-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I used to play this game regularly, but it always seemed like I was waiting on yet more women to be available who weren't. I feel like this is a great game, but I also feel like it won't really be something for me until it's at least close to completed. Too many holes with what you can and cannot do. It's been a really long time now, though. Still, I feel like I should probably wait longer before diving in again. Obviously I will do a complete restart because of how long it's been.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is there going to be a download option that isn't that giant knob gobbler Mega. Or the 6 hour downloads currently offered?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game and Rogue like know how to milk it. Jesus, 5 years later and still bugger all has been added
It probably feels this way because he added way too many women, and can't make enough content for each one, without it taking forever. But he does produce a lot of renders, but if you only like 1-2 girls, then it will feel like a short update.

Reactions: Boldano

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3)

Hello everyone!

This is the new version 0.1.3 of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.3.1.x and later.

The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed (bugs have been fixed now)
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missing images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • it now displays the location of each (regular) girl and even allows to change it
  • it allows to switch the general cheats on and off (rollback at hotshots and you can see who has teh winning hand at poker)
  • Sara's special self tan lotion can be added once you have finished the quest line
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 1432629 View attachment 1432630 View attachment 1432631 View attachment 1432632

Will this be updated soon for 3.5????

Reactions: Brololol

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
It probably feels this way because he added way too many women, and can't make enough content for each one, without it taking forever. But he does produce a lot of renders, but if you only like 1-2 girls, then it will feel like a short update.
Haven't played this patch yet but I think it may just be that a lot of the game's scenes are often trivial. Like all those flashback "girl tells you a story" scenes. Many of which you may rather not even know about as these girls have at terrible habit of rambling about their exs and stuff. And those scenes tend to take up a lot of renders compared to most.

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Haven't played this patch yet but I think it may just be that a lot of the game's scenes are often trivial. Like all those flashback "girl tells you a story" scenes. Some of which you may rather not even know about as these girls have at terrible habit of rambling about their exs and stuff. And those scenes tend to take up a lot of renders compared to most.
rambling about their exs sounds very realistic

BillytheGreat

Oct 23, 2019
What is this error about? It shows when I click on cumm button for instance in the titjob that Yvette gives you in the sauna.

File "game/interactive_sex.rpy", line 254, in <module>
NameError: name 'i_pause_cum_late' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 478, in script call
�w�3���K�G7� �E�����.�ټDO�� �!�� ���(��:�)�z�:�
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 17, in script call
L`���G8���� �ul6�j�����GD�`G�a�bzhE��(qv�gzx�r6j�ijխ�#�gQ�Q�G�3�_݇�rx$GFV�G++�ecE=��pas�±�Q��q@s��zsG
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 85, in script call
t&!,��C� ��� ��O97�*�U�Uz-ػ�гу0��{����A���lL����ħ��l"(6e��ѲWSB� ��pc#����~Z�U'��
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 141, in script call
>A6�v��:I6����;��;Y��£��SU������TW'N�N�vB��3�%��
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 206, in script call
��_sc;=ɼ�i8Koxu��@�8�;�o !o+!�z)�?Z���B�(������Ftv�����g��lC�^�П�������6�e0�H|�s����i4r�Ot�Ns9���p?����ح�s8֕[��C�|���Bח�.�s���r� ��k���~����T��t�s���s�=W�����C��s�#�9�?I?O���Y�����t�9�EΡ=���&~� ������$"�9�Ѩs�������w#��oB�w�t������.8��u���9�8��AѺ���g���z(��Y�0�s�}�s�
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 839, in script call
2���^e�s1^����q���u��e���[v��U����iJ�cKU�,�_���)eI���̕TSʫ�/M)�F�aFea���R�SD�E�d:�ʗcqh:�1KW�,\��A�Z"%�3G\CJ�4m���lܖ^�����72?F0�R)�қ��fC��"�-\L6��J���N!�zud��Mt��lm���7[����}_dw6����;���V�֬P(H�J"�j@�5�7Z`S�e��{�� o�}���(�8<<�y$�
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 902, in script call

File "game/interactive_sex.rpyc", line 254, in script
�#��3*w�� (cc��f�=q�1�t՘ҍjW|{��:&ث̃8�l�2GY3�Z�����Ы��i�)�z��S�S��q��bL�+�t�?#�簨gŘ��:>�M�b��F�f�s�ᣵ���VL�#d�s ;���Ϙ*g�� �x� >Ɗ�Ŏ�y����
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/interactive_sex.rpy", line 254, in <module>
NameError: name 'i_pause_cum_late' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.5.0
Wed Mar 9 03:35:30 2022

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Love the game playing for the first time but kind of annoying with future patches having to look through the patches or the slightly confusing in-game to find the new content. Can always do it with no guide but different times and rng etc make it so hard to look for the new stuff

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I just downloaded the newest version but I was wondering if anyone can tell tell me how to save my old saves? I play on the Android platform and I love this game

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes