DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Having made a fair number of renders, I decided, for fun, to calculate each fan art girl's popularity.
(This is not to be confused with actual popularity of the DH girls)

How to read it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Western World)
1660403720980.png

Rather obvious I like fit girls and for reasons I cannot explain I do even better when Mi is around :unsure:
My Miriam and Mercedes could stand to do better but also suffer from me not rendering much last months (less traffic) :oops:
(Akari is Yumiko evolved as explained elsewhere)

Iris and Yvette? Same really, I probably take bit extra care when it is Iris I suppose, same for Annabelle.

(Asia, Japan)
1660403742916.png

Miriam and Mercedes manages to connect to the rest (phew) but I still cannot explain Mi (Ivy and MnM mix) :unsure:
Asian climb to almost connect to the main pack, but white and/or fit dominate, room for improvement there.
Heather suffers a bit from age and that Hope now exists.

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
Having made a fair number of renders, I decided, for fun, to calculate each fan art girl's popularity.

How to read it,
(Western World)
View attachment 1982349

Rather obvious I like fit girls and for reasons I cannot explain I do even better when Mi is around :unsure:
My Miriam and Mercedes could stand to do better but also suffer from me not rendering much last months (less traffic) :oops:

Iris and Yvette? Same really, I probably take bit extra care when it is Iris I suppose, same for Annabelle.

(Asia, Japan)
View attachment 1982350

Miriam and Mercedes manages to connect to the rest (phew) but I still cannot explain Mi (Ivy and MnM mix) :unsure:
Asian climb to almost connect to the main pack, but white and/or fit dominate, room for improvement there.
Miriam, Mercedes, Ivy and Mi ( and a potential buff sara ) are my fav girls in any game or render .. or anything!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
If this is your main phone... BE CAREFUL !!!
You can easily brick your phone and lose all data, not worth it for a game if this is the case.
Thanks for the heads up, without a second persisent save i lose all progress if i uninstall the app. So i guess i will pass on playing again rather not screw up.my phone

Reactions: SiJa

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018

How to read it,
(Western World)
View attachment 1982349

(Asia, Japan)
View attachment 1982350

Interesting results there. I have to say that, while all your renders are excellent, your fit hotties are the ones that prompt the most spontaneous outbursts from me (not that kind you dirty minded individuals ;)).

As far as your confusion over Mi's popularity, it's probably 'cos she's insanely hot and quite exotic looking, at least for white Brits like me anyway :D.

Anyways, I'd like to just say thank-you for all your hard work.

Kudos!

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017

How to read it,
(Western World)
View attachment 1982349

(Asia, Japan)
View attachment 1982350

Interesting, thanks.

Mi is my absolute favorite of your girls too, Duckswim. While her body is comparable to some of your other hot, fit, big-boobed girls, what makes all the difference to me is the outstanding combination of beautiful features that comprise her face. She does have these big, brown, sparkling eyes where I can really get lost in. And then there is her wonderful, warm, captivating smile. And to top it all off there are her silky-looking hair and fantastic hairstyle.

So maybe I am not the only one who feels this way about Mi, which could explain her popularity. She just makes me feel good when her smile appears on the screen :love:.

This is your render of Mi that I like best:
1660415670703.png

So thanks for your outstanding work, again!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Interesting results there. I have to say that, while all your renders are excellent, your fit hotties are the ones that prompt the most spontaneous outbursts from me (not that kind you dirty minded individuals ;)).

As far as your confusion over Mi's popularity, it's probably 'cos she's insanely hot and quite exotic looking, at least for white Brits like me anyway :D.

Anyways, I'd like to just say thank-you for all your hard work.

Kudos!
Interesting, thanks.

Mi is my absolute favorite of your girls too, Duckswim. While her body is comparable to some of your other hot, fit, big-boobed girls, what makes all the difference to me is the outstanding combination of beautiful features that comprise her face. She does have these big, brown, sparkling eyes where I can really get lost in. And then there is her wonderful, warm, captivating smile. And to top it all off there are her silky-looking hair and fantastic hairstyle.

So maybe I am not the only one who feels this way about Mi, which could explain her popularity. She just makes me feel good when her smile appears on the screen :love:.

This is your render of Mi that I like best:
View attachment 1982707

So thanks for your outstanding work, again!
Welcome,

Interesting to see her combination working as it does.

The reason I find it a bit tricky to explain is that she spends almost all her time with Ivy, who has a larger base (Darkhound1, the game), so she should track fairly close.

Having too many things that take my time and spending most of the time I do have putting new girls (own and some MassEffect) in working order and upgrades together steals a bit too much attention I guess, so it slipped by.

But speaking of MassEffect, I do tinker with a cosplay duo version (of this one, ) for the two girls.

Won't be any time soon I complete it though, heckuva lot larger than Miranda Lawson both of them, so a lot of tinkering to produce the look.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Welcome,

Interesting to see her combination working as it does.

The reason I find it a bit tricky to explain is that she spends almost all her time with Ivy, who has a larger base (Darkhound1, the game), so she should track fairly close.

But she does outperform on Pixiv too, so I guess I missed the obvious.

Having too many things that take my time and spending most of the time I do have putting new girls (own and some MassEffect) in working order and upgrades together steals attention too, so there is that.

But speaking of MassEffect, I do tinker with a cosplay duo version (of this one, ).

Won't be any time soon I complete it, heckuva lot larger than Miranda Lawson both of them, in all directions, so a lot of tinkering to produce the look.
Dear Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DuckSwim

Viscar

Jan 28, 2021
Ok, a bit stuck. I have read the guide and have a stash of protein drink and can not get Mercedes to further the quest line about her strength. I have spoken with her multiple time.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Finally got around to the underground lab event, and the MC's injury is basically the same as the injury I have rn.
Instead of being injured on a luxury island with over a dozen bad bitches who want to jump on my dick, here I am on a Saturday night in my boxers with my dick in my hand.
Can I switch lives with the MC?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Odds and ends,

Summer 2018.
Who is missing?
Jessica's Mother?
How old is Amy?
Someone got swapped?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes