BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
full save please
Boooring! This request has been used before and is, thus, invalid. But I commend you for at least using "please". To be more successful next time, why not work on your grammar and punctuation a bit? Coming up with a more refined request or even more flowery sentence would be a nice touch? E.g. like "Would anybody be so kind as to share a full save file* with me, please?". But you can't use that one. I invented it. It is mine. You will have to come up with a unique request yourself.
Thank you and have a good day playing HI, rather than asking for save files!

*even though I know there is no such thing

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
that's why i make a save on every different occasion. 1 when triggering event, 1 for idle, 1 for choices, and 1 for favorite scenes
I wish this game had a dedicated gallery with all the h-scenes unlocked for each character (especially the animated ones). Many of my favorite animated scenes, just aren't on the phone. Since they are on separate saves, every update you get a long update prompt for each save. Sometimes, the update breaks the save file and that scene is gone forever.

I would be REALLY nice if you didn't need saves for each h-scene to revisit them

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is there content for danielle i mean naked content ?
I wish this game had a dedicated gallery with all the h-scenes unlocked for each character (especially the animated ones). Many of my favorite animated scenes, just aren't on the phone. Since they are on separate saves, every update you get a long update prompt for each save. Sometimes, the update breaks the save file and that scene is gone forever.

I would be REALLY nice if you didn't need saves for each h-scene to revisit them
Try unren.bat and extract ONLY the RPA packages. You'll get every image, animation and render available in the game. Ogle, watch and fap to you heart's content.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If you don't mind me requesting, can we get a cleanup on old events? By that I mean just a finishup on characters that don't have more than the introductory Beach scenes or still missing pool event scenes etc?

Loving Ivy's new look at the table. Wasn't normally a fan of Ivy but that one could definately change my mind.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Try unren.bat and extract ONLY the RPA packages. You'll get every image, animation and render available in the game. Ogle, watch and fap to you heart's content.
No i mean i like to grind and i grind for her if there is no one tits scene or something sensual i dont need to play beacause that

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Holiday Island [v0.3.5.0] [darkhound1] compressed

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,15 GB / 917 MB - HolidayIsland-0.3.5.0-pc.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 882 MB - HolidayIsland-0.3.5.0-mac.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:

Last edited:

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
hello my brothers someone would be so kind to pass me a save in which is the big room with the posters to change?, pleess I changed my cpu and I have nothing

Sep 24, 2018
Hi, so in the latest version, every time I try to replicate Amy's bar event in her red top, I get the message "Affection Check Failed" even if I'm at Max (75). Anyone know what could be going on?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
And how to trigger Ivy topless posing in pool area? she has max stats and nobody around
You must wait for her to send you an invite, you can't trigger it yourself at the pool.
Darkhound will probably fix that when this scene is redone with new Ivy.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi, so in the latest version, every time I try to replicate Amy's bar event in her red top, I get the message "Affection Check Failed" even if I'm at Max (75). Anyone know what could be going on?
Continue Amy Love/Affection quest to raise her stats to 100 Love/Affection.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island somewhere in the Pacific...

Superheroes

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes