Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi there fellow players. I have a question or two. To make room for new updates, were any old scenes removed from the game? For example:

1) Since the new update, no matter how often I study in my room, I cannot find that last Alice Shippendale Lingerie picture.

2) The nurses are not offering me blue pills anymore. You can't buy them and I don't know any other way of getting them. I am afraid of running out.

3) Eva no longer seems to run into me at elevator.

Are there other examples? Any comments are welcome.

PS: I do not think these are the type of things that would be in the Companion Guide. If I am wrong, I apologize.
No scenes were deleted to my knowledge. Some slight, and I do mean very slight, changes to the backgrounds when they were converted to webp format, but you'd really have to look for them as it's more perspective, camera angle IMO. As for Alice's Shippendale Lingerie picture, it's still there.

Can't say for sure about the other nurses, but since Delizia is now the Head nurse, turn in your samples to Delizia and she'll give you blue pills and also let you trade them for favor.

Just bad luck with a random event. She still rides the elevator.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Hide and Go Seek

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've tried both bikini and skimpy one, follow the companion guide, but she never send me those pictures.
You've sat with her on the sun lounger at least three separate times and have done the black rose and trophy bit right, along with receiving the topless pic and then sitting with her again when she is alone and having her pose, right?

pd_ot

Mar 9, 2022
You've sat with her on the sun lounger at least three separate times and have done the black rose and trophy bit right, along with receiving the topless pic and then sitting with her again when she is alone and having her pose, right?
yes, that's right. then, I'm stuck at 5/8 for Aly's teen pic when the quest done.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yes, that's right. then, I'm stuck at 5/8 for Aly's teen pic when the quest done.
Don't know what, but you must be missing something. Hopefully, you have a save prior to starting the quest and can start it again. Other than that, I'm out of suggestions.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
wish there was a gallery for this grinding for 2 days and it random who i get to sleep with

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
wish there was a gallery for this grinding for 2 days and it random who i get to sleep with
If all you want are the pics, just use unren.bat as instructed in the Companion Guide.
Grinding?!? That's on you, again as stated in the Companion Guide ...

The "grind" is something you do yourself. It's not the game doing it or forcing it on you. Just play along and don't start "achievement hunting" until you have seen more than half of the things for a girl already. It's not necessary to do it right from the start. Most of it will just happen as you interact with the girls and play the game.

Two whole days and you haven't slept with anyone!??!?!? Maybe if you would have used the 'Search' function of this thread you would have discovered one of BDMick's earliest posts. He has re-posted it numerous times since then.

And before you or anyone else, reading this post asks for a 'save', If you think having a save with everything unlocked will allow you to replay or see everything, then you are sadly mistaken. Which is the same answer that has always been provided to anyone that has asked for a full save. If you want to see and experience everything you HAVE to play the game!

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Hello, i'm stuck with giving apple protein shakes to Amy
* Amy is NOT the maid. * Amy is NOT early front desk duty. * Don't schedule a time to meet Amy at the gym.

so i don't think you will say anything i don't already know it or i try it, save your reply not ganna help me :p

if you really WANT help just play my save and finish me this quest and Thx :) look image you can see Amy state.
my save is at 23:00 monday everything ready go sleep and wake up at 7:00 and go gym, nothing will happen xD

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
* Amy is NOT the maid. * Amy is NOT early front desk duty. * Don't schedule a time to meet Amy at the gym.

so i don't think you will say anything i don't already know it or i try it, save your reply not ganna help me :p

if you really WANT help just play my save and finish me this quest and Thx :) look image you can see Amy state.
my save is at 23:00 monday everything ready go sleep and wake up at 7:00 and go gym, nothing will happen xD
Played your save and completed the achievement the very next day. You're welcome.
I would reply in greater detail, but as you said - save your reply not ganna help me :p

screenshot0001.png

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

The event MAY start at 7:00 AM.
My suggestion (blunt) : starting at 7:00 AM go to the gym, if event doesn't trigger go back to your room, skip time, rinse and repeat.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i don't need image i want save file and time is 8:30 guide said at 7:00 does event duration 1:30 OR did you went other time!
The event MAY start at 7:00 AM.
My suggestion (blunt) : starting at 7:00 AM go to the gym, if event doesn't trigger go back to your room, skip time, rinse and repeat.
Not a matter of skip time, rinse and repeat.

This is a case of Waxy (name in the save) being a whiny, sniveling, little (insert derogatory term of choice) wanting someone to do everything for him. He has already stated he knows and has tried everything. My screenshot proves otherwise. You want a save? Complete the achievement and save afterwards. I took a screenshot of the completed achievement as proof that it was easy to accomplish. As for the time difference in the morning, I had breakfast first. Jennifer says it is best not to work out on an empty stomach.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Not a matter of skip time, rinse and repeat.

This is a case of Waxy (name in the save) being a whiny, sniveling, little (insert derogatory term of choice) wanting someone to do everything for him. He has already stated he knows and has tried everything. My screenshot proves otherwise. You want a save? Complete the achievement and save afterwards. I took a screenshot of the completed achievement as proof that it was easy to accomplish. As for the time difference in the morning, I had breakfast first. Jennifer says it is best not to work out on an empty stomach.
what you bla bla bla about me dose not change anything, it's your opinion from someone i really don't care about it, but when i did the post and upload my save it was obvious i was not doing some challenge or i need prove from any one i asked for help i said " if you really WANT help just play my save " and someone play it and back with brag and start bark like dog

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry

eemailna

Jun 4, 2020
Just have a question? Why its impossible in this game the watch again the sexual scenes? Like in all of other games (dick, nadia, milfy city, etc). Why everytime i want to watch again a particular scene with a girl i need to skip 100 text for have a chance to see this scene?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes