Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone have the newest version of the faq? I know puppet has it in his sig, but I turned off sigs a long time ago and don't remember where to turn them back on.
Puppet Master hasn't updated his FAQ in awhile to my knowledge. yankeeInKy took over and rewrote much of the Companion Guide, you might try there first.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Just a thought: renders about arm wrestling need some work because the position is around opponent's thumb instead of palm.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Also do you need to delete your persistent files daily? This is kind of wacky. I hope the dev figures out what's going on with this and why I can get 8 wet tee shirt contests in one day if I stay at the pool.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
No.

And if your game do manage to wreck them on a daily basis then upload the two files. So far people with the issue have applied the fix but not uploaded their bugged files, even when asked to do so.

Makes debugging a tiny bit tricky (and involve magic fairies).
Fairies?

Tinkervette? Heather-roa? Miri-posa?

I knew DH had some mystical inspiration for this game...

Shoulda picked Ái-nee Chlair though...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

New Age, Mysticism Bullshit

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I haven't played the game much lately.
Plus the Companion guide covers everything.
Frank01
If you would like to update it, I gift it to you.
It doesn't seem that long ago that Bantry and I started to work on it. Bantry started the Guide while I put out the more hand holding FAQ. The FAQ became very large due to the amount of material in the game, and I yielded to the guide.
If anyone else wants to take on the mantle, feel free and good luck.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The new Holiday Island banner (Analysis)

1637312368098.png

The specials step forward
The specials have joined and anchor both ends of the line.

Sara and Daniela are present, giving the lab a prominent place (and it also confirms Sara is considered a success). They are supplemented by Jennifer (Joy's niece, stories) and Miriam (Lab, various teasers) which point to the future and lab.

Staff reporting in
Delizia is still present, but it is her crisp 2021 staff version.
Combined with rel 3.2 dev news, it is clear Staff is getting quality work in the conversion.

The old side characters with issues (Lacey, Renee) will probably want to take notes on how that goes (drown as a guest or swim as staff).

The old line (Heather, Brenda, Amy, Yvette, Alice, Desire and Eva)
Minor changes.

Heather changed out of her bikini for better variety and Eva still do tits on a stick (while surrounded by bigger girls, animated steam cloud over her head needed :D)

The old 'new' line (Ivy)
And in the middle the observant will notice we have the new Ivy.
There as contrast to the old trinity anymore? Not so much. Holds her own now.

Disclaimer : The usual, Analysis and Imo.

Edit : Better formatting and banner info

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
A piece of news seems to have flown under the radar.
That the Holiday Island banner on Patreon was updated,

View attachment 1507387

The banner, besides being the first thing people see, is pretty interesting for a number of reasons.

Sara and Daniela are present, giving the lab a prominent place. They are supplemented by Jennifer (Joy's niece, stories) and Miriam (Lab, various teasers) which point to the future and lab.

So it seems safe to say the Lab, and the girls in or connected to it, is rising in prominence (and it also confirms Sara is considered a success)

Staff reporting in
Delizia is still present, but it is is her crisp 2021 staff version. A look that fits her significantly better than her old 2017 guest presentation.

Combined with rel 3.2 dev news, it is clear Staff is getting quality work in the conversion. The other old side characters with issues (Lacey, Renee) will probably want to take notes on how that goes (drown as a guest or swim as staff).

Minor changes.

Heather changed out of her bikini for better variety and Eva still do tits on a stick (while surrounded by bigger girls, animated steam cloud over her head needed :D)

The old 'new' line (Ivy)

Edit : Better formatting
The thread banner has been updated with the new banner last week :)

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
The new Holiday Island banner (Analysis)

View attachment 1507387

Sara and Daniela are present, giving the lab a prominent place. They are supplemented by Jennifer (Joy's niece, stories) and Miriam (Lab, various teasers) which point to the future and lab.

So it seems safe to say the Lab, and the girls in or connected to it, is rising in prominence (and it also confirms Sara is considered a success)

Staff reporting in
Delizia is still present, but it is her crisp 2021 staff version.
Combined with rel 3.2 dev news, it is clear Staff is getting quality work in the conversion.

The old side characters with issues (Lacey, Renee) will probably want to take notes on how that goes (drown as a guest or swim as staff).

Minor changes.

The old 'new' line (Ivy)

Edit : Better formatting and banner info
yes! More Sara!
Sara ismy favorite girl by far now
I came for Ivy, was blown away by Miriam and Mercedes, and now Sara has my heart!

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes