hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
I have game suggestion for game delevoper, make Yumiko guess game with pictures that are not in scenes that are differnt it will be more intersting to guess it.

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
If the game crashes, what does the traceback.txt or log.txt say ? (attach the files in your reply)
The game locks up when I push the 2nd button. I ran the game as an administrator and got up to the 3rd button before locking up again. It didn't produce a log file.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The game locks up when I push the 2nd button. I ran the game as an administrator and got up to the 3rd button before locking up again. It didn't produce a log file.
There is nothing wrong with the game that leads to a consistent crash.
(If that was the case we'd hear a ton of it)

So the problem is somewhere in your computer or how it interacts with the game.
Therefore he is asking for the log and traceback files found in the holiday island game dir.

1648760208294.png

They might contain information about what the technical issue is.
It is not certain that they do, some errors do not produce a report, but some do.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Ya Got me!

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
There is nothing wrong with the game that leads to a consistent crash.
(If that was the case we'd hear a ton of it)

So the problem is somewhere in your computer or how it interacts with the game.
Therefore he is asking for the log and traceback files found in the holiday island game dir.

View attachment 1732906

They might contain information about what the technical issue is.
It is not certain that they do, some errors do not produce a report, but some do.
I tried the 32 bit version and it said it ran out of memory. I've been able to play this game with all of the bells and whistles before, but maybe my computer can't handle this one scene.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I tried the 32 bit version and it said it ran out of memory. I've been able to play this game with all of the bells and whistles before, but maybe my computer can't handle this one scene.
While loading <'Recolor' <'Image' u'images/events/Yvette/girl_room/anim/Yvette_sunlotion_titfuck10_overlay.webp'> 255 255 255 28 True>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
error: Out of memory

So that's the issue.
If there is any workaround to not having enough memory, someone else might know.

Reactions: Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
While loading <'Recolor' <'Image' u'images/events/Yvette/girl_room/anim/Yvette_sunlotion_titfuck10_overlay.webp'> 255 255 255 28 True>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
error: Out of memory

So that's the issue.
If there is any workaround to not having enough memory, someone else might know.
The first question is, out of what memory? System, GPU, something else? As it is hard to run out of system memory these days I am guessing GPU memory. The fact that the error happens during loading of a webp points to that too. So the first logical step would be trying to go to a lower resolution with the game settings.

Reactions: imzahai

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
The first question is, out of what memory? System, GPU, something else? As it is hard to run out of system memory these days I am guessing GPU memory. The fact that the error happens during loading of a webp points to that too. So the first logical step would be trying to go to a lower resolution with the game settings.
I take your on a laptop? Can you go into the BIOS and see if you can tweek the shared memory for the GPU. If all else adding more RAM adds to shared memory to the GPU.

Aug 31, 2021
i have a bug on Mac and I can't open HI because of this. And I don't what to do? Please help because I was in middle.

Full traceback:
File "/Users/jacquesrfdp/Desktop/Document/game hentai/Cloud Drive/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "/Users/jacquesrfdp/Desktop/Document/game hentai/Cloud Drive/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
File "/Users/jacquesrfdp/Desktop/Document/game hentai/Cloud Drive/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
File "/Users/jacquesrfdp/Desktop/Document/game hentai/Cloud Drive/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 780, in load_appropriate_file
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment

Darwin-21.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Fri Apr 1 18:31:29 2022

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
How do I unlock blue pills?
I am on day 27 and I still cannot buy them.
They are received randomly during visits to the nurse office / doctor (Dunno if trading in vials there for compnay favor help in triggering them and cannot remember if company favor can at some point be used to shop them)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes