riskyracoon96

Jul 17, 2021
I'm on day 113 and still haven't seen the secret lab or Sara and the others. I've done all of the mailbox quests, what do I need to do to get access to the lab?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'm on day 113 and still haven't seen the secret lab or Sara and the others. I've done all of the mailbox quests, what do I need to do to get access to the lab?
The lab is available from day 45 and requires a fair number of things, grab the companion guide (page one has the link) and go to the section, how do I get Miriam to take me to the secret lab

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am aware that some quests require pre-reqs, however as seen here you can see there are no pre-reqs for the Shirt and Butt contests. View attachment 1997033
Looking at the pics you attached, you have a lot to do before advancing Sara far enough along to get her into the contests. Check your open quests for Sara. Reading the Companion Guide might be useful too. This is on page 131.

Capture.JPG

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Looking at the pics you attached, you have a lot to do before advancing Sara far enough along to get her into the contests. Check your open quests for Sara. Reading the Companion Guide might be useful too. This is on page 131.

View attachment 1997112
Then that is a flaw in the hint system. We have had quests before where they were locked behind a major quest line before and the hint said as much. Good to know though that it is in the guide as I totally forgot about it even though I have helped with it in the past. ;) lol

Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone I have an Xiaomi Redmi 11 notes I would like to specify that I downloaded the game but it is impossible to play because the writings are too many tiny thanks for your attention.

ChaosVisitor

Feb 13, 2019
The games does have background music. Check under preferences to see what your volume is set at. If changing that doesn't help it maybe that your drivers are out of date for your sound card and/or video card. All depends on which one supplies sounds to your computer. If you're playing on some other device, no clue.
All volumes under preference are at 100%. What should I check next ?

djrecuva

Feb 19, 2021
I've done the night bar scene with Renee 3 times and it still isn't showing up on my phone as a completed scene. I'm talking about the scene where you have a drink with her and she rubs your dick with her foot.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I've done the night bar scene with Renee 3 times and it still isn't showing up on my phone as a completed scene. I'm talking about the scene where you have a drink with her and she rubs your dick with her foot.
It does for me. Are you sure the scene ran to completion with the MC cumming all over her?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I love how page 95 for Deliza states " After this event you meet Delizia at night to collect samples. I found going to the lab after the Night Bars closes at 2am and then go see Delizia triggers this event." However it is not possible to go to the lab as it is not a location that you can just freely visit and if they were meaning the Dr Office well at 2300 or later it is closed and not a location that you can go to. So after probably 2 weeks in game I have yet to get this step to trigger and yes all pre-reqs done.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes