Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just have a question? Why its impossible in this game the watch again the sexual scenes? Like in all of other games (dick, nadia, milfy city, etc). Why everytime i want to watch again a particular scene with a girl i need to skip 100 text for have a chance to see this scene?
You'll have to be more specific. Which scene(s)? The majority, once the achievement is completed can be replayed on your phone. As for how they are displayed, retrieved, etc. that's the developer's choice.

eemailna

Jun 4, 2020
You'll have to be more specific. Which scene(s)? The majority, once the achievement is completed can be replayed on your phone. As for how they are displayed, retrieved, etc. that's the developer's choice.
i talk about the animated scenes, in my phone i cant see the animated scenes, just simple images. And someone have a 100% save?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
pd_ot if you are at 5/8 teen pics from Aly, then you're done with that quest. The remaining 3 are messages sent after your stay in the underground facilities with an injured ankle (many different girls will have a party while you're healing down there and will send thematically similar images when you're back on the surface, i.e. they all dressed in black and red at the bar).

Reactions: Bantry

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Am I the only one who's unable to play any versions of this game anymore? I got the updated version and the previous version, but when I try to launch either of them, my computer does nothing, even after an hour and multiple tries. I even tried restarting my computer, but it did nothing

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Am I the only one who's unable to play any versions of this game anymore? I got the updated version and the previous version, but when I try to launch either of them, my computer does nothing, even after an hour and multiple tries. I even tried restarting my computer, but it did nothing
Did you try the game fix solution on page 1?

Reactions: Ginger6409

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Question: how to get the desire easter egg, i tried everything but idk what to do
From the Companion Guide:
How Do I get Desire Yoga Session with Extras Desire must be in the Gym alone in skimpy bikini with high stats. Two part achievement. First is easy just ask to do yoga with her. Next time under same conditions as stated above. Do Yoga again and this time she will break you off some Ooo La La yoga mat action then invite you to shower with her. Sorry you ain’t getting a second round, but you’ll get a sexy story from Desire as you shower. Look out for her Easter Egg trophy during this Scene. Save before it starts so again you miss it you can go back.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, I checked it out and it seems the only two missing Desire achievements are "Desire arrives on the Island" and "You sneak a peak at Maid Desire's exposed pussy". So it looks like no trophy for me...

Zephirot

Dec 24, 2017
How can i unlock both the amy arrival t-shirt and leg scenes? I tried to start a new game but in the gallery there's always only one.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hm, I checked it out and it seems the only two missing Desire achievements are "Desire arrives on the Island" and "You sneak a peak at Maid Desire's exposed pussy". So it looks like no trophy for me...
The trophy on the Desire mat sex it right on the ground when shes holding her water bottle..click it.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can you help me? i missing Heather sexting context related scenes and i made all of her content but this is still missing. or just tell me console text because i cant find ty :)

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Just in case anyone is having this problem.
To finish the Amy Protein Shake quest, you must use the intimate action and then give gift in the gym.
The gift giving option is in the intimate action menu.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes