BD12345678910

May 4, 2019
Do you know what the last quest you did with Amy was?
Or what the current one is in the tasks and quests section?
So in my task menu the latest Amy quest is:
Raise Amy's max love and affection to 100

All five of the sub quests are complete:
- Do all four workouts
- Get Amy something nice for her workouts
- Get some tasty protein shakes
- Give amy a relaxing massage
- Beat Amy at arm wrestling

When I hover over this quest it says "The subquest has been fulfilled"

I believe I am now waiting for Amy to ask me to come to her room for a sample because the requirement for that is "Finish Amy's max affection quest" - it seems like, even though I have completed it, the game doesn't recognize that I have completed this quest?

Amy currently holds five weekly gold trophies and pretty much every all-time trophy. I sit in my room all day every day and nothing happens!

Edit: When I check Amy's stats her Max Love is still at 75.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So in my task menu the latest Amy quest is:
Raise Amy's max love and affection to 100

All five of the sub quests are complete:
- Do all four workouts
- Get Amy something nice for her workouts
- Get some tasty protein shakes
- Give amy a relaxing massage
- Beat Amy at arm wrestling

When I hover over this quest it says "The subquest has been fulfilled"

I believe I am now waiting for Amy to ask me to come to her room for a sample because the requirement for that is "Finish Amy's max affection quest" - it seems like, even though I have completed it, the game doesn't recognize that I have completed this quest?

Amy currently holds five weekly gold trophies and pretty much every all-time trophy. I sit in my room all day every day and nothing happens!
Check this post : https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-5-1-darkhound1.3782/post-6141671

Reactions: Bantry

BD12345678910

May 4, 2019
Open the console and type this:
player.get_quest_state("Love_affection_max_levels", amy)

If it returns 10 or higher,
type this in the console:
player.set_quest_state("Love_affection_max_levels", amy, 9)

The problem is not caued by the lab events, but by making some of Amy's events and appointments that are part of her quest line repeatable.
Some checks were missing, so the quest_state counter got increased.
My guy!!! Problem resolved immediately...thank you, sir!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I just discovered that during breakfast and dinner, if you call the reception girl she will come dressed as she is at the restaurent (tested with Amy, Ivy, Yvette and Brenda).

Halorderd

Feb 14, 2020
i don't know if this is a bug or something, but everytime i tried to get ivy pool pose scene, the option don't appear, i tried everything but that persist, i really need help, a bugfix o something? 1650923505929.png 1650923539580.png

Reactions: 882036

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i don't know if this is a bug or something, but everytime i tried to get ivy pool pose scene, the option don't appear, i tried everything but that persist, i really need help, a bugfix o something? View attachment 1776801 View attachment 1776802
You can not unlock it without using console command in this version (when her topless scene will be updated it will possible).
For now : you must wait for Ivy to invite you at the pool and change her swimsuit to the sexy one if she is not wearing it (the leopard bikini), then she will pose topless but it's the "old " Ivy renders.

BunnyNoName

Nov 10, 2017
I can't get Ivy breast bump scene to get trigger I already have Ivy wear skimpy outfit and always on blue pill with high lust I doing this for 4 week now Am I missing something or it really that hard to get trigger?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I can't get Ivy breast bump scene to get trigger I already have Ivy wear skimpy outfit and always on blue pill with high lust I doing this for 4 week now Am I missing something or it really that hard to get trigger?
I would wait for the next update when the breast bump will be redone with newIvy or check the guide in the OP, I dont remember if there is pre requisite or not.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes it is hard to trigger as it is a random event. That being said, page 109 of the Companion Guide offers complete steps on how to improve your chances.

BunnyNoName

Nov 10, 2017
I would wait for the next update when the breast bump will be redone with newIvy or check the guide in the OP, I dont remember if there is pre requisite or not.
Yes it is hard to trigger as it is a random event. That being said, page 109 of the Companion Guide offers complete steps on how to improve your chances.
I already did as guide said but Thank you :D I will wait for update then.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes