Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Since the game is a collection of objects and methods, there is a command for almost anything.
In a couple of days when I'm back home and still remember, I can post the code to get Yvette's EE.
There is only one reason I can think of that can create those kind of glitches. It's using rollback right after you got the EE.
Don't worry about DH I just went back to the Finished Lab save and caught back up this morning. However I wish there was a way to skip days as well as the normal time skip. Having to wait from Friday to Friday with nothing to do but skip 30min intervals to get back to Sara in hopes that she is in her pink dress is PAINFUL especially when she shows up in shorts AGAIN for the 3rd time.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
It just means that you should roam the corridors between 23.00 and 02.00 (could be later as well, not sure about the exact end time).
And you do that by just going to your room.
I just finished the 5 samples.
It doesn't trigger every day tho.
I will update the Guide to state wander the halls so there's no confusion of mysterious night time office locations.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Oh no! She's absolutely one of my favorites. Certainly top three or four.

And not just a favorite in this game, but in all/any adult games.
She will not be removed or replaced. More like phased out, meaning from a certain point on she won't get new content any more. With the exception of necessary stuff needed to make the game work or a replacement of very sub par renders.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Don't worry about DH I just went back to the Finished Lab save and caught back up this morning. However I wish there was a way to skip days as well as the normal time skip. Having to wait from Friday to Friday with nothing to do but skip 30min intervals to get back to Sara in hopes that she is in her pink dress is PAINFUL especially when she shows up in shorts AGAIN for the 3rd time.
I think it's easier if I add the option to change Sara's clothes to the companion. In a way that you can't break anything changing her clothes.
Or add the option to ask her to change to specific (allowed) clothes maybe for next time she's at the bar.
Btw., later on she can be at the bar more than just one day of the week. This is already in the game.

Reactions: MarsUltor

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Nope, no threesome with these two. I don't want to accidentally kill our MC. :D
Have not tested all of this yet, it's painful how bad this character is (so far).
Please tell me it gets better farther into the game!
MC is to cowardly, is like a clueless boy/teen/grade-school student(ladies over here are calling him a "3-pump-chump").

Who is actually writing this dialog?!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
She will not be removed or replaced. More like phased out, meaning from a certain point on she won't get new content any more. With the exception of necessary stuff needed to make the game work or a replacement of very sub par renders.
Gotcha. Well, we all have our favorites.

Yeetcan

Aug 25, 2022
hey so i have a issue, i can't start the game 'holiday island' anymore it's probably because i put in too many command mods and maximized everything which is kinda stupid so is there a fix to this issue? i deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times and it never worked help would be great thank you

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
hey so i have a issue, i can't start the game 'holiday island' anymore it's probably because i put in too many command mods and maximized everything which is kinda stupid so is there a fix to this issue? i deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times and it never worked help would be great thank you
Did you delete all traces of the game, including the permanent file?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes