DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Miriam has no toes when you walk with her on the beach.
When you look at her ass, you can see she has no toes. At first I thought they were covered by sand, but no.
Her foot is buried to a depth halfway to the upper ankle joint.
So she has her toes the usual place (and about 1-2cm under the sand).

Edit : Added example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Her foot is buried to a depth halfway to the upper ankle joint.
So she has her toes the usual place (and about 1-2cm under the sand).

Edit : Added example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dub your successful quest to 'find' Miriam's toes "Operation Toes In The Sand" (or "Operation T.I.T.S.", for short...) :D

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
No, her feet aren't buried in the sand. You would see the toes outlined underneath. It's easier to fix than to justify.

potybob

Sep 7, 2021
I have seen several references to a girl you send off the island to get implants. I have yet to find which one. If there is one, which one is it?

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I have seen several references to a girl you send off the island to get implants. I have yet to find which one. If there is one, which one is it?
Where have you seen such references? No girl is sent away to get implants as far as I know. There is only one girl, Amy, who leaves the island to have her implants removed and replaced with live tissue in Joy's lab.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I'm trying to get Heather's last context sexting photo, but I'm not sure how to get it. Is it part of the black and red dress photos while you're down in the lab? Or is it given once Heather returns after being sent away? If it's the first, I need help cause I only got two. If it's the second, then I'll just have to wait a bit while I finish up the other scenes for other girls

stayphazed

Apr 22, 2021
I've searched and searched, how the hell do i unlock the sauna? Doesn't show up in the spa on Tuesdays or Fridays as mentioned on here years ago. causing me big time grief

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've searched and searched, how the hell do i unlock the sauna? Doesn't show up in the spa on Tuesdays or Fridays as mentioned on here years ago. causing me big time grief
If you haven't done so already, download the Companion Guide linked on the first page of the thread. It explains that Faye, is the one to unlock the sauna. It also explains how to get all the achievements with Yvette.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
Darn, next update isn't out yet.

I was hoping I'd have something new to jerk to while I sit alone in my apartment, and my friends all spend Thanksgiving with families that love them.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific...

Most of the time

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
This is by no way nagging, complaining or being impatient.

But when is new content for Daniela planned? (ish)
Since her scenes at the Lab, her images has haunted me and oh-boy I want more :)

Keep up the fantastic work darkhound1! Love your work. (Just upgraded my patreon membership. I will keep supporting the game as long and much as I can!)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This is by no way nagging, complaining or being impatient.

But when is new content for Daniela planned? (ish)
Since her scenes at the Lab, her images has haunted me and oh-boy I want more :)

Keep up the fantastic work darkhound1! Love your work. (Just upgraded my patreon membership. I will keep supporting the game as long and much as I can!)
8 ball.gif

Only darkhound1 knows for sure, but as soon as info is available via Development News it will be posted on his Patreon page and here.

ohyeah58

Dec 26, 2020
I simply cannot complete first quest of the game about finding about why you're on the island. How do I complete this quest?

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes