shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Anybody got a good side by side with old and new Ivy models. She seems smaller all around, but thats only from the two new pics that were shared.

Reactions: Socko55

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Memory lane Quiz.

1. Halloween
Which HI girl was used in the comparable render posted in the forum?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Hybrids
Which HI girl is this?

3. Christmas
Bigger than Faye?

4. Something wrong here
Which HI girl should have been in the render?

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Anybody got a good side by side with old and new Ivy models. She seems smaller all around, but that's only from the two new pics that were shared.
I would say not really much point in a side by side comparison.
Ivy has been remade into the new version, and that is how she will look now.
So if slightly bigger or smaller in any department is what she will be now.
Darkhound is not going to go and change her now, he's been doing renders with her for the next update for some time now.

Reactions: Henry73au

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I would say not really much point in a side by side comparison.
Ivy has been remade into the new version, and that is how she will look now.
So if slightly bigger or smaller in any department is what she will be now.
Darkhound is not going to go and change her now, he's been doing renders with her for the next update for some time now.
Where in my post was I demanding Darkhound to change to model? I was just wanting a before and after comparison if one was available. He has done side by side comparisons for models that changed from normal to HD, had hair changes, or swinsuit changes in the past.

Reactions: Socko55

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Where in my post was I demanding Darkhound to change to model? I was just wanting a before and after comparison if one was available. He has done side by side comparisons for models that changed from normal to HD, had hair changes, or swinsuit changes in the past.
The side by side picture is patron locked and no patron will post it.
You will have to wait for the update.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
You are correct that you were not demanding. but as you put in your reply... "I was just wanting a before and after comparison".
I never said you were demanding, so ask you, where in my post do I say you were demanding?

You did say " She seems smaller all around " and want to see a side by side comparison.
As I said...not really much point in a side by side comparison.
If you find that your statement about being smaller all around is correct, nothing is going to happen about it.
Ivy is now the new version as can be seen in Patreon posts and will be seen more in the next update.

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
It didn't take long to find. Apparently, the new model was made by Duckswim and not Darkhound and after looking up that I managed to find multiple Deviant Art and Discord discussions copying and sharing the side by side comparison. I just wanted it for curiosity sake and like the new model a lot.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
It didn't take long to find. Apparently, the new model was made by Duckswim and not Darkhound and after looking up that I managed to find multiple Deviant Art and Discord discussions copying and sharing the side by side comparison. I just wanted it for curiosity sake and like the new model a lot.

The new one may not be as buff as the old one, but her face is a DEFINATE improvement!!! She will definitely see more play from me in 3.2!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations, what you have proven is you did not need to even ask in the first place.
If you applied yourself in the first place you could find what you wanted, and not taking you long to find it apparently.

As for "It was created by Duckswim and not Darkhound" is not really correct.
Original Ivy was created by Darkhound.
Duckswim's Ivy version... known as Ivyness... is based on a combination of original Ivy and another Holiday Island girl?
(Maybe apply yourself again and find out who that is?)

The new version of Ivy was created by Darkhound based on the original Ivy and Duckswims Ivyness.
Now... a side by side comparison of new Ivy and Ivyness would have been a more interesting ask :unsure:

Reactions: junior366

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Maybe the new ivy doesn't look as muscular as the old one... but nothing prevents her from getting more huge after training hard like a beast mode hahaha like the twins. I mean, at some point they are going to fight for the title of the buffest on the island. Maybe an armwrestling tournament where Amy beat everyone hahaha

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

Size-wise and musculature-wise she doesn't really look that different. Honestly it's just a series of subtle changes that look really good imo, from textures, angles, eye assets, etcetera. Solid work to Duckswim and Darkhound for updating it imo.

Also, man people on this thread are super-argumentative in tone. Let's stop assuming the worst and just try to be patient, people could be new or just coming back after a while and not necessarily wanna read through >=15 thread pages to understand a change. Namaste peoples.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn this game has been in Dev forever, but the renders don't look bad. How close to complete is it, and is the sandbox very grindy? Some of the shots make it look like there are minigames in the lewd scenes, please tell me that is not a thing. :cry: Maybe just controls for enjoying the lewds? :unsure:

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
Damn this game has been in Dev forever, but the renders don't look bad. How close to complete is it, and is the sandbox very grindy? Some of the shots make it look like there are minigames in the lewd scenes, please tell me that is not a thing. :cry: Maybe just controls for enjoying the lewds? :unsure:
The game is far from being completed, and it already has way more content than many other completed games.
There's nothing grindy in this game, really. All is just fun and entertainment (and some silly jokes in the way xD). You also have plenty of hints in case you get "lost", and some controls for some scenes. The next update is going to be a big one, so I encourage you to play the game now and then you'll notice even more the changes and improvements when the next update comes.

btw, I've been in the island for more than a year already xD

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes