reminded myself by searching "Wishes" in the guide, for the record...

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Desires and Wishes, start and end with meeting with Joy. When Joy says, 'There are currently no more Desires or Wishes at this time', you will know you have completed all of them. Then follow the steps as laid out in the Guide on page 77. The Guide also tells you which specific girls have Desires and Wishes.
I hate to be that guy but you just contributed to the problem. I am aware of what desire says when there are either no more girls with wishes on the island or with wishes left to complete. what you failed to do like everyone before you is say which people need their wishes completed. i checked page 77 of the 143 page PDF guide. it only told me how to start the red lingerie quest with Alice "after completing all other wishes". which, once again, fail to tell anyone what those wishes are. Unless there is another guide on the front page that has different information.

it was someone after you that mentioned that Brenda was the 5th and final person that needed a wish completion. it was that easy. Complete wishes for Eva, Jennifer, Heather, Yvette, and Brenda and you will be able to start the Alice underwear quest next. and yet all anyone said, multiple times over multiple pages, was "complete all other wishes to start her quest."

Thank you ZenGarden for providing the answer that Brenda is the 5th.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I hate to be that guy but you just contributed to the problem. I am aware of what desire says when there are either no more girls with wishes on the island or with wishes left to complete. what you failed to do like everyone before you is say which people need their wishes completed. i checked page 77 of the 143 page PDF guide. it only told me how to start the red lingerie quest with Alice "after completing all other wishes". which, once again, fail to tell anyone what those wishes are. Unless there is another guide on the front page that has different information.

it was someone after you that mentioned that Brenda was the 5th and final person that needed a wish completion. it was that easy. Complete wishes for Eva, Jennifer, Heather, Yvette, and Brenda and you will be able to start the Alice underwear quest next. and yet all anyone said, multiple times over multiple pages, was "complete all other wishes to start her quest."

Thank you ZenGarden for providing the answer that Brenda is the 5th.
Glad ZenGarden was able to give you an answer you understood. Perhaps it is a matter of lost in translation, but when Joy, says, 'There are no more Wishes or Desires at this time', she is not lying. She is telling you, that you have completed ALL currently available Wishes and Desires that are in the current release. Then as it says within the Guide, you need to meet with Joy again and the Alice lingerie quest for Alice should trigger.

Reactions: Henry73au

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Glad ZenGarden was able to give you an answer you understood. Perhaps it is a matter of lost in translation, but when Joy, says, 'There are no more Wishes or Desires at this time', she is not lying. She is telling you, that you have completed ALL currently available Wishes and Desires that are in the current release. Then as it says within the Guide, you need to meet with Joy again and the Alice lingerie quest for Alice should trigger.
Dude doesn't even leave a like for what he considers a helpful post, so why am I not surprised he complained about your answer?

Note to others:
This is why those who are capable, aren't more helpful: People ask questions and then complain when they get their answers.
In this case, I answered because Brenda is the only character where W/D is mentioned in her character summary and NOT in her spoilers. But -

Side Note:
I know reading is hard and all that, but PDFs have search functions. Why is it so difficult to find "Wishes and Desires" on page 52 under Brenda?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Amy's looking jacked, nice. Don't know about other ppl here but would love to see more muscle/fitness content in the future. Ivy, Amy, and Mercedes content == :fire-emoji:
That's not Amy, it's a female model created by Duckswim called Annabelle.
Has the same hair as Amy, so that is probably why you thought it was her.

I too agree... would love to see more content with Amy... but I am a little biased ;)

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Amy's looking jacked, nice. Don't know about other ppl here but would love to see more muscle/fitness content in the future. Ivy, Amy, and Mercedes content == :fire-emoji:
My "wishlist" is volleyball at the beach, and titfight event, either on the beach or in the evening at the nightbar. But I am sure I will be happy with all of Darkhounds future ideas :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
My "wishlist" is volleyball at the beach, and titfight event, either on the beach or in the evening at the nightbar. But I am sure I will be happy with all of Darkhounds future ideas :)
If we are talking "wishlists" :unsure:
I am still wanting and waiting for Amy to take the trip on the yacht.
Always considered that should be Amy's "desire and wishes" event.
;)
(no pressure Darkound...lol)

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I feel that there are too many of us who love the muscle fetish in this game hahaha it's always the most talked thing, the most attractive and sexier. That is why it strikes me that a few guys answer me "that it's just only a few people who want to see that" hahaha, they don't even believe it :ROFLMAO:

More muscles, more vascular, more muscle growth, more armwrestling and tit wrestling :love:

potybob

Sep 7, 2021
Ok, I ran into an issue. I was using a cheat code to help bypass the poker mini game (because I am ass at poker) and got an error in game. Now the game wont launch. I have refreshed, restarted, redownloaded and nothing. The game will no longer launch for me. Any idea?

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
If we are talking "wishlists" :unsure:
I am still wanting and waiting for Amy to take the trip on the yacht.
Always considered that should be Amy's "desire and wishes" event.
;)
(no pressure Darkound...lol)
yep, we have seen two pictures from that. Would be great :)

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Dude doesn't even leave a like for what he considers a helpful post, so why am I not surprised he complained about your answer?
You are correct. that was bad manners and i have amended the issue.
Side Note:
I know reading is hard and all that, but PDFs have search functions. Why is it so difficult to find "Wishes and Desires" on page 52 under Brenda?
I did not dowload the PDF, it opened in a chrome page. and i could not figure out how to use a find function in the chrome page which is where the difficulty took place. I had hoped Joy's Wishes and Desires would have had their own section. outlining who the current five girls who have quests are and then noting that completing the five opens Alice's quest. But i guess that was my own wish and not reality.
He must not have read my tip on the Alice Lingerie. when you visit Joy..SAVE. 50/50 she say something about the Alice quest. Really? What the wishes are..Really??
First of all, there is no bug.
The Alice lingerie quest is not a "Desire and Wishes" quest.
The trigger point is after Joy tells you that there are no more Desires and Wishes quests available in this game version. So you need to do all that are available in this version, and not only the ones for the girls currently on the island.

After that, prerequisites for Alice lingerie to be triggered:
  • 50% chance --> This has been removed now, so it's 100% with 0.3.1 and later
  • Alice's affection must be high enough (about > 75)
  • And well, the quest hasn't been started already
I may not know how to use search in a PDF opened in a Chrome tab, but i do now how to search a thread. Darkhound himself had explained in direct reply to someone else (shown above) asking how to unlock the Alice lingerie quest that it is not a 50% chance but a 100% chance now as long as her affection is high enough, no other quests are active, and all other available wishes and desires had completed including girls not on the island. which also demonstrates you weren't capable of giving me my answer either as just telling me "it's a 50/50 just brute force save scum it" would have left me spending hours not getting the quest because i still had Brenda's wish to complete. Which it did by the way. Especially with people like dude bro above saying "it's a 50/50 cant you read?" when that isn't even correct.
but bringing it back to my first post, Darkhound himself failed to list what the available girls were. which is why i was frustrated. Joy wasn't giving me the quest, and the quest being a 100% trigger, it meant i had another girl to complete. and before hand no one else in the thread mentioned the girls needed including the creator and i couldnt find it in the 143 page PDF because i couldnt figure out the search there. a divine comedy of errors of everyone giving the wrong reply, the right reply not containing what i needed, and the inability to actually use the find function where the answer was.
So really, thank you again ZenGarden for understanding my question and giving me the help i needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, I ran into an issue. I was using a cheat code to help bypass the poker mini game (because I am ass at poker) and got an error in game. Now the game wont launch. I have refreshed, restarted, redownloaded and nothing. The game will no longer launch for me. Any idea?
Try Page 1, game fix section.

Take a copy of the two files first, and if the fix works, upload the two files here afterwards (so Darkhound can check if the error is preventable through game code changes).

Reactions: dmonkeypiece
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes