matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Odds and ends,

Summer 2018.
Who is missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jessica's Mother?
How old is Amy?
Someone got swapped?
Can we hope to see some more picture withYvette in ome sexy lingerie?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The mobile phone gets a huge update (0.3.7 preview)

Hello everyone,

this is my last post before I'll be away on holidays for 2 weeks.

Since the old mobile phone wasn't very pretty, it will get a huge update in the next version. I have added some previews of backgounds I can post in the general patreon section.

Here is a list of all the new features:
  • Currently there are 62 backgrounds available for your phone. At least two for each girl.
  • You will automatically unlock new backgrounds during gameplay when you finish a scene / event / appointment
  • The base phone image and all icons have been remade in high resultion
  • The new phone is also used as a background in landape preview mode (see third preview image)
  • All image previews have a counter now that displays "Showing image X of Y".
I hope you enjoy the preview.
Happy holidays to everyone!

Darkhound

screenshot0089.png

screenshot0090.png screenshot0093.png screenshot0092.png

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

Hello everyone,

Since the old mobile phone wasn't very pretty, it will get a huge update in the next version. I have added some previews of backgounds I can post in the general patreon section.

• Currently there are 62 backgrounds available for your phone. At least two for each girl.
  • You will automatically unlock new backgrounds during gameplay when you finish a scene / event / appointment
  • The new phone is also used as a background in landape preview mode (see third preview image)

Darkhound

View attachment 1985673

View attachment 1985674 View attachment 1985676 View attachment 1985677
To say that this looks awesome is an understatement! Not only have you created the best game out there, Darkhound, but you just keep adding amazing new content and making significant improvements (like this one, as well as many others)... Simply put, you sir are a rockstar! (or a steely-eyed missle man; take your pick) :cool:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Hello everyone,

Darkhound

View attachment 1985673

That looks really great!

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Man, I remember playing this game back when it was in 0.7X version...

It didn't register for me at the time I first played this, but replaying the game now that I've actually been going to gym for a bit I can't help but find Ivy's comments about her benching and leg press mildly hilarious - on one hand the comments about her not finding a bench that can support how much she lifts implies she can lift weights that are likely near the current world records... And on the other hand she is boasting about doing 300kg on leg press, avoiding to put more weights to "not break the machine". 300kg is far from impressive - I'm an unathletic guy and even I can do that. Most machines can most definitely handle at least double or triple that and I'd imagine same should go for Ivy with her physique.

That amusement aside, loving the game, with all its minor faults.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

Hello everyone,

Darkhound

View attachment 1985673

I'll turn on the elevator mood music and run old summer martinée shows while you are away, by the time you are back I should have managed to lower expectations so far that they'll be excited to see an unclothed ankle ;)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Man, I remember playing this game back when it was in 0.7X version...

It didn't register for me at the time I first played this, but replaying the game now that I've actually been going to gym for a bit I can't help but find Ivy's comments about her benching and leg press mildly hilarious - on one hand the comments about her not finding a bench that can support how much she lifts implies she can lift weights that are likely near the current world records... And on the other hand she is boasting about doing 300kg on leg press, avoiding to put more weights to "not break the machine". 300kg is far from impressive - I'm an unathletic guy and even I can do that. Most machines can most definitely handle at least double or triple that and I'd imagine same should go for Ivy with her physique.

That amusement aside, loving the game, with all its minor faults.
If we assume a classic 45 degree incline at 8 rep minimum
Extreme females would be be 300 kg pr. 'side' and then the slide, so 640 kg neighborhood total.

Miriam does 180 kg each side + slide, which is about 400 kg.
But she pounds them, which is a different world, extreme.

Ivy likely meant 300 a side for 640 kg total and do 8 reps at that level.
Anyho, gym nerdery aside, up to Darkhound1 if he wants to update the text.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
If we assume a classic 45 degree incline at 8 rep minimum
Extreme females would be be 300 kg pr. 'side' and then the slide, so 640 kg neighborhood total.

Miriam does 180 kg each side + slide, which is about 400 kg.
But she pounds them, which is a different world, extreme.

I wish that broke down into pounds and not kilograms, but that's just me!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I wish that broke down into pounds and not kilograms, but that's just me!
I blame UK (and a lot history for that) :)

~1400 pounds (Ivy, 8 rep assumed)
~900 pounds (Miriam, rep to limit assumed)

Miriam's weights have both pounds and kg shown.
I just went with the kg, being northern European (and a bit lazy too I suppose).

Reactions: junior366

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
I mean, I've never heard anyone say they're pressing "x kg" and talk about how much they had per side, especially since the rack itself can vary a lot - old gym's rack was 180kg, where as current gym's rack is AFAIK just 40kg or so. That being said, 640kg would sound more in line with her portrayal.

That being said, it's not like it really matters, as I doubt too many people would even stop to think about whether the number is high or low. I know I wouldn't have (and didn't) given it a second thought few years ago!

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019

Hello everyone,

Darkhound

View attachment 1985673

Looks Great - something tells me the folks at Apple may be coming for their licensing $$$ - might need to throw them some EXTRA SPECIAL DRAGON POO !!! just saying :coffee:;)

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
We are doing really well, guys! It's a new record as far as I can tell :)
But, that streak is going to come to an end on the first of September...

The previous record was 39 days between 22 December 2021 and 30 January 2022.
Ah yes I remember it well...39 days of the most glorious, finely-tuned, in-sync communications in the history of HI and this fine thread. Indeed we were a well oiled machine back then, but it couldn't last. It never does. If memory serves, I believe even the irascible Bantry, while clearly frustrated and disgusted at the lack of usual stupidity and blatant user rejection of the thread's search feature at the time, well even he shed a tiny tear at the genuine (albeit temporary) coalescence of this wonderful community and its players.

But never fear my friends, come Sept 1, the "GET OFF MY LAWN" defenders of the HI faith shall return. And when they do, they will return with a vengeance!:LOL:

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes