Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone knows why I can't hear any music in the game ?
Because you don't have your stereo on for background music? I am not sure if the game comes with music.
The games does have background music. Check under preferences to see what your volume is set at. If changing that doesn't help it maybe that your drivers are out of date for your sound card and/or video card. All depends on which one supplies sounds to your computer. If you're playing on some other device, no clue.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There is no next version. For over four years it has all been a cruel practical joke played by the developer on the unsuspecting masses. You may think he is on vacation, but in reality he has reached the point where he says, 'Screw it All' and disappears, never to be seen again.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
There is no next version. For over four years it has all been a cruel practical joke played by the developer on the unsuspecting masses. You may think he is on vacation, but in reality he has reached the point where he says, 'Screw it All' and disappears, never to be seen again.
I suppose that explains a couple of things,

There is the SSD he sent me
And the please adopt Yvette brochures.
Iris asking how I felt about threesomes ("Old").
Annabelle responding "Amy" then handing me a crowbar

Did I always have a Yacht on my lawn? :unsure:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok after a long time away from the game I come back, download the update only and companion mod, load up the game, click phone, and immediately get an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok after a long time away from the game I come back, download the update only and companion mod, load up the game, click phone, and immediately get an error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first question you need to answer is ...
Have you tried the Quick Fix listed on the first page of this thread?

Capture.JPG

If that doesn't solve the issue, you may need to download v.0.3.5.0 and then the update v.0.3.5.1.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Question, does it matter who you choose in the beginning?
Yes and no. Some girls have more achievements than others, but eventually you can invite them all to the island (maximum of 9 at any one time), so you will be able to interact with all. I would recommend downloading and reading the Companion Guide linked on the open page of the thread.

Guide.jpg

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
The first question you need to answer is ...
Have you tried the Quick Fix listed on the first page of this thread?

View attachment 1993947

If that doesn't solve the issue, you may need to download v.0.3.5.0 and then the update v.0.3.5.1.
Well I guess I was thinking the update only would update from 3.1.0 to 3.5.1 and there would be no need to do a full game download and then the update. The game starts just fine so I doubt the Fix is needed. I will try the 5.0 DL first and then update and see.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok so there is no 5.0 version to be downloaded. The main link downloads 5.1 and if that is the case the Update Only link needs to be removed.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Attempting to get through at least one run of this but, may not make it due to OVERDONE: 'OMG Boobies Boobies Boobies!'
Is this guy letting a desperate '5 minute-nutt-up teenager' write this dialog?
Someone gettem' a girlfriend Please, because it's ruining and drowning out story line.

Lot of great renders but dam it's difficult to read this crap.
Please tell me it gets better because, i'm not that far into it and about ready ban it from my PC.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
try saving when you get the notification, then try going to different areas and check the competition
this way you won't have to wait for another one
I am not new to this game at all nor it's mechanics ;) That is exactly what I am doing and after 50 reloads I still have yet to get Sara in the contest.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes