MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Use the 'Search' function for the thread and find posts by BDMick as he has posted several about how to have large quantities of sex in one day. For example ...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-5-1-darkhound1.3782/post-6040371
Could use some updating, didn't apply to Two of my first testing of Holiday Island(Amy was MIA in both cases, just sayin').
Have not completed with saves/progressions and have no intention of starting a 3rd yet.
Suffice to say, things are a bit different from my experience so far.

Whatthefark

Jul 10, 2020
We are doing really well, guys! It's a new record as far as I can tell :)
But, that streak is going to come to an end on the first of September...

View attachment 1986919

The previous record was 39 days between 22 December 2021 and 30 January 2022.
Must... resist... GAH! No, no nonono, can't be the one to break the streak just for a cheap lol...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
rip the images on the game folder, is faster

to see the scenes you have to check various requirements and to do that you will need to read the companion guide. Remember, the game does not have any kind of replay or gallery
That is wrong.
There are a gallery and some of the scenes can be replayed (the one time scenes mostly).

Reactions: xapican

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 1990160
Center - Aly
Only Aly would have that hair, and the breast size makes it reasonably obvious that it is indeed her.

To the right - Not in the game / Luna
Hair is entirely differently from anything in the game, so not in the game and Luna are both spot on.

To the left - Not in the game / Hope
The hair says Heather.

But while Heather is fairly stacked, she is a lot shorter than Aly (Height) and also tiny (bulk) in general.
It cannot be Heather, so she is not in the game.

The alternative way is to use Aly directly. The girl is as stacked as Aly, but it cannot be Faye (different hair) or Natasha (shorter, also different hair). Other girls are as tall as Aly, but that leave no real match on anything else. Either way, she cannot be in the game.

The glasses
There to confuse, only Daniela would regularly wear them and she does not fit in.
But the other girls could use glasses, of course, would still leaves the other issues though.

More tricky idea than I first expected perhaps.

Edit : Compressed to one image, the other format got a bit too cumbersome.
Very nice, and I've got to feel pretty good about how I did. I didn't totally crush it, but I didn't exactly whiff, either.

I was pretty confident about Aly in the center, and also that the girl on the right wasn't a HI girl, but it was a total guess on my part about the girl on the left. I knew that Amy didn't wear glasses, and that the hair wasn't *quite* right, though Amy does have kind of a ponytail (and depending on her pose, her silhouette might look kinda like that) and the height and body type seemed about right, so she was my (incorrect) guess.

So bottom line, to quote , "two outta three ain't bad".

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Very nice, and I've got to feel pretty good about how I did. I didn't totally crush it, but I didn't exactly whiff, either.

I was pretty confident about Aly in the center, and also that the girl on the right wasn't a HI girl, but it was a total guess on my part about the girl on the left. I knew that Amy didn't wear glasses, and that the hair wasn't *quite* right, though Amy does have kind of a ponytail (and depending on her pose, her silhouette might look kinda like that) and the height and body type seemed about right, so she was my (incorrect) guess.

So bottom line, to quote , "two outta three ain't bad".
That is quite good indeed,

But there are three Cthulhu secrets in the image too.
And these (as I wrote to junior366) are hidden in the revealed image.

Those who wish to plumb the depths of what Cthulhu's actually did in R'Lyeh can take a stab at what they are, for things are not quite as they appear to be.

Did Cthulhu actually return the girls she took?

Each girl has one tell or secret that reveals her true story.

Hints

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-5-1-darkhound1.3782/post-8784454

(I'll probably make a render to remember it by if the forum gets all three and their secrets right, we'll see, in summer vacation modus atm)

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
View attachment 1990160
Center - Aly
Only Aly would have that hair, and the breast size makes it reasonably obvious that it is indeed her.

Hair is entirely differently from anything in the game, so not in the game and Luna are both spot on.

The hair says Heather.

But while Heather is fairly stacked, she is a lot shorter than Aly (Height) and also tiny (bulk) in general.

The alternative way is to use Aly directly. The girl is as stacked as Aly, but it cannot be Faye (different hair) or Natasha (shorter, also different hair). Other girls are as tall as Aly, but that leave no real match on anything else. Either way, she cannot be in the game.

The glasses
There to confuse, only Daniela would regularly wear them and she does not fit in.
But the other girls could use glasses, of course, would still leaves the other issues though.

Thanks for another beautiful render! So I got quite close to 3/3. I should have paid more attention to the height of the girl on the left. But maybe I was just too distracted by her awesome tits - even though they were only visible as a silhouette :) Hope looks so totally hot! And the glasses add to that! I somehow suspected they were there to confuse us.
I was lucky to get Luna right. And I spent quite some time looking through all your renders to conclude the hair only matched hers.
While browsing your galleries I discovered this beauty that I had not seen before: OMG, Melody! To me that is as hot as it can get :love:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for another beautiful render! So I got quite close to 3/3. I should have paid more attention to the height of the girl on the left. But maybe I was just too distracted by her awesome tits - even though they were only visible as a silhouette :) Hope looks so totally hot! And the glasses add to that! I somehow suspected they were there to confuse us.
I was lucky to get Luna right. And I spent quite some time looking through all your renders to conclude the hair only matched hers.
While browsing your galleries I discovered this beauty that I had not seen before: OMG, Melody! To me that is as hot as it can get :love:
Was some good guesses, Luna in particular was a very impressive call (y)

Hope is a major success, both as a girl and as a asset base. She mixes with pretty much any girl and on top produce a superior result into the bargain, basically a universal updater to newest gen.

That she is great herself is icing on an already delicious cake :)

Melodie is lovely and also interesting girl.
Her tanned skin is quite good and also a solid mixer.

While a lot more tanned than Darkhound1 girls run, she does manages to have her fun with HI girls too now and then. Daniela actually exists in a Melodie (skin) version,

For fun of course.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Maybe you should look closer once more :)
And know Cthulhu's will.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, while I am talking textures I believe it is time to vindicate junior366's not Aly guess.
Because he instinctively aced his Cthulhu insanity roll.

The woman seen is not Aly.
It is an imposter.

She has Aly's shape (down to the last milimeter) and the same Hair, yes, and Aly is the correct silhouette answer too.
But the revealed answer is not Aly.

What is seen is an Aly mixer I made, she uses a skin mix texture and assets for her dobbelganger trick.
So eyes, makeup, skin, everything is "wrong"

Cthulhu has Aly in R'lyeh still :eek:

Last edited:

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
I blame UK (and a lot history for that) :)

~1400 pounds (Ivy, 8 rep assumed)
~900 pounds (Miriam, rep to limit assumed)

Miriam's weights have both pounds and kg shown.
I just went with the kg, being northern European (and a bit lazy too I suppose).
Don't blame us! We've been mostly metric since the 1970s though there are, sadly, still some of those old measurements in use. It's mainly miles for our roads and pints for milk and beer, a lot of older folks still talk about height in feet and inches and their weight in stone and pounds, but anyone under the age of about 30 struggles with even that. Our schools certainly only teach metric and have done for years!

Sadly, there's still a bunch of dinosaurs in the UK that want to bring back imperial measurements, including muppets like Jacob Rees-Mogg in the current government. As someone who has had to work in both metric and imperial (a lot of old machinery over here is still imperial), I find metric to be more intuitive to use and considerably easier to teach to apprentices.

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 1990160
Center - Aly

The hair says Heather.

The glasses

Nice one! I like Hope a lot though I thought she was heather with shades on. I'm glad I correctly identified Aly too.

Doc1988

Aug 11, 2022
Sooo basically my game dosen'y open anymore i take my save file, delete the game, and re-download it again but with the same problem i try different version like windows 8 or run like administrator nothing ? help me pls

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sooo basically my game dosen'y open anymore i take my save file, delete the game, and re-download it again but with the same problem i try different version like windows 8 or run like administrator nothing ? help me pls
Did you try the 'Quick Fix' on the first page of this thread?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes