Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Working Out

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hey, got a question.
Just downloaded the game and I'm wondering, if I'm the only with this bug (well, I think you should call it a bug).
The thing is:
Every time I had an appointment (no matter what: with the girl, the contest), when I'm at the place where the appointment should happen and I interact with any girl, the appointment start no matter what time it is and it can repeat multiple times a day (I had a situation, that I could have 5 Wet T-Shirt Contest at a single day).
Someone maybe know somwthing about a patch to repair that?

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I lost all my files with my old computer. So I don't want to start from the beginning. I just want to see the scenes lastly added. Is there a gallery mod or something for any chance?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey, got a question.
Just downloaded the game and I'm wondering, if I'm the only with this bug (well, I think you should call it a bug).
The thing is:
Every time I had an appointment (no matter what: with the girl, the contest), when I'm at the place where the appointment should happen and I interact with any girl, the appointment start no matter what time it is and it can repeat multiple times a day (I had a situation, that I could have 5 Wet T-Shirt Contest at a single day).
Someone maybe know somwthing about a patch to repair that?
I got the same problem, but I think the latest update patch fixed that?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Images/Inventory

The outfit is the one she use in her "new" bedroom sextings (I am not aware whether there is any ingame use involved, I just remember the concept)
My phone list the sextings for Alice as 6/8. Wasn't there some problem with receiving them? But I can't find any mention in either the 3.1.0 and 3.2.0 development news about a fix.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes