Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I downloaded 3.1.1 directly. I never had 3.1.0. My save shows my version as 3.1.1. Do I still need the update anyway? It states it is to go from 3.1.0 to 3.1.1
Android version ?
If Windows, try updating again to 3.1.1 from

Sentimental

Jan 23, 2019
Someone can help me? "Jennifer friend Nathan" im allone with her in the bar i click picture and her and nothing happend.... i skip half hour and try same and nothing. What can i do?

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
Hey, is there any way for going to lab in the middle of the game? I mean, going to the lab AGAIN to meet Sarah and Daniela

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Last edited:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, I noticed a possibly exploitable bug in the new update.

At the end of the butt contest, instead of rolling time forward one hour to reflect the time spent in the contest, it rolls it BACK instead. This time loop has a few interesting affects, including (but not limited to):

1) You have a free hour to interact with all girls currently on your island (Maxing their affection/love/arousal/favor?)
2) You can replay the contest repeatedly until all girls on your island have participated (for your checklists)
3) With enough repetitions, you can set who's got the gold Butt contest trophy

Clearly, the current way to break the time loop is to skip the contest. Which I'm sure I'll do... eventually...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Promises and Reminders

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Somebody help me, I downloaded the game update to 3.1.1 and this error occurred
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know if there is a bugfix for this? Help please...

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
I donno how to find Mercedes in the gym at night
I finished two first quests about miriam and mercedes childhood, i cant finish quest about talk to Joy about miriam and mercedes because on reception i cant ask when Joy will be on island, that question disappear
I visited mercedes two times on the pool, first time on 9:00 am while nobody there, then later when there was people, i even visited her in her room at 18:00 and talked to her, i even talked to her in the bar and still from 23 to 4 am i was in the gym and nothing
And about miriam and the lab quest, i jogged like 7 days on the beach at 9 am everyday and still nothing
Excusme ofcourse but what the fuck is this bugged game?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: darkhound1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I donno how to find Mercedes in the gym at night
I finished two first quests about miriam and mercedes childhood, i cant finish quest about talk to Joy about miriam and mercedes because on reception ask when jot will be on island not there anymore
I visited mercedes two times on the pool, first time on 9:00 am while nobody there, then later when there was people, i even visited her in her room at 18:00 and talked to her, i even talked to her in the bar and still from 23 to 4 am i was in the gym and nothing
And about miriam and the lab quest, i jogged like 7 days on the beach at 9 am everyday and still nothing
Excusme ofcourse but what the fuck is this bugged game is?
Try downloading and reading the Companion Guide (linked on the first page of the thread) it will answer your questions.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes