DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
What a great picture of Red! I love your Mid-town Manhattan high-rise office 'photo shoots' . . . judging buy the location of the Empire State Building out the window behind Red (I know, 'There's a building??' 'There's a window???'), I would guess this is at about 38th Street & 6th Avenue, on about the 40th floor (the circled building below, perhaps?).

View attachment 1521299
Not sure actually.

My guess would be that the photo is from the Rockafeller center (somewhere high or from the visitors roof, "top of the rock").

But I have never been to New York, so it is based on some image to image "sorta looks like those and that angle" guesswork.

(Huge google links inside spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The image itself is a free to use one and it is a scenic view I am rather partial to and like to use in office renders :)

I tend to distort it to serve my purposes, so technically what I end up with could be from a next door building too when it comes down to it. (I am sure Joy can afford a property around there)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
And yes, this is supposed to be a pirate site. But there seems to be honour among pirates when it comes to creators like Darkhound.
As far as I'm concerned it's not honor (part of it is), it's the fact that I pay for these informations and previews and I will not give for free something I pay for.
Freeloaders (I am one on other games, I don't use the term derogatorily) already get the game for free at the same time as patrons do, it's enough in my book.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Re-upping my pledge is somewhat dependent on whether or not my favorite girl is hitting the cutting room floor for future content.

Just sayin'.

Sep 24, 2020
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3)

Hello everyone!

This is the new version 0.1.3 of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.3.1.x and later.

The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed (bugs have been fixed now)
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missing images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • it now displays the location of each (regular) girl and even allows to change it
  • it allows to switch the general cheats on and off (rollback at hotshots and you can see who has teh winning hand at poker)
  • Sara's special self tan lotion can be added once you have finished the quest line
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 1432629 View attachment 1432630 View attachment 1432631 View attachment 1432632
please answer, can Companion mod be used on the android version?

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
please answer, can Companion mod be used on the android version?
Yes, the companion mod is already part of the android versions.
Due to the fact that you can not add and remove files and folders from an android version of renpy easily.

This is also why an updated version for android is delayed a week or so after the official release, due to making sure all bugs and issues to the most extent, have been fixed.

r1k1m4r

Jun 6, 2020
damn, i tried this game few months ago on android and i closed it after maybe 15 mins, i gave it another chance on pc 2 days ago and damn, amazing stuff :D wasnt a big fan of sandbox games but this one i dont really care about it, pretty fun to play, the idea with girls changing their outfit is good tho, always liked in games when you can choose outfits for girls

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ive been away too long - Ivy is getting an even hotter rework? Other tier 3 girls will also be getting more love next update (Delizia is mentioned!) and a staff role rework as well... im lost at whats all happening but this will hands down be the best update yet at least it is in my expectations (and theyve yet to dissapoint as is). Someone is even preaching about two NEW girls (more? we talking staff to help fill in roles for the staffing rework?). Its too much, too much i tell you!

Who knows when it will be released but i cant wait to see how it all works out and ideally this opens the doors for getting more scenes for the other lesser favoured girls in the game (its been my only complaint - the actual resort staff seeming to get far more love than choosable love interests never sat right with me, i love them too and in some cases more than certain love interests but fans of tier 3 girls esp are out of a limb too often per update as only a select few get focused each one). I think things are heading in a very positive direction, good stuff dev.

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
Where in the game is the volleyball location? I noticed that the girls are there from time to time, can the MC get there too?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Where in the game is the volleyball location? I noticed that the girls are there from time to time, can the MC get there too?
No.

The volleyball thing is an old idea, one that seemed like a good one back in the day (but is not).
It may get its day, but it mostly just a relic that bobs up in the current every now and then, then disappears.

So what you see is a remnant in the code or "ambience" (girls having a life and activities not involving the player)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: junior366

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Re-upping my pledge is somewhat dependent on whether or not my favorite girl is hitting the cutting room floor for future content.

Just sayin'.
I'd like more content from 2/3 girls and they barely get any, for years.
It'd be a foolish to give anything really.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'd like more content from 2/3 girls and they barely get any, for years.
It'd be a foolish to give anything really.
You do realise Darkhound is just one guy and he has a day job too? So his time for the game is limited. There have been lots of requests for Joy to replicate Darkhound, but so far she hasn't been able to do it. So we have to live with just one and be happy with what he can do in that limited time.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes