BoneCyrus

Feb 24, 2022
Will try to start the game and it won't start up at all even after restarting my computer and right clicking and hitting open. I waited like 15 minutes each time

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Visit her at the tower on the beach.
thanks but i am sorry i dont understand. i need more details. mc fucks her in tower just about every time he gives her lotion from sarah but that doesnt give her favor. how can mc give her favor?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Getting a snack menu for Heather and I since it's AEW Dynamite night and having it at Heather's suite so Faye doesn't have to hear a certain red head scream Cowboy Shit!!! Think this will be enough for my red headed bottleless pit lol.
View attachment 1718473
I think you should order the double, just in case she gets the midnight munchies.

Better than her banging your door down in a hangry rage at 0200.

Martin19127

Jan 14, 2021
So I went back over Jennifer's 2nd (I think?) breast enhancement story (the one where Cherry has bigger boobs at the beach) when our resident HI-bartendress-heroine Jenn makes her BF jealous etc. And while Jenn is one of my favorite girls...AS IS...if she were for some reason to suffer a bizarre gene-mutation-slash-viral-anomaly-slash-titfight-swelling-injury that inexplicably returned her boobs to her original "big beach" size...well...all I'm sayin' is I wouldn't be mad.

Can I get a witness!?!
I liked Jennifer from the get-go. And I don't think she needed bigger boobs. But I´m hoping that means we will finally see some titfight action in the game!!!

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all, I just finished my big new playthrough, 103 pretty intense days.... and as usual I had a blast! Once again darkhound1 doesn't disappoint (y)

With that said, I'm in the mood to offer a humble and hopefully constructive criticism of three mechanics in the game that I find needlessly convoluted and that I think could be easily improved. I'm sure many will disagree with these, but that's the point of having a forum :)

In no particular order:
1) Sara's quest line timing: even starting her events as soon as possible after the accident on the beach on day 45, it takes an incredible long time to get to all of her scenes and, at least for me, when I get to that point of the game all the other girls have had their content already long done.
My easy fix for this would very simply be to let her have more days at the bar rigth from the start of the event chain, even just 2 or 3 instead of 1 would already make a big difference and avoid the annoying "skip days just to get a single drinking achievement" thing.

2) Yumiko's "guess who?" minigame: I love the minigame per se, but once again it's something that, if you play the game freshly from the start, you'll only finish weeks and weeks after all the other girls are done (I personally never finish it, infact).
East fix: once the minigame starts, let it be one automatic (i.e. non randomized) message per day EVERY day until the gallery is completed.

3) The 3 days requirement for the nurses' scenes: I find it to be way too long for a game that is all about getting action behind every corner. I personally think that 24h is more than enough to prompt the nurse to take care of your "problem".

That's it, sorry for the wall of text and let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Grateness75

Mar 17, 2021
For some reason my application wont work suddenly? tried deleting and reinstalling twice and downloading again with no luck, any ideas?

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
For some reason my application wont work suddenly? tried deleting and reinstalling twice and downloading again with no luck, any ideas?
Did you do a search of this thread? No?
Did you read a few pages back? No?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apart from that I have no ideas.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Hi there fellow players. I have a question or two. To make room for new updates, were any old scenes removed from the game? For example:

1) Since the new update, no matter how often I study in my room, I cannot find that last Alice Shippendale Lingerie picture.

2) The nurses are not offering me blue pills anymore. You can't buy them and I don't know any other way of getting them. I am afraid of running out.

3) Eva no longer seems to run into me at elevator.

Are there other examples? Any comments are welcome.

PS: I do not think these are the type of things that would be in the Companion Guide. If I am wrong, I apologize.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes