Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What this??? The funny guy alert?? Oh it is the funny guy alert !!!! (But seriously i need a save file)
It may be semantics, but you do not 'need' a save file, you 'want' a save file. Ignorant guy alert!! Ignorant for not using the search function or reading the Companion Guide, both will enlighten you that there is no such thing as a useable save file. They do not transfer from one game to another. Over half of the appointments, events, and scenes are not repeatable. Nor will some ever trigger without prior events/scenes happening first. The solution is simple. PLAY THE GAME! With the Companion Guide and Companion Mod, and playing the game for approximately 1-2 hours everyday (that's once in the morning and once in the evening) you can breeze through the game is under two weeks Less is you play for longer sessions. If that is too much of a commitment for you, then you probably need to find another game.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'd suggest people just ignore the save requests going forward.

There is rarely anything gained in explaining anything to those asking, the majority being the internet at its 'finest' anyway.
Sure there are exceptions, but those can usually manage a search or other just fine, when no answer is forthcoming.

So since this is the internet and the requests will never end, might as well save the time and effort.
If the posts for some reasons are annoying to have around just slap an ignore on.

Not to ruin anyones fun of course, mostly a time saver should the entertainment value of wacking savegame posts run low one day

Edit : Not really related to the ongoing debate, I was just reminded and felt like writing this.

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Sara taking the MC down to the lab (0.3.6 preview)

Hello everyone,​
since the next update will be mainly about another visit to the underground lab and more new scenes and renders for Ivy, here is the first preview of the lab sequence for everyone to enjoy.​
The first image is about Sara is a bit impatient waiting for us to get into the elevator. The second one is shortly before the MRI is done.

As always, take care.
Darkhound
Sooo... Do I get this right that Sarah is performing a genetic breast enhancement experiment on the MC in the next release? That would be an interesting turn of events ;). I'd be more into it if she did it on herself, though :p.

1649188736821.png

Reactions: Nknows and DuckSwim

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Sooo... Do I get this right that Sarah is performing a genetic breast enhancement experiment on the MC in the next release? That would be an interesting turn of events ;). I'd be more into it if she did it on herself, though :p.

View attachment 1742042
Pretty sure Mia's breasts follow her out of the MRI scanner.
Otherwise the MC is in for a surprise ;)

(and Darkhound will have to find a bikini for the newly voluoptous MRI scanner, that too :D)

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
View attachment 1739872

Sara taking the MC down to the lab (0.3.6 preview)

Hello everyone,​
since the next update will be mainly about another visit to the underground lab and more new scenes and renders for Ivy, here is the first preview of the lab sequence for everyone to enjoy.​
The first image is about Sara is a bit impatient waiting for us to get into the elevator. The second one is shortly before the MRI is done.​

As always, take care.
Darkhound

View attachment 1739873
I see the new girl in the second picture lol
I hope to see more of Sara's fascination with muscles, as I mentioned, that was lost in the updates :cry:

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
Now that my game is working again, I must say that darkhound1 continues to impress with each new release/update. Thank you so much for the creation of this epic masterpiece!!!

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Just a comment about the new story for the lab:
the comment of Joy that she was horny all the time and couldn't get satisfaction....
That's absolutely contrary to the programming of the game in regard to lust of all the girls.
Even if MC walks around on 'blue pill' the whole week, none of the girls gets a single lust point without explicit interaction.
It's like all of them are made sexual hormoneless at their age cause of the gene transformation.

Reactions: Vadim699

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Another suggestion is to categorize and somehow let the inventory be sorted in consumables first (strength, endurance, lust lower, enlargement), MC bonuses second (hair, beauty cream, protein shake), other consumption and after those all girls related stuff and pills and cards and binoculars and another set of clothes and batteries and .....
If you play the game for more than 100 days, it's tiring to scroll down for another pill every 2-3 minutes.

Edit: may a shortcut for inventory (hover mouse over an item and press '1' for 3-4 seconds to stick it to keyboard place at '1' ? )

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2021
HOpefully I don't get reamed for asking this but the search function isn't giving me any results.

I'm trying to get the last couple of unlocks for the "congestion relief" with Desire and Faye, but even when they are assigned to doctor office duty I can never interact with them. I always end up having to interact with Delizia and I can't get her out of there, or get one of the others in her place. Am I going to have to wait until Delizia leaves to do her doctor exam or is there another way?

Again, I tried the search and came up with nothing, maybe I used the wrong keywords but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: FusiFranse

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
HOpefully I don't get reamed for asking this but the search function isn't giving me any results.

I'm trying to get the last couple of unlocks for the "congestion relief" with Desire and Faye, but even when they are assigned to doctor office duty I can never interact with them. I always end up having to interact with Delizia and I can't get her out of there, or get one of the others in her place. Am I going to have to wait until Delizia leaves to do her doctor exam or is there another way?

Again, I tried the search and came up with nothing, maybe I used the wrong keywords but I don't know for sure.
Deliza doesn't work in the doctor's office during week ends. Other girls take over for her.

patoche01000

Dec 6, 2021
Hi everyone, here is my problem. i'm on android 12 with a samsung 21 and during the titfuck scene with yvette in her room with the suntan cream the game crashes before the cream disappears. I increased the performance of my phone but it crashes every time. Help.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
1649336877885.png

Those keeping an eye on the new release poster will notice some changes.

- Mia has updated her look (blonde)
- All lab related girls will be involved in Rel 3.6

The third slot to the right is still to fill out, which is normal.
Each slot fills over time with its main focus and any minor focus as each is decided

torosugar

Oct 13, 2021
First of allsorry for my english. I need help with changes of uniform at reception.I can´t see any girl in her sexy outfit.
Thanks.

Last edited:

torosugar

Oct 13, 2021
Is there any list of the scenes? (the last one with many photos) there are many of them I can´t find.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
First of allsorry for my english. I need help with changes of uniform at reception.I can´t see any girl in her sexy outfit.
Thanks.
The girls only wear the sexy receptionist uniform over the weekend starting on Friday. I cannot remember if stats, yours and hers, are involved. Also, I believe you have to have been on the island for some time.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes