Dec 7, 2019
Game suddenly stopped working on Ubuntu? Didn't even reboot, it was working fine earlier

Code:
fish: “./HolidayIsland.sh” terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)
Deleting the persistent file doesn't help

EDIT: Deleting the persistent file in /home/user/.renpy/Island actually worked, I apologize for the alarm

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I noticed that on rainy days there's no rain in the restaurant. While I'd like to think there's no rain in the dining area due to a transparent or translucent awning out of frame covering the tables and the deck, it would make sense to show rainfall on the beach. I sure hope that rain hitting the dining area isn't added. No one likes to eat while getting rained on.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I always start over from the beginning each time there is a new update.
I like the slow build to gain higher stats for yourself, and also, to get the girls to like you.
Seeing as I've started over so many times, I may have the most logged playtime of anyone on this game.
Doubt it? I don't have the cheats running when I play poker and still work the girls up to 200 favor.

I don't know if this impressive or sad.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Puppet Master why would that be sad?

First of all, everybody has the right to enjoy a game in any shape or form that pleases them, period.

With that said and if it's any comfort to you, know that I do the exact same thing: I can't imagine enjoying the island experience when a new update pops up without a fresh restart, mainly because I need to have a stronger sense of narrative progression attached to it (and with the game being as 'sandboxy' as it is, updates often rework core elements that can completely change even its earliest parts).

BaDIK and CoBD? Every chapter is its own independent unit, unless I discover I fucked up earlier choices I'll just play new ones as they come.
Holiday Island? I grab that plane every single time, baby ;)

Last edited:

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can you help? I looked in guide and i made everything exact like in guide, but still cant make ivy flash her titts at the pool.Is that i have to wait because her picture is moving or something? Im using her skimy bikini her lust is 100 what to do? ty.

The Doode

Jan 1, 2022
I agree with earlier dudes, Sara is well written and really nice. Nice looking, teases great.. A very nice addition. And I have yet to complete all of it! :D

Nah puppet master, it is cool, play on! ;)
Just wish we had more scenes with Aly (getting fucked)

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
hugo_123 As mentioned by Monsieur X , that achievement is not currently unlockable (unless you cheat Ivy's skimpy bikini when she sends you a pool invite in the morning). The base pool scene has been reworked with the new Ivy renders and it has no posing whatsoever, while the old scene can only occurr with the basic bikini via sms (so no topless posing).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Re-use is a key in software programming :)
And I think in general in HI when you do not meet the requirements for the next step in a quest you get the previous scene again. Not always, but often. So keep reading those hints for the next step in the watch.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes