drumj

Dec 9, 2020
I still dont know how to talk to Joy about Mirism and Mercedes, i already finished all wishes and niw when Joy on island all what she can tell me is "you finished all wishes"

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I still dont know how to talk to Joy about Mirism and Mercedes, i already finished all wishes and niw when Joy on island all what she can tell me is "you finished all wishes"
What exactly are you trying to talk to Joy about with regards to Miriam and Mercedes? What open quests are shown on your phone? Have you read the Companion Guide?

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
What exactly are you trying to talk to Joy about with regards to Miriam and Mercedes? What open quests are shown on your phone? Have you read the Companion Guide?
Its a last quest before i can meet mercedes in the gym at night, it says "Talk to Joy about Miriam and Mercedes(Will be available in one of the next vwrsions)", but companion guide said i can finish this quest somehow and meet Mercedes in the gym at night but its impossible, i talked to her twise on the pool, all stats full, i've been in the gym from 20 till 5 am and nothing, so i dunno, like i said, bugged game

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Its a last quest before i can meet mercedes in the gym at night, it says "Talk to Joy about Miriam and Mercedes(Will be available in one of the next vwrsions)", but companion guide said i can finish this quest somehow and meet Mercedes in the gym at night but its impossible, i talked to her twise on the pool, all stats full, i've been in the gym from 20 till 5 am and nothing, so i dunno, like i said, bugged game
You haven't done everything with Mercedes at the pool. Try pushing her in. Then, the Guide tells you specifically what time to go to the gym to find her. If you go ahead of time and wait, she will never show up.

Reactions: junior366

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
You haven't done everything with Mercedes at the pool. Try pushing her in. Then, the Guide tells you specifically what time to go to the gym to find her. If you go ahead of time and wait, she will never show up.
just tried, met her 9 am, then met her again, then left to my room, then at 2 am went to gym, nothing

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Tried at 2:30 am just right now, nothing
For the last time, read the Companion Guide! You are obviously missing something, which I suspect is an element at the pool. You are now officially on your own.

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
For the last time, read the Companion Guide! You are obviously missing something, which I suspect is an element at the pool. You are now officially on your own.
Okay but i already tried everything
9 am - met her in the pool, chat, thanked her for keep everyone save, she flexed for me, then i ran away to jerk off
9:30 am - back to her, removed everyone from the pool, talked again, asked to flex for me again, ran away to jerkoff again
10 am - and again back to her, again removed everyone from the pool, again she flexed for me and again ran awa from her
10:30 - the same
11 am - the same, tried to push her in the water
Then in my room until 2:30 am and nothing

Dec 8, 2017
Okay but i already tried everything
9 am - met her in the pool, chat, thanked her for keep everyone save, she flexed for me, then i ran away to jerk off
9:30 am - back to her, removed everyone from the pool, talked again, asked to flex for me again, ran away to jerkoff again
10 am - and again back to her, again removed everyone from the pool, again she flexed for me and again ran awa from her
10:30 - the same
11 am - the same, tried to push her in the water
Then in my room until 2:30 am and nothing

"For starters you must have completed all the tasks about Miriam and Mercedes with regards to their strength."

try following the important details.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Try reapplying the 0.3.1.1 patch from this source :
I did it, downloaded it again, when I open my save, this error appears, what did I do wrong, will I have to start all over again?

alucard6969

Jul 3, 2017
I've got Miriam's sexting pictures from walking along the beach, but I can't seem to get the self-tanning lotion quest to start. I've read the guide and followed it word-for-word, but still no luck. Help!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've got Miriam's sexting pictures from walking along the beach, but I can't seem to get the self-tanning lotion quest to start. I've read the guide and followed it word-for-word, but still no luck. Help!
Need some more information, like how many days have you been on the island; have you completed all the other quests/achievements with Miriam and Sara, etc.? Sorry for the inability to read minds. Must be something else I lost in the accident when Joy tried to fry my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

alucard6969

Jul 3, 2017
Need some more information, like how many days have you been on the island; have you completed all the other quests/achievements with Miriam and Sara, etc.? Sorry for the inability to read minds. Must be something else I lost in the accident when Joy tried to fry my brain.
288 days now. All Sara's achievements (except for the nightclub ones) are done, and all Miriam's achievements are done (except for the one that requires Sara's self-tan lotion).

I seem to have no way of talking to Yumiko in the beach bar about the self-tanning lotion

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes