Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
When Delizia is at a different location than the Doctor's, she says that she's in the back and then appears and gives you the usual choices. However, after you give her sperm samples, if you want her to pose her perfect butt for you, she goes through the "I'm coming," routine again and makes you opt out of the sperm sample options to get to the intimate actions.
Once Delizia appears from the back, she should be relocated from the beach or pool for the next hour to service you.
(or she could just stay in the Doctor's office until 15:30).
After Delizia appears, she should just stand there and allow you to choose the options you want rather than assuming we just have her sperm samples.

Edit: Just noticed that if you use your phone, Delizia still does the I'm coming routine, but it causes an error because you can't choose one of the dialogue options.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
When Delizia is at a different location than the Doctor's, she says that she's in the back and then appears and gives you the usual choices. However, after you give her sperm samples, if you want her to pose her perfect butt for you, she goes through the "I'm coming," routine again and makes you opt out of the sperm sample options to get to the intimate actions.
Once Delizia appears from the back, she should be relocated from the beach or pool for the next hour to service you.
(or she could just stay in the Doctor's office until 15:30).
After Delizia appears, she should just stand there and allow you to choose the options you want rather than assuming we just have her sperm samples.
Should or not, that's not how it works. There's no way to know in advance how long you want to stay at the doctor's office. In general, the doctor's office shouldn't be empty so often.
There is still something wrong creating the schedule, but after checking for several hours, I decided that there were better ways to spend my time.
If it annoys me enough, I will come back to it, check again and hopefully find a better solution.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I started the game over.
Somehow I got the dialogue option to ask Jennifer about the underwear for Yvette. She told me to ask Yumiko who isn't on the island yet.
Not a big deal, but I thought you might want to know.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Should or not, that's not how it works. There's no way to know in advance how long you want to stay at the doctor's office. In general, the doctor's office shouldn't be empty so often.
There is still something wrong creating the schedule, but after checking for several hours, I decided that there were better ways to spend my time.
If it annoys me enough, I will come back to it, check again and hopefully find a better solution.
Sorry, I knew this was a problem in Beta, but for some reason, I thought you zapped that bug. When I saw it again, I figured I better report, especially about the phone.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The new Companion Guide is not up yet, so I'd like to report a little problem this way.

When I started up the new update for the first time I made the mistake to have other programs running, so I ran out of memory and the game crashed. By that time I had moved from the bar to the room and got transported to the doctor's office and clicked through Delizia falling asleep learning dialogue and got the quest to deliver 6 samples. That was wiped because of the crash and since then I haven't encountered her introduction again.

So is that save royally ska-roo'ed now?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
If 795 additional renders, videos or sound files,181 updated renders in this update is bugger all then...
yes, totally milking it.
You would be better off finding something else to play for free !!
The game is already so big that adding more content don't make so much impact.

I'm not suggesting/demanding anything, just explaining why that dude is unsatisfied.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
darkhound1 does it again, another stunning update! I find myself spending minutes just watching the new cosmetic changes in awe while still on day 2... :love:

With that said, while I'm not experiencing any of the major bugs/crashes reported so far, I noticed a very minor thing in the new restaurant setting: spending time with the girls there (doesn't matter what type of action) doesn't seem to let you regain endurance as the clock advances. As I said, really no biggie, it's just FYI ;)

Keep up the good work!

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
is there a typo in the update? it allways say that somethings will appear in 0.3.2 but it allready is 0.3.5 so i assume it should have been 0.3.1.5? not sure though but its kinda confusing reading the changelog

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes