Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

The Letter

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
My dude, I swear, you are one of the reasons I can't keep a wallpaper on my computer more than a week, and I mean that in the BEST possible way!
Thanks,

Is a rehash of the old 2021 new year render to some degree (though it took a lot longer than expected, pool and light).

Being me there is a bit of fun and historical things build into it, so things are not quite as they appear.
Example

- How many of them are fan art
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- How many are in the game, in one form or another
- Line up to game to Darkhound match

And of course, is a bit of fun about what Daniela did or who she met on her vacation ;)

Edit : Picked Juniors post as it was the first, but this is of course an answer to all that had a post about the ladies.

Last edited:

bart995

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everybody, i have a problem. I played the game a bit time ago and now i want to continue so i downloaded the last update and apply to my game but the game doesn t open. So i tried to download the full game but nothing,the game doesn't open. Do you know if i am doing something wrong?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hello everybody, i have a problem. I played the game a bit time ago and now i want to continue so i downloaded the last update and apply to my game but the game doesn t open. So i tried to download the full game but nothing,the game doesn't open. Do you know if i am doing something wrong?
Have a look at the "Game Fix" spoiler in the first post of this thread...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-1-1-darkhound1.3782/

This should be the fix to get you working again.
Also, Use a download of the game from the official links on Patreon...

and add the update from Patreon...

as the files linked here in F95 have faults and cause bugs etc...

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes