Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i did all that ... all is fine ... just she dont appear ... maybe using the console made it bug ?
Possibly, but without knowing what you tried to do with the console codes it is hard to say. If you have completed ALL of the elements necessary, when you visit gym at 02:30hrs, Mercedes will be there. You go to the gym and she is there, not you go to the gym and she shows up later. So if she isn't there, you have missed one of the necessary things that has to happen prior.

Reactions: junior366

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
i did all that ... all is fine ... just she dont appear ... maybe using the console made it bug ?
Go to the Gym at 230am after bar closes if your talking about that event. Make sure stats are high with Mercedes when you do.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
any1 save file pls
The majority of your 25 posts are asking for a save file in whatever game thread you're posting in. This is a game where there is no such thing as a save file that will allow you to continue, go back, pick up from where you left off, etc. You have to play the game and create your own save/restore points as you go along and they will be exclusive to you. If that is not the type of game you want, then find another to play.

Reactions: 44Tom and Jimwalrus

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Hey darkhound1, will the two new busty girls be in the main or the regular tier, because it would make sense for at least one girl of different body type to be in main or higher tier right?
Which two are you talking about, Sara and Daniela? They are specials and probably will remain as such.

Reactions: Bantry

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Does Lacey not send a pic from the black and red dress party while you're in the lab? I've waited over a week after the MC returns from the lab and I haven't gotten a single pic from her from the party

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
At this point, I'm willing to use console commands to unlock the remaining sexting photos, but I don't know the right command, or if it would even be possible with how the game works

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Weekend Fan Art,

View attachment 1520859

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a great picture of Red! I love your Mid-town Manhattan high-rise office 'photo shoots' . . . judging buy the location of the Empire State Building out the window behind Red (I know, 'There's a building??' 'There's a window???'), I would guess this is at about 38th Street & 6th Avenue, on about the 40th floor (the circled building below, perhaps?).

1638026852444.png

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes