Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

The results are in

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Wow
Reactions: junior366

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
1. is a mistake everywhere else in the game -> fixed, will be part of the next update
2. yes it is, intended behaviour, it's the same as everywhere else
3. fixed, will be part of the next update
4. fixed, will be part of teh next update
Now I'm surprised that I had missed that second case but anyway it's better that way.

That was invalid and also some things some thing I said earlier about problems with permanently showing girls watch are incorrect as I now understand the logic there. Only places I verified now where info gets permanently shown automatically where it shouldn't are the night bar closing scene with Yumiko or Jennifer, Amy's sperm sample scene and spending night with Amy scene (most likely there is a lot more though). When info is automatically shown it stays on top but the previously pinned girl info is still selected and shown when the pointer is moved on the quick access or a girl. I think it would be better if it was done automatically after interaction is ended. Showing girls info automatically during the scene in many cases where it currently doesn't would be improvement.

Sunset walk with Yvette can be taken when it's raining. Btw how long should this afternoon rain last anyway. Maybe it could end at least before Jessica's midnight swim. It's not the best forecast as it rains the whole night also.

In the restaurant girl's stats are not shown when focus attention buttons are used.

Feye and Lacey give 19 personal favorites in exchange for enhanced samples, Brenda 21 and and Desire 22.

In the appointment where MC gets lotion from Sara, Delizia looks a bit too big.

Either MC's or Aly's lust don't increase when showering in the gym. (That is a teasing scene where mine most definitely whould )

In the bird watching scene it is still bright at 9 o'clock. Maybe a lazy fix by disabling this option earlier would be ok here.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I played the game for more than 20 hours.... I like the game but im not a fan of this random events and "grinding" them again is not what im looking for
I enjoy all time, have played so many time and still even havent finished the new update. Sara is a bit slow progress, but I like this way :) And loved to see her finally almost naked :) She is so cute :)

Reactions: MarsUltor

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
So I went back over Jennifer's 2nd (I think?) breast enhancement story (the one where Cherry has bigger boobs at the beach) when our resident HI-bartendress-heroine Jenn makes her BF jealous etc. And while Jenn is one of my favorite girls...AS IS...if she were for some reason to suffer a bizarre gene-mutation-slash-viral-anomaly-slash-titfight-swelling-injury that inexplicably returned her boobs to her original "big beach" size...well...all I'm sayin' is I wouldn't be mad.

Can I get a witness!?!

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Darkhound1

I just updated to v 0.3.5.1. I am currently on the Nathan photo quest. At the restaurant, when I asked Jessica to pose for the photos, I got the double image Jessica. Not a big issue, just thought that you should see these.
Nuthin' from nuthin'...but I find the thought of two Jessicas, or better yet, IDENTICAL TWIN Jessicas incredibly fapworthy! :love:

Reactions: MarsUltor
Sep 26, 2021
I'm sure no one cares to read this, nor do I think anyone will give a shit about my opinion, however, I think the biggest issue with this game is that there are just too many women at one time on the Island. I feel like I can't make any really progress with a target woman, because I get distracted by the sheer number of women. It leads to me doing the same shit over and over again, or missing key moments to get achievements with the targeted woman I am attempting to unlock all scenes with, given that another woman takes me away from my initial goal. Yes, I know that sounds stupid, but this game feels a bit overwhelming at times, given the bombardment of sexiness...

The Mod is huge! I think this game needs to make the mod a permanent feature in this game. This game is already a major grind with the modification, especially since it can be hard to stay focused and complete tasks one at a time for each female character. Having to waste time getting strong and conditioned, earn money, and do research in your bedroom only adds hours upon hours to the grind of unlocking all of the women's achievements. The game shouldn't be focused on building the MC's stats, or building all of the women's stats, but rather figuring out how to unlock the scenes.

The poker game and Hotshots game is a great addition to the game. Perhaps instead of having the player build their stats by going to the gym and using their smartphone, maybe create more mini games with the women, which could be more engaging. Perhaps blackjack, trivia (actual trivia like a pub quiz), and other resort games, would be another way for MC to unlock scenes, rather than increase the women's stats and MC's stats. Plus this would feel like less of a time suck and waste of time, given we would get to see some tits, pussy, and ass at the conclusion of the mini-games.

Regardless of what I have said above, this game gets hot and bothered, which results in some serious fucking after a bout of Holiday Island.

fatalplayer

Sep 14, 2020
I'm sure no one cares to read this, nor do I think anyone will give a shit about my opinion, however, I think the biggest issue with this game is that there are just too many women at one time on the Island. I feel like I can't make any really progress with a target woman, because I get distracted by the sheer number of women. It leads to me doing the same shit over and over again, or missing key moments to get achievements with the targeted woman I am attempting to unlock all scenes with, given that another woman takes me away from my initial goal. Yes, I know that sounds stupid, but this game feels a bit overwhelming at times, given the bombardment of sexiness...

The Mod is huge! I think this game needs to make the mod a permanent feature in this game. This game is already a major grind with the modification, especially since it can be hard to stay focused and complete tasks one at a time for each female character. Having to waste time getting strong and conditioned, earn money, and do research in your bedroom only adds hours upon hours to the grind of unlocking all of the women's achievements. The game shouldn't be focused on building the MC's stats, or building all of the women's stats, but rather figuring out how to unlock the scenes.

The poker game and Hotshots game is a great addition to the game. Perhaps instead of having the player build their stats by going to the gym and using their smartphone, maybe create more mini games with the women, which could be more engaging. Perhaps blackjack, trivia (actual trivia like a pub quiz), and other resort games, would be another way for MC to unlock scenes, rather than increase the women's stats and MC's stats. Plus this would feel like less of a time suck and waste of time, given we would get to see some tits, pussy, and ass at the conclusion of the mini-games.

Regardless of what I have said above, this game gets hot and bothered, which results in some serious fucking after a bout of Holiday Island.
That's a shitload of text to say something that's your fault and your fault only.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Eh, doesnt work when i put it into my /saves directory. Game doesnt see it
Look at the name of the save file you downloaded and look at the saves names already present in the "save" directory and think. Edit : when you download a file from F95 a number is added at the beginning, remove this number.

Last edited:
Reactions: gam2000
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes