Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Dinner for Two?

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 21. of November 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
200 additional renders, videos or sound files
92 updated renders

New features and content
  • Delizia will get a quest to take her first exam on her way to become a doctor --> still working on it
  • Delizia will get another event in the doctor's office at night which is part of her new quest --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • To start with Ivy's replacement, all of her sprites will be replaced by new and improved versions --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get an appointment in her office as part of Delizia's quest to do her first medical exam --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will get an even in the doctor's office that start the quest for her to get the first exam on her way to becoming a doctor --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia gets a remade arrival scene to fit her new job role --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet
I just hope Ivy doesn't lose her muscles!

fjdklafda

Jul 8, 2020
Hey darkhound1, still feeling bumped about phasing out Natasha, would u consider making a scene for the grand closure of her quest line? Or is it not possible because of the outdated model? Also, for the new model that u will introduce in the next few updates, would that model have any similarities in term of appearances comparing to Natasha?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hey darkhound1, still feeling bumped about phasing out Natasha, would u consider making a scene for the grand closure of her quest line? Or is it not possible because of the outdated model? Also, for the new model that u will introduce in the next few updates, would that model have any similarities in term of appearances comparing to Natasha?

Covers the questions.

Reactions: darkhound1

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
does anyone have the console code for evas appointment where she tells you about her breast enhancement? cause 4 me it didnt trigger in the normal way. and yes i followed the companion guide, but the mc didnt ask her...

mmnd128

Aug 8, 2018
Holiday Island mod version 0.1.3
I personally think that it is necessary to add new rearrangement functions or delete items
This version cannot be renamed and it will crash

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
does anyone have the console code for evas appointment where she tells you about her breast enhancement? cause 4 me it didnt trigger in the normal way. and yes i followed the companion guide, but the mc didnt ask her...
Are you love and lust with her high? Hope you have a previous save. That scene is a one shot only.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Type this in the console and write the result here.
player.get_quest_state("Eva_breast_enhancement", eva)

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
The result after using the console code is -> 0
I also have a save right before the first appointment with lust and love high enough didnt work.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The result after using the console code is -> 0
I also have a save right before the first appointment with lust and love high enough didnt work.
If it's 0, you need to take a walk on the beach with her first and use this option:
"Take a closer look at her tits and cleavage."

EDIT:
I have changed the hint text in the quest now as well:
"Find a good time to ask Eva about her breast enhancement. Maybe during a walk on the beach?"

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
ok thx :) but now i have another problem. meanwhile i played trough the lab quest and at day 3 after the training with the doc im in my room. waiting for the pickup. the ai says there is a visitor. so after that the game crush:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 711, in script call
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 66, in script
��[$�}��Y�qsK�Ra?������G���T�߰���F:b��inSMsc�o �-��hȝ<�g���wE�^Z�{iTvjR��{������Ǘ�70
File "game/script.rpyc", line 711, in script call
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 66, in script
��[$�}��Y�qsK�Ra?������G���T�߰���F:b��inSMsc�o �-��hȝ<�g���wE�^Z�{iTvjR��{������Ǘ�70
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Wed Nov 24 12:32:10 2021

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Miriam has no toes when you walk with her on the beach.
When you look at her ass, you can see she has no toes. At first I thought they were covered by sand, but no.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes