Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Delizia_doctor_nightshift63.jpg

Delizia_doctor_nightshift14.jpg

Delizia night shift at the doctor's office (0.3.2 preview)

Hello everyone,

today I have a preview from Delizia's upcoming event at the doctor's office.
With her switch to "staff" role and her job as head nurse, all her new main scenes and events will be related to her job role.
There will be a longer quest for her, more than 60 renders and some animations as well. Most of the renders and animations will be part of events that can be repeated.

Take care and I hope you like the previews.

darkhound1

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I know I'm nitpicking, but Daniela and Eva have too similar tops IMO. Even a minor change of color to Daniela's top would be an improvement. Again, just my opinion.
I noticed the same "nit". Of course, it would be dependent on the available color and texture set for that top in DS, but maybe a teal or a pastel pink might be a better contrast; I'm certainly not going to complain, though, since I'm very happy for Daniela's inclusion, and in a hot new outfit, no less!

Reactions: Bantry

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
The old side characters with issues (Lacey, Renee) will probably want to take notes on how that goes (drown as a guest or swim as staff).
I like Renee!:love: I would like to see her in the game more often!

I also like Heather!:love:

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
The new Holiday Island banner (Analysis)

View attachment 1507387

The specials step forward
The specials have joined and anchor both ends of the line.

Sara and Daniela are present, giving the lab a prominent place (and it also confirms Sara is considered a success). They are supplemented by Jennifer (Joy's niece, stories) and Miriam (Lab, various teasers) which point to the future and lab.

Staff reporting in
Delizia is still present, but it is her crisp 2021 staff version.
Combined with rel 3.2 dev news, it is clear Staff is getting quality work in the conversion.

The old side characters with issues (Lacey, Renee) will probably want to take notes on how that goes (drown as a guest or swim as staff).

The old line (Heather, Brenda, Amy, Yvette, Alice, Desire and Eva)
Minor changes.

Heather changed out of her bikini for better variety and Eva still do tits on a stick (while surrounded by bigger girls, animated steam cloud over her head needed :D)

The old 'new' line (Ivy)
And in the middle the observant will notice we have the new Ivy.
There as contrast to the old trinity anymore? Not so much. Holds her own now.

Disclaimer : The usual, Analysis and Imo.

Edit : Better formatting and banner info
I would have included Yumiko for some zesty Asian flavor (and she is CLEARLY my favorite) but I digress!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I would have included Yumiko for some zesty Asian flavor (and she is CLEARLY my favorite) but I digress!
You can join me in humming the Akari theme song and hope Darkhound decides it is less trouble to go full Asian than having his ankles have its own musical theme (ducks are short)

It may take a few years but we'll work our way up (shin level, still a duck ;) )

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello! Help me please. Why Faye always answer "it's bit too hot" when i ask her to pose for me on the beach during a walk?
Have you tried downloading and reading the Companion Guide linked on the opening page of this thread? It tells you all the specifics, like she will not pose for you during the day, but that is a separate event that happens at night.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The new Holiday Island banner (Analysis)

View attachment 1507387

The specials step forward
The specials have joined and anchor both ends of the line.

Sara and Daniela are present, giving the lab a prominent place (and it also confirms Sara is considered a success). They are supplemented by Jennifer (Joy's niece, stories) and Miriam (Lab, various teasers) which point to the future and lab.

Staff reporting in
Delizia is still present, but it is her crisp 2021 staff version.
Combined with rel 3.2 dev news, it is clear Staff is getting quality work in the conversion.

The old line (Heather, Brenda, Amy, Yvette, Alice, Desire and Eva)
Minor changes.

Heather changed out of her bikini for better variety and Eva still do tits on a stick (while surrounded by bigger girls, animated steam cloud over her head needed :D)

The old 'new' line (Ivy)
And in the middle the observant will notice we have the new Ivy.
There as contrast to the old trinity anymore? Not so much. Holds her own now.

Disclaimer : The usual, Analysis and Imo.

Edit : Better formatting and banner info
I could say so much about all of this new banner...
But, I will sum it up...
Looks cheap, amature, and not fitting for an updated banner.
But, IMO.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
compressed version, please
It's been posted numerous times that the game is already heavily compressed. You may search this thread, but don't expect to find much. At least nothing endorsed or created by the developer.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Possible bug:
When you ogle Yvette's breasts as she sits on the sunbed by the pool wearing her bathing suit, she will switch to her skimpy bikini for just a second, then switch back.
Apologies if this has already been fixed.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I noticed the same "nit". Of course, it would be dependent on the available color and texture set for that top in DS, but maybe a teal or a pastel pink might be a better contrast; I'm certainly not going to complain, though, since I'm very happy for Daniela's inclusion, and in a hot new outfit, no less!
I can use any color I want in Daz, it doesn't have to be available. I had the render for Daniela already done, so it was the quickest way to just use what I had, that's all.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I can use any color I want in Daz, it doesn't have to be available. I had the render for Daniela already done, so it was the quickest way to just use what I had, that's all.
Thanks for your response.

To be clear, I think the banner looks really good and has lots of visually interesting contrast already. I also think that Daniela is very hot, in general, and looks especially hot in her yellow underboob-revealing crop top. It's not a problem that both she and Eva are wearing yellow tops (slightly different shades) next to each other; I was really just speculating that a teal top (probably matching the stripe in her bottom) or a pastel pink (similar to her pink sweater top from the lab scene, but a little lighter and less "hot pink") would look really good, too, and would add even more variety to the banner. No need to change it (unless you want to)... it was really just a thought spawned by Bantry's comment.

Will the new banner, or a variation of it, be incorporated into the "splash scene" when the game is started up? If so, is the plan to incorporate it into the next sub-version (0.3.2.0) or the next major version (0.4.0.0)?

Keep up the great work!!

Gamon

Aug 25, 2017
If I want to start the game, it shows that it is loading, but after that nothing happens. First time happening to me with this game. Does someone have a solution to this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 21. of November 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
200 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get another event in the doctor's office at night which is part of her new quest --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • To start with Ivy's replacement, all of her sprites will be replaced by new and improved versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an even in the doctor's office that start the quest for her to get the first exam on her way to becoming a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes