BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I agree - its sad that all the girls have basket balls on them, their bodies otherwise are great, also it seems the very few that don't are growing larger by the update - also why are all the girls here sluts, they are all telling the mc about their exploits with other men - that may turn on women but really not men

Apr 22, 2017
I've noticed that if you use the button in the phone's schedule to go to an appointment, the phone stays up during the appointment blocking most of the scene.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
there is also a growing mystery your character will uncover and find himself right at the center of!
Hm?
The last time I played an update was a bit more than a year ago and the game was just a sandbox. Was the "story" there from the beginning or am i tripping?

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone help me get this game to run again on my mac. I got it working before but now when I try to boot up the game it says "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly." I can then either reopen or ignore. When I try to reopen it I get a new message saying "The file can’t be found." I've tried redownloading the game and restarting my computer several times. Any help would be appreciated.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Boooring! This request has been used before and is, thus, invalid. But I commend you for at least using "please". To be more successful next time, why not work on your grammar and punctuation a bit? Coming up with a more refined request or even more flowery sentence would be a nice touch? E.g. like "Would anybody be so kind as to share a full save file* with me, please?". But you can't use that one. I invented it. It is mine. You will have to come up with a unique request yourself.
Thank you and have a good day playing HI, rather than asking for save files!

*even though I know there is no such thing
In other word´s .....Wer Ficken will muss freundlich sein ....... (Who want´s to F***, has to be friendly) so told me Amy´s stepsister.....:rolleyes::p:ROFLMAO:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
In most locations hovering over a woman with your pointer will bring up their stats on your watch, if you've unlocked them. It doesn't appear to work at the restaurant anymore. Can that be addressed in a future update?

BFC

Oct 16, 2018
Can anyone help me get this game to run again on my mac. I got it working before but now when I try to boot up the game it says "HolidayIsland quit unexpectedly." I can then either reopen or ignore. When I try to reopen it I get a new message saying "The file can’t be found." I've tried redownloading the game and restarting my computer several times. Any help would be appreciated.
Crashing on startup on my Mac as well.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
In most locations hovering over a woman with your pointer will bring up their stats on your watch, if you've unlocked them. It doesn't appear to work at the restaurant anymore. Can that be addressed in a future update?
This will be tricky and will probably also be very bad for performance, but I will have a look.

Reactions: Frank01

Zazzu

Nov 13, 2020
Program won't start in linux. Below is the traceback. I did try the "delete the persistent save".

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions.rpy", line 5679, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LifoQueue'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/media/MyStuff/AG/HI/HolidayIsland-0.3.5.0-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/media/MyStuff/AG/HI/HolidayIsland-0.3.5.0-pc/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 5678, in script
File "game/functions.rpyc", line 5678, in script
File "/media/MyStuff/AG/HI/HolidayIsland-0.3.5.0-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/media/MyStuff/AG/HI/HolidayIsland-0.3.5.0-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/functions.rpy", line 5679, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/__init__.py", line 43, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 58, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 65, in ConnectionPool
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LifoQueue'

Linux-5.16.10-arch1-1-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.5.0
Wed Mar 9 13:09:24 2022

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes