ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You will have to start new games and get Yvette and Amy as your plane girls. Those scenes should carry over once you save a game with those scenes.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.5.1 (Android) has been released

Hello guys and gals,

to see what's new, please check out the development news posts for 0.3.5.0:

and 0.3.6.0:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.5.1 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Android version:

OR

Please note, that same as last time, the Andriod release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.3.5.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix update for 0.3.5.x has been released.

This is an update to the version 0.3.5.1 (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works only on version 0.3.5.0.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.3.5.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.3.5.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.3.5.0

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
But i have too start a new game?
Did you even read the Guide as to how to get those achievements? Yes, start a new game and make the proper selections to get Amy or Yvette. Once you have seen the scene and made it to the island, blah, blah, blah. Stop and load one of your saves and the achievement will be unlocked and you can continue from where you left off in that save.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Darkhound1

I just updated to v 0.3.5.1. I am currently on the Nathan photo quest. At the restaurant, when I asked Jessica to pose for the photos, I got the double image Jessica. Not a big issue, just thought that you should see these.

Reactions: MarsUltor

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Darkhound1

I just updated to v 0.3.5.1. I am currently on the Nathan photo quest. At the restaurant, when I asked Jessica to pose for the photos, I got the double image Jessica. Not a big issue, just thought that you should see these.
I always say two are better than one

Reactions: MarsUltor

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Hello guys and gals,

and 0.3.6.0:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
Please download the full 0.3.5.1 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Android version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Please note, that same as last time, the Andriod release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Downloaded it and runs fine on my phone..Let's see about my tablet..Will advise.

**UPDATE: So far on my Samsung S7 Tablet it's running well. playing it on my phone is Ok but still too small. Faye looks much better on a tablet as do the Muffins.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Thenicoss

Dec 3, 2018

Hello guys and gals,

and 0.3.6.0:

Android version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Happy playing!
Darkhound
I cant see the New Ivy in Android :cry:

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes