kalabala

Aug 29, 2017
the game dosen't start
i've tried to use the companaion mod , then the game didn,t work , so ideleted the files and still not working
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 358, in main
for fn in os.listdir(dir):
WindowsError: [Error 267] The directory name is invalid: u'C:\\Users\\kl\\Downloads\\HolidayIsland-0.3.5.0-pc\\HolidayIsland.py\\*.*'

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can you help me? i missing Heather sexting context related scenes and i made all of her content but this is still missing. or just tell me console text because i cant find ty :)
2 are from the lab part, 1 from the event after you send her and invite her back to the island.

820pis

May 5, 2018
met a very weird bug

somehow Aly arriving scene shows up EVERYTIME I move to another place. which ruined the save

what should i upload? the save or anything else ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
met a very weird bug

somehow Aly arriving scene shows up EVERYTIME I move to another place. which ruined the save

what should i upload? the save or anything else ?
If you are running the latest version which is 0.3.5.1, you can upload a save and I will have a look.

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
A little bug :

I was checking the phone when a trigger make me meat the twins for the first time when they arrive at the hotel. The phone can't be shut down during the scene once started. So impossible to look at the two girls

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Waiting

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes