zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i can't add pill. i need help. tks
Just to belabour the obvious, you shouldn't be using console cheats like that when you don't know what you are doing. Besides this one is pointless. Just do one day's wanking and you will get a blue pill from the doctor when turning in the samples. If this game has one issue it is drowning in blue pills after some time :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Melimelo and Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Is that 2 GB of GPU shared memory the max you have according to the task manager? If so you likely crashed something due to lack of memory. There a two ways to go, try to reduce memory usage by lowering the game resolution, and trying to get more GPU shared memory like yankeeInKy suggested. But I don't know that will even be possible. In a lot of systems the GPU memory is on the GPU subsystem for performance reasons and is of fixed size. So my bet would be on the first option. That is also purely software and doesn't need tinkering with hardware that could cause problems elsewhere.
On a 64bit Windows OS you can, 32 not so much.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
what is the difference between version 3.5 and 3.5.1 and is there any patch?
v.0.3.5.1 is primarily a bugfix after the initial release of v.0.3.5.0. Development News found within this thread and on the developer's Patreon Page has all the information as to what was addressed. Also, v.0.3.5.1 is the only Android release of the update.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
My game app won't load. I play on windows.
You realize you have given us nothing to go on to try and offer help. New game, trying to load a save, followed the installation instructions found in the Companion Guide? Tried the Game Fix linked on the opening page of this thread? What color shirt are you wearing? What did you have for lunch? Do you have a Traceback?

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
anyone else having trouble opening the mac version? i tried deleting the two files, ive done the chmod thing as well that doesnt work. im not sure what else to do.

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "yankeeInKy、投稿:7847167、メンバー:2071981"]

あなたの持久力が高いことを確認してください、それはガイドで彼らの正しいと言います。
[/引用]
thank you!

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 04. of April 2022)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus for the next update in the above image. The third area of the image will be filled later on.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
178 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> still working on it
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • The MC chats some more with Mia, before he says goodbye and Sara takes him back to the surface --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
Minor improvements and changes
  • The night bar gets a new background image and Jennifer and Yumiko get a new bartender sprite --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
  • Alice gets new base sprites for her doctor uniform (including emotional states) --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
  • The restaurant are gets some new renders (background and rain) for rainy days --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
  • Delizia gets new high res sprites for all her swimwear actions and base images --> will be part of 0.3.5.1
Bug fixes
  • More small bugs concerning Deliza and the doctor's office have been fixed --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • By the pool, sitting on the sunbed with Ivy in basic swimsuit a black rectangle is fading in and out of screen. --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When visiting Amy or Ivy or Yvette in her room and the girl opens the door, the image sprites are not the correct size (they re too large) --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When going on a date using the button in the calendar app, the phone stays open and blocks the view --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When the phone is open and you talk/compliment a girl, the game crashes --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When talking to Sara during her experiment quest line, a crash can occur (IndexError: list index out of range), can be ignored and continued, so not critical --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
  • When Deliza leaves for her doctor exam, a couple of problems occurred (crash at the doctor's office, duplicate Delizia doctor) --> will be fixed with 0.3.5.1
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.3.5.1 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.6.0 --> same as for 0.3.5.1

Estimated release dates:

0.3.5.1 --> available since 20. of March 2022, please check main page for download links:
0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
Can someone please give me a save file for this game. I lost mine and i don't want to tdo everything from the beginning

Aizio

Dec 28, 2017
So, I haven't played the game since version 1.??

Has the game improved in any way to actually offer sex scenes and stuff? Or is it still just clicking buttons a hundred times to see a repetetive and boring cutscene?

And is it still just pictues based or does it have animations and movements?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You realize you have given us nothing to go on to try and offer help. New game, trying to load a save, followed the installation instructions found in the Companion Guide? Tried the Game Fix linked on the opening page of this thread? What color shirt are you wearing? What did you have for lunch? Do you have a Traceback?
I'm going to venture a guess at the "persistent" file issue, based on the limited data shared.
PS You have the patience of a saint, if you don't already have kids you might entertain the notion.

Reactions: Nknows and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sara_lab_aftercare23.jpg

Sara taking the MC down to the lab (0.3.6 preview)

Hello everyone,​
since the next update will be mainly about another visit to the underground lab and more new scenes and renders for Ivy, here is the first preview of the lab sequence for everyone to enjoy.​
The first image is about Sara is a bit impatient waiting for us to get into the elevator. The second one is shortly before the MRI is done.​

As always, take care.
Darkhound

Sara_lab_aftercare40.jpg

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes