nenorro

Apr 16, 2020
hello all again , my poker game is broken , if i select an option it always reset back so i cannot continue with the game , tried reopening the game but is the same cannot play the poker because it get stuck and even canot quit, any help ?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Try unren.bat and extract ONLY the RPA packages. You'll get every image, animation and render available in the game. Ogle, watch and fap to you heart's content.
I don't like using 3rd party stuff on the off chance it breaks the game. My comment is really a suggestion for the darkhound1 to implement a better gallery so that we don't need separate saves to revisit scenes we've unlocked. Normally it's not a huge problem to have a save for each of those scenes, but since each update individually updates each save manually, it's a huge pain in the ass.

sars

Mar 28, 2018
I´m stuck with Delizia. what i must do to get her to do the doctor exam.
And sara how to play poker with she

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does she have more outfits than bar and gym?
Have you seen her model Amy's orange dress? Had a drink with her after the bar closes? Those are just a couple off the top of my head. Can't say for sure, as having all nine images in the achievement was never something I worried about.

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
So I'm playing and there's a moment where I go to the Doctor's and no one's there. I get a "Just a second, I'll be there" and then I get the following error message.

darkhound1 any idea how I could fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The save game shouldn't be screwed. The quest(s) should have a certain (definied) state and everything should just be like you didn't play the last xx minutes.
Thanks for the reaction, DH. It finally triggered again and I had a talk with Joy about the situation. Needless to say I immediately saved the game in order not to lose the progress again.

Since you're roaming the forum, may I request one or the other thing for older scenes for your consideration. Of course it's just suggestions, so do with it what you want.

* I encountered Eva's elevator scene again and played through it. I found that even with maxed out stamina and the shaking elevator cabin you do not manage to give her the second orgasm. This feels slightly unfulfilling to me. Is there a plan to revisit the scene in the future to remedy the situation?

* Same situation for a different stat. Encountering Mercedes in the fitness studio at night you still can't lift her dumbbells even with maxed out strength. It would be nice to be able to do that in order to receive anything different than the current TJ / BJ combo.

* Speaking of which, I don't know what your rig is and how much time it would take, but I feel a second position during sex scenes instead of just one with four viewing angles and five speeds would beat the status quo. Maybe have it with no speed control and just one angle? As I said, that's just what I would like, no harm done if that request has to be turned down for one reason or the other.

Reactions: patsh

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for the reaction, DH. It finally triggered again and I had a talk with Joy about the situation. Needless to say I immediately saved the game in order not to lose the progress again.

Since you're roaming the forum, may I request one or the other thing for older scenes for your consideration. Of course it's just suggestions, so do with it what you want.

* I encountered Eva's elevator scene again and played through it. I found that even with maxed out stamina and the shaking elevator cabin you do not manage to give her the second orgasm. This feels slightly unfulfilling to me. Is there a plan to revisit the scene in the future to remedy the situation?

* Same situation for a different stat. Encountering Mercedes in the fitness studio at night you still can't lift her dumbbells even with maxed out strength. It would be nice to be able to do that in order to receive anything different than the current TJ / BJ combo.

* Speaking of which, I don't know what your rig is and how much time it would take, but I feel a second position during sex scenes instead of just one with four viewing angles and five speeds would beat the status quo. Maybe have it with no speed control and just one angle? As I said, that's just what I would like, no harm done if that request has to be turned down for one reason or the other.
For Eva second orgasm, while in the elevator drop her endurance say about 20, you'll get it then.

harukaze15

Dec 27, 2021
can someone help i tried playing this on joiplay and when i start i just see loading then after like 10 seconds it brings me back to my homescreen. other games work fine even rpgm games

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes