yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Looks Great - something tells me the folks at Apple may be coming for their licensing $$$ - might need to throw them some EXTRA SPECIAL DRAGON POO !!! just saying :coffee:;)
Actually that looks more like a Samsung interface. Dragon Poo is only for the select of the Island, and Heather. God help us if Heather goes without her fix.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Ah yes I remember it well...39 days of the most glorious, finely-tuned, in-sync communications in the history of HI and this fine thread. Indeed we were a well oiled machine back then, but it couldn't last. It never does. If memory serves, I believe even the irascible Bantry, while clearly frustrated and disgusted at the lack of usual stupidity and blatant user rejection of the thread's search feature at the time, well even he shed a tiny tear at the genuine (albeit temporary) coalescence of this wonderful community and its players.

But never fear my friends, come Sept 1, the "GET OFF MY LAWN" defenders of the HI faith shall return. And when they do, they will return with a vengeance!:LOL:
Full disclosure.

I suggested to Darkhound he let the Island sink and the lab float.
Sound reasons too,
  1. Daniela could use a proper vacation.
  2. Sara and Mia wanted to travel.
  3. Joy has good insurance, and a Yacht.
  4. Miriam and Mercedes comes as a crew.
  5. Yvette is cute enough to be saved.
  6. Ivy is tall enough to walk there on her own.
  7. Remakes stick together, lucky Lacey.
  8. Amy and Jennifer have a boat.
  9. Ducks swim.
  10. No Lawn
The rest can float home on Faye (a chart and bon voyage card will be provided).

Plus the story and game practically writes itself from there.

Joy is the daughter of Cthulhu.
Who has tasked Joy with replacing all minions with babes.
Being a great one, she(*) has great taste, so Sam (and others) will be there too.
R'lyeh will be added, the dreams will be of boobs.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" is now "Mai Tais at Cthulhu's".

(*) Cthulhu is a girl now, tentacles are out, cosmic boobs are in. Insanity is still common but boob driven (probably still wants to take over the world, but humanity will like it now)

I may have worded the no lawn part differently :unsure: the rest is pretty accurate :)

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Full disclosure.

Sound reasons too,
  9. Ducks swim.
  10. No Lawn

Being a great one, she(*) has great taste, so Sam (and others) will be there too.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" is now "Mai Tais at Cthulhu's".

(*) Cthulhu is a girl now, tentacles, slime and cosmic fates are soooo last year, good looks are a cosmic horrors best friend. Insanity is still common but boob driven (probably still wants to take over the world, but humanity will like it now)

I may have worded the no lawn part differently :unsure: the rest is pretty accurate :)
Now I wanna throw on Cthulhu Dawn by Cradle of Filth.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I've been playing this game for over 2 hours and still no sex scenes just a bunch of feeling and nudity.What am I doing wrong?In other games the mc has sex within a half hour into it.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I've been playing this game for over 2 hours and still no sex scenes just a bunch of feeling and nudity.What am I doing wrong?In other games the mc has sex within a half hour into it.
rip the images on the game folder, is faster

to see the scenes you have to check various requirements and to do that you will need to read the companion guide. Remember, the game does not have any kind of replay or gallery

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Ah yes I remember it well...39 days of the most glorious, finely-tuned, in-sync communications in the history of HI and this fine thread. Indeed we were a well oiled machine back then, but it couldn't last. It never does. If memory serves, I believe even the irascible Bantry, while clearly frustrated and disgusted at the lack of usual stupidity and blatant user rejection of the thread's search feature at the time, well even he shed a tiny tear at the genuine (albeit temporary) coalescence of this wonderful community and its players.

But never fear my friends, come Sept 1, the "GET OFF MY LAWN" defenders of the HI faith shall return. And when they do, they will return with a vengeance!:LOL:
Well said . . . and well-written. You should be a HI FanFic writer!
(One of the OG FanFic writers is back . . . more or less . . . in the shallow end of the pool, and I have it on good authority that another legacy FanFic writer will be back soon. ;) In the meantime, fresh blood, and writing, would be nice.)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Full disclosure.

Sound reasons too,
  9. Ducks swim.
  10. No Lawn

(*) Cthulhu is a girl now, tentacles are out, cosmic boobs are in. Insanity is still common but boob driven (probably still wants to take over the world, but humanity will like it now)

Same pitch as the one to Rooney . . . You clearly have writing chops to go along with your considerable DAZ graphic arts chops, and epic imagination and sense of humor to boot. Certainly you could produce some quality FanFic in your spare time. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

So . . . if my MC in the game were to suddenly become a paladin, that would be a good thing, right?? :LOL:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So . . . if my MC in the game were to suddenly become a paladin, that would be a good thing, right?? :LOL:
I somehow feel it would be a problematic career choice to embrace right at the point where a tall, stacked girl in possesion of a cyclopean city had to decide whether you were yummy or crunchy (old Cthulhu habits are hard to shake).

Remember to respond "Boobs" when she asks what particular 'faith' your paladin observes :)

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Summer Guess Who.

Beach, three girls, and as it turns out, Chtulhu really meant the "no camera's at R'lyeh" part.
So she stole their souls.

Only the negatives are left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1989382
I think Amy is on the left and Aly is in the middle, but I don't recognize the one on the right, so I'm guessing she's the one who isn't in the game.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think Amy is on the left and Aly is in the middle, but I don't recognize the one on the right, so I'm guessing she's the one who isn't in the game.
That girl on the left seems to be wearing glassis (look at the right side of her head). Does Amy wear glasses sometimes? I am not sure.

Reactions: MarsUltor

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Summer Guess Who.

Beach, three girls, and as it turns out, Chtulhu really meant the "no camera's at R'lyeh" part.
So she stole their souls.

Only the negatives are left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1989382
Its far from fairly easy imho. It really is quite hard to tell with only the silhouettes.
The girl on the left has her hair tied up high in a ponytail with long strands of hair on either side of her face. That tells me Heather. Another of you girls with hair like that and really big breasts is Hope. What irritates me though are the glasses the girl is wearing... So I don't know.
The girl in the middle: her hair tells me Aly. And also the body type would match I think.
Right: Luna maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
240 Three Six.jpg
Center - Aly
Only Aly would have that hair, and the breast size makes it reasonably obvious that it is indeed her.

To the right - Not in the game / Luna
Hair is entirely differently from anything in the game, so not in the game and Luna are both spot on.

To the left - Not in the game / Hope
The hair says Heather.

But while Heather is fairly stacked, she is a lot shorter than Aly (Height) and also tiny (bulk) in general.
It cannot be Heather, so she is not in the game.

The alternative way is to use Aly directly. The girl is as stacked as Aly, but it cannot be Faye (different hair) or Natasha (shorter, also different hair). Other girls are as tall as Aly, but that leave no real match on anything else. Either way, she cannot be in the game.

The glasses
There to confuse, only Daniela would regularly wear them and she does not fit in.
But the other girls could use glasses, of course, would still leaves the other issues though.

More tricky idea than I first expected perhaps.

Edit : Compressed to one image, the other format got a bit too cumbersome.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes